Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:52:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help. Is Suprnova really stealing my Hashrate.  (Read 694 times)
okorieemmanuel (OP)

Activity: 269
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 07:08:25 AM

I have been mining lbry for my faucet http://emmonfaucet.ga for some days now. My Hashrate for my NVIDIA geforce Gt730 4gb graphics card used to vary BTW 9.9 - 10.1mhz .i discovered that on my Lbry.suprnova.cc _account _worker user interface that my Hashrate was always indicating half of my current Hashrate displayed on ccminer cmd interface(3-5mhz) .Why should this be?
Is suprnova truly stealing my Hashrate? From all indications, yes! But y? Please help

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grape_tectonics

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:19:11 AM

pools measure your current performance by frequency of accepted shares, this can easily swing by double digit percentages for small workers like yours. Check again some other time, maybe you'll see 20mh/s

also wtf are you doing mining on a gt 730??
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:30:29 AM

pools measure your current performance by frequency of accepted shares, this can easily swing by double digit percentages for small workers like yours. Check again some other time, maybe you'll see 20mh/s

And to add also, you can always contact ocminer if you need some help or doubts. He's the owner of suprnova and trusted guy here. So no need to worry about such "stolen hashrates".  Been using his mining pool before also.
okorieemmanuel (OP)

Activity: 269
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 12:51:23 PM

And to add also, you can always contact ocminer if you need some help or doubts. He's the owner of suprnova and trusted guy here. So no need to worry about such "stolen hashrates".  Been using his mining pool before also.

Thanks guys,

I bought the card with the sole aim of learning how to mine. This issue of people frying their graphics card by overclocking is a little bit scary. So if I make a mistake, it would b on a cheap card and not on a Titan card...

Furthermore, 

I checked again and discovered that the Hashrate actually fluctuates.....But majority of the time, it reads half of my Hashrate 5mh when I'm submitting shares.  I also have to admit i once saw my actual Hashrate of 10.1mh when submitting shares which tally with the one on ccminer-command prompt user interface.

But I'm still pessimistic about them..... I'm not convinced yet.
Bulletdodger

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:55:27 PM

PS, you other suprnova miners (including me), do you feel that is going on with other coins as well?

There are some days I earn for example 0.3 ZEC and other days only 0.1 with the exact same setup...

Do you think something fishy is going on?

_
smg1902

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:59:43 PM

I've never been a fan of the suprnova pools.  Maybe I didn't mine on them long enough to account for luck (the longest I stayed on any of their pools was about 2 weeks) but my earnings were always significantly lower than what I should have been getting according to whattomine and compared to other pools.  They're usually one of the first to open pools for new coins though, which is why I keep ending up on them, but as soon as a fairer pool opens up, I switch asap.
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:04:25 PM

Yes, they are stealing, suprnova, dwarfpool and many more, even if your hashpower speed is right, they never pay you right and that is based on luck which is always against them no matter what, get out!!!!

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: