Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:58:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] s3ntigrapH - Merging the capabilities of AI and Blockchain  (Read 2577 times)
foz27

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:44:08 AM

Can any team member explain why whitepaper says 4.4m out of 5m tokens are for team members and VC investers? Only 150k for crowdsale?

https://i.imgur.com/K2WhxHi.png

Ardhi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:04:20 PM

Are you serious about this project? Although this project has a very creative idea and helps many people, I think the concept of this project will be a bit disturbing the privacy of others, not everyone wants to know the level of sentiment, but anyway, hopefully there will not be many problems in the future, this project Have a good team, and hopefully the team can work well, good luck
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:57:58 PM

There is something feels a little odd in the content of the website, at the bottom page of the site always showing an error message saying that the "content can't be displayed at the moment please try again letter", and it always displaying that same information anytime I check the site.
nazoka (OP)

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:23:15 AM

Token only on the Waves platform?

Yes. Graph tokens will be sent to your waves address, and will be tradable immediately on Waves DEX.
sentigraph.io/crowdsale
nazoka (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:29:24 AM

There is something feels a little odd in the content of the website, at the bottom page of the site always showing an error message saying that the "content can't be displayed at the moment please try again letter", and it always displaying that same information anytime I check the site.

It is the animations. I shjt it down. You can try using a different browser. Thanks.
nazoka (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:37:33 AM

Few days left to get Graph tokens. Presale participants will get their tokens first and will have the opportunity to trade on Waves DEX. They will also benefit from the bi-weekly Waves Airdrop for holding Graph. Don't ignore this opportunity. 😁

This may be the last opportunity to own our tokens. Else you will have to purchase from the market, if interested. No further crowdsale date set.

sentigraph.io/crowdsale
nazoka (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:29:06 AM

Are you serious about this project? Although this project has a very creative idea and helps many people, I think the concept of this project will be a bit disturbing the privacy of others, not everyone wants to know the level of sentiment, but anyway, hopefully there will not be many problems in the future, this project Have a good team, and hopefully the team can work well, good luck

Users using the app is just 1 aspect of it. S3ntigrapH will also be used to analyze vsrious companies' historic data and offer predictive services that can be valuable to those companies.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: