Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:25:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Tap Project - PARTICIPATION REWARDS PROGRAM! HUGE REWARDS!  (Read 7797 times)
Tap Project (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

Tap Into A World That Is More Than Just Gaming

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:45:30 PM

first thank you for your support of #tapcoin. Please continue to support as your efforts are being tallied at this moment. We are auditing the last month to ensure the stats are correct prior to release.
^^^^

<----this?

#tapcoin <----I don't get it?  What do you mean be sure to use "#tapcoin" in the bitcointalk posts?  Can somebody explain here how to use #tapcoin in a post please? Should the post be signed with #tapcoin or what?  I think I may be missing something here, or am I just a little slow when it comes to the hashtag's significance on bitcointalk?

Confused?

Hey CJMoles,

Using #tapcoin allows us to advance filter the bitcoin talk threads and find posts much easier Smiley. Its simple, just use the #tapcoin in your thread and we will find you, and no , your not slow sometimes things are not as clear. Thanks for the question!

~www.tapproject.net~ Transferable In-game Multiplatform In-game Currency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tap Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:46:17 PM

Twitter spreadsheet coming in a couple weeks! Stay tuned!

NRF

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:51:11 PM

Very happy when the tap project comeback. u offline for a long time. ^_^
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 07:43:51 PM

first thank you for your support of #tapcoin. Please continue to support as your efforts are being tallied at this moment. We are auditing the last month to ensure the stats are correct prior to release.
^^^^

<----this?

#tapcoin <----I don't get it?  What do you mean be sure to use "#tapcoin" in the bitcointalk posts?  Can somebody explain here how to use #tapcoin in a post please? Should the post be signed with #tapcoin or what?  I think I may be missing something here, or am I just a little slow when it comes to the hashtag's significance on bitcointalk?

Confused?

Hey CJMoles,

Using #tapcoin allows us to advance filter the bitcoin talk threads and find posts much easier Smiley. Its simple, just use the #tapcoin in your thread and we will find you, and no , your not slow sometimes things are not as clear. Thanks for the question!

Do you see the "#tapcoin" to the left under my profile information? That should qualify right? That was the easiest way for me to include it in all of my posts without having too much more information to go by ---> I believe it was a fairly effective technique to bring attention to the project.
DedGin

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:51:31 AM

Is the bounty company over? Tweet "We have completed our rewards program audit, spreadsheet coming very soon!"
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 01:55:10 PM

good news for see , dev i think is work hard for give to updat and then hope for this project will be succes
and more participant join on this project get some rewards.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 09:49:52 PM

#tapcoin

Tweet "We have completed our rewards program audit, spreadsheet coming very soon!" ( https://twitter.com/Tap_Coin/status/905513459189559296 )

Where do we find this spreadsheet? I've been looking everywhere for it! Are you sure it really exists?
Tap Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 11:12:37 PM

#tapcoin

Tweet "We have completed our rewards program audit, spreadsheet coming very soon!" ( https://twitter.com/Tap_Coin/status/905513459189559296 )

Where do we find this spreadsheet? I've been looking everywhere for it! Are you sure it really exists?

Hey cjmoles, the twitter audit spreadshee is coming very soon and should drop within a couple weeks:)

Tap Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 11:14:47 PM

Is the bounty company over? Tweet "We have completed our rewards program audit, spreadsheet coming very soon!"

The bounty program is still alive and kicking:).. please ensure that you alao check our MAIN thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1978576.msg19697076#msg19697076

This houses all official information by our Tap Team, our dev and our community manager

Tap Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 11:16:18 PM

For official information regarding other aspects of the project please ensure you check our official thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1978576.msg19697076#msg19697076

Tap Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 11:17:50 PM

^^^^

<----this?

Confused?

Hey CJMoles,

Do you see the "#tapcoin" to the left under my profile information? That should qualify right? That was the easiest way for me to include it in all of my posts without having too much more information to go by ---> I believe it was a fairly effective technique to bring attention to the project.

Hey cjmoles,

We definitely see the #tapcoin , it looks great! We will be able to track your posts as well when it is used, in bitcoin talk

Tap Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 11:19:10 PM

Very happy when the tap project comeback. u offline for a long time. ^_^

Sorry for the delays NRF , we have always been online , you can also find us at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1978576.msg19697076#msg19697076

That is our official thread. Or additionally on our other social media platforms:)

S.Naka

Activity: 183

HUDI

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:56:14 PM

dude u must be more professional.

I LOVE ETH, MORE THEN BCC HAHAHAH!
Tap Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:46:30 AM

dude u must be more professional.

Hi S.Naka,

Is their a post you are specifically referring to?

itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:53:57 PM

^^^^

<----this?

Confused?

Hey CJMoles,

Hey cjmoles,

We definitely see the #tapcoin , it looks great! We will be able to track your posts as well when it is used, in bitcoin talk

Hi Tap Project,

Do we need to create new threads or just post on existing threads?

Any particular BTCTalk forum areas to post in? Like "> Alternate Cryptocurrencies"?

What is the TTT rate per post for Full Members?

THANK YOU!
itsonlikedonkeykong

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:30:39 PM

Hi guys! Any updates on the pre-sale?
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:39:30 PM

can I join with this project

Tap Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 02:22:31 PM

The presale terms are coming pretty close to being solidified, expect an announcement within the next couple of weeks

Tap Project (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 02:23:32 PM

can I join with this project

Do you want to join the rewards or contribute to the project?

itsonlikedonkeykong

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:53:51 PM

The presale terms are coming pretty close to being solidified, expect an announcement within the next couple of weeks

Woot woot! Soooooooo very excited to hear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: