Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:39:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I avoid red trust?  (Read 1263 times)
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:56:58 PM

Posting five consecutive times like you did just above in this thread is not a good idea if you want to stay here for a long time...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 11:52:08 PM

For positive trust you will get it when you do trades and contribute to the community.
Contributing to the community is a donator right?
Not really. Contributing to the community means you are helping forum by posting something useful and helpful to other people.

How can I avoid it completely?,
Don't post anything.
But if I don't post, my rank does not upgrade, I can't participate in any campaign or any activities carried out in the forum, no increase in posts and activities and more.Right?
You right. That's the way how to avoid it completely mate.  
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 04:08:29 AM

-snip-
How can I avoid it completely?,

Don't do anything to get negative trust feedback. Scamming, spamming, excessive trolling are plagiarism are some of them. As to which deserve negative trust and which don't vary from person to person. But users in DT trust list won't do anything "excessive". Else, they will be removed.

And in the other hand, how can one receive positive trust  from default members or anybody?
  -snip-

Be honest, contribute to forum and successful transaction. Point it out if I missed any!
This spamming, is it when you give a short sentence but not up to20 characters, or is it just like "hi, bye"etc?

There is no "minimum" length for a post. It depends on the thread or the post you are replying to even if it is just a word, like "yes". You won't get a red trust for spamming/trolling unless you do it a "big" way.

I forgot to tell you that posting referral links to ponzis or add it into your signature or encourage/advertise ponzi sites in any other way will get you negative trust feedback.

I think most people's red trust stems from asking for a loan with no collateral

You will get it if you are Jr. Member and below or if you don't have any successful deals and you ask a loan of high amount with no collateral. If you got negative trust feedback for loan with no collateral as a Newbie, over time, it can be removed or at least, changed to neutral.
Does it mean a member rank and above must have a collateral before asking for loan? And what kind of thing can be used as collateral before or after receiving the loan Huh

No. You can ask for loans without collateral if you had successful trades or if amount needed is very small.

Collateral - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

I highly recommend you to read ALL stickies in ALL boards you are participating.

NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:05:26 AM

Whenever I see a campaign and in its rule "no red trust members are accepted". It is like you are no more important no matter the rank you are. How can I avoid it completely?,
And in the other hand, how can one receive positive trust  from default members or anybody?

Just don't want to fall a snare of having red trust I guess its not only me.
Thanks. 

That's right. Most, if not all, campaigns that I have come across here require that participants should not have negative trust. I think you will not be having problem with trusts if you are doing everything pretty honest. One-liners and out-of-topic posts should also be avoided.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 07:28:47 PM

Remove them from your trust list or put a "~" in front of "Default Trust" in your trust list and their ratings won't count toward your score.

That's not true.  Their rating won't count towards the score you can see yourself.

Everyone else will still see the negative rating if it is placed there by DT, no matter what your trust list is.

Shit, sorry. Didn't mean to offer incorrect information. I realize I didn't quote the comment I was referring to in my original post. Here's that quote below:

My nice 37+ rating (earned over 2-3 years) turned orange -1 without having ever had business with that "man" immediately.
Your rating was 0. None of the users that have left you positive ratings are part of the default trust system (depth 1 and 2), therefore their ratings don't affect you score unless you have a custom list (which seems to be the case here).

SO according to Lauda if none of the positive ratings are part of the default trust system they won't affect the score - is this ONLY applicable to positive ratings? So any negative rating impacts the score regardless of whether the negative rating is coming from someone in your trust network? Thanks.
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:04:18 PM

My nice 37+ rating (earned over 2-3 years) turned orange -1 without having ever had business with that "man" immediately.
Your rating was 0. None of the users that have left you positive ratings are part of the default trust system (depth 1 and 2), therefore their ratings don't affect you score unless you have a custom list (which seems to be the case here).

SO according to Lauda if none of the positive ratings are part of the default trust system they won't affect the score - is this ONLY applicable to positive ratings? So any negative rating impacts the score regardless of whether the negative rating is coming from someone in your trust network? Thanks.

You see on the score only ratings from people inside your trust network, whether they are positive or negative. Default trust being, from their name, in your trust network, their ratings will be reflected in the score of anyone, except if you exclude them from your trust network.
Drnice (OP)

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:21:54 PM

Posting five consecutive times like you did just above in this thread is not a good idea if you want to stay here for a long time...
Thank you very much Sir, that has been noted.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 09:50:00 PM

The same applies to negative ratings. Those left by non DT members (depth 1 and 2) are not visible by default and do not affect your rating, by default. Obviously if someone wanted to make them affect someone's rating from their view, all they'd have to do is add the person who left the rating to their own list. What is confusing to most is that this change of view, for a single user, does not have any effect on what anyone else sees (as long as we are not talking about additions to DT).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
mdripon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:39:51 AM

Whenever I see a campaign and in its rule "no red trust members are accepted". It is like you are no more important no matter the rank you are. How can I avoid it completely?,

Thanks. 

Red trust it very engender. so avoid it.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:54:41 AM

Dont promote scam sites like hyips or easy money making methods thats not totally legit and might scam members here.
dimonstration

Activity: 2576
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:21:13 PM

Thanks. 

All of us dont want to have that red trust. You can avoid it as they all said no spam. in other word just construct as of your opinion for what is topic yet. Be normal when you are at the forum just like talking personal no copy paste just like that.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
neon_colors01

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:21:50 PM

Remove them from your trust list or put a "~" in front of "Default Trust" in your trust list and their ratings won't count toward your score.

That's not true.  Their rating won't count towards the score you can see yourself.

Everyone else will still see the negative rating if it is placed there by DT, no matter what your trust list is.

Sir, what is the verdict with people who have red trusts?
Ban? Btw, I have no intentions to become one.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 03:23:32 PM

Sir, what is the verdict with people who have red trusts?
Ban? Btw, I have no intentions to become one.
Ratings have nothing to do with forum moderation, thus they also have nothing to do with bans.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Drnice (OP)

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:00:42 PM

thank you all for the advice, I appreciate them all. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: