Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:52:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLVED] Accidentally sent less bitcoins for the Uquid deposit  (Read 233 times)
Dudeperfect (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 03:33:16 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2017, 02:55:41 AM by Dudeperfect

Hi Folks,

I need help as I was trying to deposit $23 in my Uquid account, the system asked me to deposit 0.009999 BTC and since I used Yobit exchange wallet to send the funds, I accidentally sent less little amount on the address given by Uquid account.

The transaction is yet unconfirmed and on Uquid system, it showed transaction expired after 15 minutes. Please help me to figure out with this issue.

Update : Uquid approved my transaction with the amount which I accidentally deposited in bitcoin and the issue is resolved. Impressed with the support.

Best,
Dudeperfect
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 6992

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 03:44:17 PM

The only thing you can do is contact their support explaining the situation or posting your issue in the UQUID official thread. I'm pretty sure they will help you recover your funds.

That's also the wrong section to post this. Please move your thread to the Service Discussion or Exchanges board.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Dudeperfect (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 03:55:32 PM

The only thing you can do is contact their support explaining the situation or posting your issue in the UQUID official thread. I'm pretty sure they will help you recover your funds.

That's also the wrong section to post this. Please move your thread to the Service Discussion or Exchanges board.

Yes, I have sent a PM and now I am going to send request on their website too. Let's see what happens.

Thanks, I am moving this thread to service discussion board.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:17:06 PM

Yes, I have sent a PM and now I am going to send request on their website too. Let's see what happens.

Thanks, I am moving this thread to service discussion board.

Another mistake you made is sending money from an exchange where you are not the owner of the wallet. Now if uquid sends the bitcoins back to the address from where you sent it, there will be little chance to get it into your yobit account too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: