Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:28:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here are Seven "predictions" for the rest of 2018  (Read 215 times)
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:56:07 PM

Hey Crypto Community

Here are Seven predictions for the rest of 2018

#1 The aggregate Crypto market cap ends lower for the year.

#2 Bitcoin will lose at least half ot it's value.

#3 Another virtual token will briefly surpass Bitcoin in market cap.

#4 The U.S lays out more extenisve Cryptocurrency regualtions.

#5 A Bitcoin EFE hits the market.

#6 A merger occurs in the Crypto space

#7 A major country ban Cryptocurrencies

Please note this is a referrence from the website below and feel free to read more about the predictions
https://www.fool.com/slideshow/7-cryptocurrency-predictions-rest-2018/?source=isesitlnk0000001&mrr=1.00

One virtual token that can do that for no. 3 is one that will come and have a huge impact. It could be an existing one, or a new one like Multiversum.
The tech and the determination of the team (i.e, their commitment to the project is strong and they wont bail out) are also factors that you should consider. This is because the people making big bucks on bitcoin right now did not sell when it reached like 10$, 100$ or even 100$.. they held most of their stack. And to hold means the coin should have these strong features.
So to contribute to possible trends, the best coins that will excel are not p&d ones (where it is easy to get burned) but those with great tech and team, like Multiversum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:31:08 PM

I don't think even 1 prediction out of 7 will come true Smiley. I really hate prediction about cryptocurrency world cause I feel it's unrealistic and sometime it's the best tool to spread FUD. If any famous guy in this cryptocurrency world has bad prediction about the future of cryptocurrency market, I think it'll affect a lot to price of every cryptocurrency and a lot of traders and investors will turn to panic seller Smiley

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:03:23 PM

Hey Crypto Community

Please note this is a referrence from the website below and feel free to read more about the predictions
https://www.fool.com/slideshow/7-cryptocurrency-predictions-rest-2018/?source=isesitlnk0000001&mrr=1.00

I can see 1 or 2 of your predictions coming true, but the one concerning BTC, half of the price, starting from where, because the ATH in January was $19800 and the value now is less than half of that, also I have been saying we are going to see crypto projects come together to work as a team and won't rule that Number 6 prediction out
parkraol

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:42:32 PM

I never believe in these predictions especially when the link you shared is named as 'fool' itself, these are just posted for a purpose in mind to discourage people and make them panic sell, i can make a counter prediction, my prediction is that bitcoin will be $1 million usd in value in dec  Wink, now please go and spread my prediction everywhere on the internet as well, cheers

Thats right.. That prediction just only creates panic selling. Any negative prediction doesnt give value to crypto world.  If there was one that came true, please let me know ☺ , or let's advocate the importance of bitcoin and its many contributors to modern technology.
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:50:29 PM

Not, what it is necessary to happen definitively to take once for all this idea of forecast, so from 0 to 10 how many predictions are correct and in the exact time in which it was mentioned? In short, what has been mentioned is not prediction but derivations from current situations, only to a greater degree generating some anxiety.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:14:56 PM

It is only a prediction it may happen and at the same time it may not happen also,it is like a wild guest no assurance of what will happen soon.Let us wait and see what will happen this 2018 and i hope that prediction will not happen.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:24:25 PM

Hey Crypto Community

Bitcoin already lose it's more than half of the price itself but i agree that most of the predictions that is written here might come true. Specially at the number 7, there's a lot of sign already about of banning any crypto currency but not probably Bitcoin or Ethereum. Still we will see those predictions in the future but most of it are not too accurate but is giving me a hint already of what will going to happen in the future.

Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:25:07 PM

Hey Crypto Community

Meaning the crypto market for 2018 become worse psrticularly the bitcoin market. Meaning by the end of this year the pricd of bitcoin will only be 10k if we based the price on the all time high and cut it in the half.
ApolloXNetwork

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:29:07 PM

There will always be predictions, in any matter, not just bitcoin. Companies just have to work hard and stay dedicated to making cryptocurrencies successful. It's up to the creators, investors and everyone here to keep cryptocurrencies successful. There is always predictions for failure cause it's easy to assume.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:51:20 PM

There will always be predictions, in any matter, not just bitcoin. Companies just have to work hard and stay dedicated to making cryptocurrencies successful. It's up to the creators, investors and everyone here to keep cryptocurrencies successful. There is always predictions for failure cause it's easy to assume.
Predictions happen every market not just in crypto world. Yes easy to assume to predict of the value so it is really remain to be until it hit in crypto. No one is certain and it must stay at is until such time price will goes to it's expectation of mostly user.
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:51:11 AM

those maybe correct but for me this is not the year for BTC to lose it's stronghold, i believe it will have another milestone to achieve since the full potential of cryptocurrency is not yet on it's fullest. Let's be positive about this i mean there will the time for the other cryptos to rise up but it's to early to say that some other cryptos will overtake the pioneers. That's my only my opinion by the way.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
nemagia

Activity: 228

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:43:32 AM

All news is somehow described in general without facts and assumptions and figures. Such predictions can be made by anyone who understands at least a little current affairs in the market.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: