Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 08:48:10 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not Yet Legal But Not Banned  (Read 7245 times)
iamTom123

Activity: 434

ChipMixer ChipMixer ChipMixer ChipMixer

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:25:47 PM

Many countries seem to have a hard time defining and regulating Bitcoin. The current legal framework is not enough to deal with cryptocurrency revolution, thus most countries still have not considered Bitcoin to be an additional legal tender just like the function of their central bank issued fiat money.

However, the Bitcoin revolution is fast reaching the nooks and crannies of many countries all over the world, what with the use of the modern gadgets and the internet. Sooner or later, financial authorities have to come up with the necessary framework with which cryptocurrency can work with.

For now, let us just enjoy the "not yet legal but not banned" status which can anyway fine with me so I can still avoid paying taxes. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:43:36 PM

If something is not illegal, as in added to the code of law, it is legal. For bitcoin to become illegal there would have to be established laws against it. If there are no such laws, it's completely legal, and since law doesn't work backwards, if it's ever outlawed, nobody will be able to prosecute you for using it in the past.
Also, it's worth mentioning that some countries already have laws that make bitcoin legal and protected by law, which means if somebody steals your coins you can go to the police, like you would have if they stole physical items.

dihari

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:16:58 PM

It won't be legal until a big and influence country make an announcement to legalize bitcoin as a new currency that safe for any payments (online or offline). They can't do that because it's too complex to be a real currency.
Yeah, just enjoy it for now.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
corroze

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:52:31 AM

Yes, so far unauthorized but illegal bitcoin users regardless of tax payments, in the absence of binding rules against the use of bitcoin in illegal state of bitcoin

▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
biskitop

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:15:58 PM

Bitcoin is money, and money is always used for legal or illegal purposes. Cash, credit cards and the banking system currently extend beyond Bitcoin in terms of use for criminal activity. Bitcoin can bring significant innovations in the payment system and the benefits of such innovations are often considered far beyond the potential for Bitcoin shortages. Maybe this is what makes Bitcoin not banned even though it has not been declared legal.

olushakes

Activity: 406

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:03:03 PM

Many countries seem to have a hard time defining and regulating Bitcoin. The current legal framework is not enough to deal with cryptocurrency revolution, thus most countries still have not considered Bitcoin to be an additional legal tender just like the function of their central bank issued fiat money.

However, the Bitcoin revolution is fast reaching the nooks and crannies of many countries all over the world, what with the use of the modern gadgets and the internet. Sooner or later, financial authorities have to come up with the necessary framework with which cryptocurrency can work with.

For now, let us just enjoy the "not yet legal but not banned" status which can anyway fine with me so I can still avoid paying taxes. 
Over here too we are actually facing the same situation and that's what people who are smart are actually harnessing compare to those who are scared that believed that "since its not legal, then its illegal" and I am sure whether we like it or not, and very soon government will come with a position and by that time people who are very much exposed would have enjoyed a tax free investment and income compared to those who will start joining because that the worse that would happen as I don't see any country shutting itself from the future.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:07:56 PM

The problem is that the financial advisers in many of the third world nations are ignorant about the technology behind Bitcoin. So they look at the legal status of Bitcoin in the developed nations. For example, in nations such as Singapore and Japan, the crypto-currency is 100% legal. On the other hand, in countries such as Iceland, it is banned.

botany
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:36:49 AM

If there are no such laws, it's completely legal, and since law doesn't work backwards, if it's ever outlawed, nobody will be able to prosecute you for using it in the past.

1) There are grey areas in law, subject to interpretation. The government may prosecute you based on current interpretation of law, for your past actions.
2) Some countries have enacted laws with retrospective effect.
https://www.alrc.gov.au/publications/laws-retrospective-operation-0
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 1694

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:23:07 AM

It won't be legal until a big and influence country make an announcement to legalize bitcoin as a new currency that safe for any payments (online or offline). They can't do that because it's too complex to be a real currency.

regulate is not the same as legal, don't forgets about this, i see many people bringing this up together like they are the same stuff

practically speaking only 2-3 country see bitcoin as illegal, in almost all the other minus japan it's just not fully regulated
BTCwoker

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:54:23 AM

financial advisers from the third country aren't aware of bitcoin properly. they do not have the idea of the technology behind bitcoin. so, they follow the developed countries' status regarding digital currency. they get confused because, in Japan, Singapore, Canada, Estonia, cryptocurrency is legal but few areas of China, US it is banned.
CryptoBry

Activity: 210

Open Money - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:56:50 AM

The thing is...Bitcoin is supposed to be a decentralized beast away from the hands and control of the government and when a government will try to put regulations on it for whatever reason valid or not then you can be sure that there would be some compromises along the way...though that is a big reality we have to dealt with. Sometimes we can not escape present-day realities in connection with Bitcoin. However, we already have a good model in Japan for this...hope other countries can follow soon.

<OPEN MONEY | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
███████████████    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Blockchain Meets Mainstream! ▬▬▬▬▬▬    ███████████████
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram>
jpoker272727

Activity: 733

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:07:04 AM

Anything which is neither banned nor declared illegal deems to be legal unless it contradicts with loopholes in the law.
What in most country is, Bitcoin is not recognized officially as a currency and hence the question of illegality or legality does not arise at all.

Walkman90

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:25:12 AM

I do not think Bitcoin is forbidden. I wonder how someone can regulate something that does not belong to him ..
bubblebit

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:44:45 PM

As my understanding in this topic, it will be legal soon when it happened it is already regulated by government and might be bad or good for bitcoin. But until it is not, enjoy it with no limitation as it is now.
ezzy.co

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:11:42 PM

Legalisation doesn't bother me, since I don't have to pay taxes.
zeze18

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:04:14 PM

Of course the bitcoin legality has never had any effect on bitcoin activity, and i think it might be lucky if your country still doesnt have a tax regulation on bitcoin. But once in a while the government will apply tax payment rules to bitcoin users.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:06:22 PM

Surprising. BTW, are you saying that you don't want to pay any taxes (although you are obliged to do so), or are you saying that there is no tax on profits from Bitcoin sale in your country? I hope that it is the latter case.

chris1972

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:25:42 AM

bitcoins hack 50 bitcoins per dag 100% working voor 30 dagen

intresse stuur me email  happyfun1972@gmail.com
Yuhee

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:08:33 AM

Surprising. BTW, are you saying that you don't want to pay any taxes (although you are obliged to do so), or are you saying that there is no tax on profits from Bitcoin sale in your country? I hope that it is the latter case.

Well if it were in my country too i'd rather use btc because for many years our country been one of the most corrupted government (My mates from Philippines will agree to this) even with the tax of 32% nothing is happening and only the same families are becoming richer and richer.  AT least now, there are some changes in the government in which may in time bring us out of the list of of corrupts. So for me btc is yet the closest thing to at least having an ease of life in our country.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  Pre-Sale is now Live,
         with a 39% bonus!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:25:59 AM

SEC is coming as they are trying to regulate BTC and those crowdsales that comes out every day. Through this I think the ETF will soon be approved too but this is in US. Things may follow once this becomes very legal in US and I guess the prediction of BTC becoming worth more then 5K may come as early as possibly.

▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
              ▄▄█∞══$&P▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄▄
           ▄██⌐^"'               "═▄═,▀▀▄
       ▄▀▄█▀                        `ⁿ▀▄\▀▄
     ▄▄²█▀                              ▀▀▄▀
    █▀▄█                                   ██▄
   █▄▀╛       ▄███▄  ███████▀ ██  ▐█▌       ▄█▄
  ▐▌,▀       ██▌ ▐██    ██    ██  ██         █▌█
  █╓-        ██▌ ▐█▀    ██    ██ ▐█▌         ▐▐ █
 ▐█▌         ██▌        ██    ██ ██           ▌⌐▌▌
 U█           ███       ██    ████▌           ▐▌▌▐
╟▐▐            ▀██      ██    ████▌            █▌█
█▐▐▌             ██▄    ██    ██▀██            ██
▐▐ ▀             ▐██    ██    ██ ██▌          ,█▌
 ▀▄▌▌        ▄█  ▐██    ██    ██ ▐██         ,▀█
  ▀▓ ⌐       ██▄ ▐██    ██    ██  ██▌       ╓`▀▌
   ╙█▀        ▀███▀     ██    ██   ██      ƒ▄▀█
     ██▄                                  █▀ █
      ▀▀█▄                              ▄█ ▄▀
       ╙▄▀▄▀π,                       ,▄█▀▀▀
         '═▌▄"▄"═             ,.∞═$██▀
             ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀
                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
STACK

●● TelegramTwitter ●●
Facebook ●●● Discord

audaciousbeing

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:23:35 AM

This is actually true for most countries largely because calibre of people in the law making business dont even understand bitcoin itself for them to have a fruitful discussion on the matter and equally come with a position what they will rather do is to give delegated legislation to agencies of government in charge of securities who will in turn set up a body or hire a consultant to come with recommendations. However, that is never enough as the popularity of bitcoin increases on a daily basis. But for me, it high time my country came with a position on the right way to go.

skarais

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:36:43 PM

Looks like it's about time the country that has many bitcoin users has rules about bitcoin. Surely this will benefit many parties both from government and bitcoin users.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 966

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:33:57 PM

Something which is neither declared illegal or banned, by virtue is considered to be legal. I think by legal you meant to say
recognized.

Yes, in most countries, it is not recognized as a currency or as an asset or any form of money, but it is neither declared illegal nor is it banned. So, one who is dealing in bitcoins is doing something which is not officially recognized, but at the same time not officially illegal either.

██████████.......█████......
████████████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
████....██████...█████████....
██████......██████████...█████████....
█████......██████......████....██...█████████....
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
███...................█████████████████.███████████...
███..███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
██████......███...███████████...██████████.
██████......██.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
Drnice

Activity: 336

1JUw682E1ktYGE4AKXsmocDJKEJwWRHVUC

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:43:13 AM

Bitcoin in most countries are not even looked at, cause in my country, the citizens says the struggle of getting Bitcoin is a lazy mans works, but going to offices getting paid at the end of the month, and things like that.

iamTom123

ChipMixer ChipMixer ChipMixer ChipMixer

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:44:34 PM

Something which is neither declared illegal or banned, by virtue is considered to be legal. I think by legal you meant to say
recognized. Yes, in most countries, it is not recognized as a currency or as an asset or any form of money, but it is neither declared illegal nor is it banned. So, one who is dealing in bitcoins is doing something which is not officially recognized, but at the same time not officially illegal either.

Yes, that is exactly what I have in mind when I say legal. There has to be a law or any official pronouncement from an office under the government stating their position and maybe also citing some provisions of the law which Bitcoin or cryptocurrency can fall under.

At any rate, Bitcoin is just a recent phenomenon and we could not expect that the traditional government which can act like a turtle at many times to look immediately at Bitcoin and come up with their legal position on the said matter. It is still needing some time just like any other innovations in the past. But I know we are getting to be there.

Nameless27

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:11:23 AM

Thats for sure most of us is doing, enjoying it. But I will not agree for some point in avoiding taxes. In my heart I feel obligated to do it for not my own sake but for my country men and my country as a whole. Maybe most that knows me will say that it just me. Or I say I'm totally unpractical but living a legacy to your oneself by the end, you can told yourself, "You've done enough".
iram1011

Activity: 588

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:50:58 PM

Government of any country has only two options of either ignoring Bitcoin or legalizing it. Banning is certainly isn't a viable option. The reason being anything on internet isn't really easy to ban just like darkweb. It takes lots of government resource and time and thus isn't worthwhile. Also, government of any country can't afford to ban Bitcoin today when it's gaining important place in financial landscape. Thus, Bitcoin can be either legalized or not but can't be banned. Thus, it is ultimately legal in most of the countries and will stay the same. All what government can do is to reduce the dominance of bitcoin in market that is quite far from what situation is today.

███           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄           ███       ▀███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███▀
            ███         ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄         ███         ███          ▀█████           ███
            ███       ▄███▀            ▀███▄       ███          ▀██▄         ▄███▄         ▄██▀
            ███      ███▀                ▀███      ███            ███       ███▀███       ███
            ███     ███▀                  ▀███     ███             ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███               ███▄██▀       ▀██▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                ▀███▀         ▀███▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███     ███▄                  ▄███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███      ███▄                ▄███      ███                 ███           ███
           ███▀       ▀███▄            ▄███▀       ▀███                ███           ███
██▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▀          ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀          ▀███▄▄▄  ▄▄▄██     ███           ███
▀▀████████▀▀              ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀              ▀▀████████▀▀     ███           ███
........T H E   F U T U R E.................
......................o f   B E A U T Y

▀█▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀█▄      ▄▄███▀▀▀▀
    ▄██     ▀▀▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄ ██         ▄     ▀▀██▄
▀█▀█▀█▀▄       █▄     ▄██▀
               ▀████████
               ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄
     ▀█▀▀▀

█▄
     ███████▀▀▀
    █▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀
olubams

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:12:57 PM

Government of any country has only two options of either ignoring Bitcoin or legalizing it. Banning is certainly isn't a viable option. The reason being anything on internet isn't really easy to ban just like darkweb. It takes lots of government resource and time and thus isn't worthwhile. Also, government of any country can't afford to ban Bitcoin today when it's gaining important place in financial landscape. Thus, Bitcoin can be either legalized or not but can't be banned. Thus, it is ultimately legal in most of the countries and will stay the same. All what government can do is to reduce the dominance of bitcoin in market that is quite far from what situation is today.

I share in your point of view because at this time with the various breakthrough in technology where I could hide and browse the internet and it would show I am in Africa whereas I am in Europe. They would have no option than to come to the centre point which is regulation because trying to stop it will be a course of action with no end in sight  or any breakthrough at that.

▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████                                ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄
    ▄███████▀▀   ▀▀██████                              ██████   ██████   ██████
   ▄██████▀        ██████                              ▀████▀   ▀████▀   ▀████▀
  ▐██████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ██████
 ▐██████
 ██████      ███████████▌    ████████▄▄       ▄███▌     ▄██████████ ███████████▌
▐██████      ███████████    ▐███   ▀███▌     ▄████▌     ███▌           ▐███
██████▌          ██████▌    ███▌    ███▌    ███▀███     ███            ███▌
██████▌          ██████    ▐███▄▄▄▄███▀    ███  ███    ▐█████████      ███
███████         ███████    ████▀▀▀███▄    ███   ███▌   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▐███
 ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▐███     ███  ▄██████████▌  ▐███            ███▌
  ▀████████████████▀      ███▌    ▐███ ▄███     ▐███  ███▌           ▐███
     ▀▀███████▀▀▀         ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄▄▄    ▄▄██▄▄
                   ██▀▀██████████
                  ██     ████████
                 ▐█▀      ▀████▀
   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████████▄
▐██████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████   ▀██████▀   ███████████
 █████████▌    ██████    ██████████
  ▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀████████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀
     ▀███████▄        ▄████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
imam shopiyuddin

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:55:11 AM

This is something unique, In my country there are still many who do not understand about btc, so according to them btc is illegal. But not a few people earn money from btc so some people think btc is something legal. I do not know btc illegal or legal, for sure I really enjoy it
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:24:56 AM

recognized.

Yes, in most countries, it is not recognized as a currency or as an asset or any form of money, but it is neither declared illegal nor is it banned. So, one who is dealing in bitcoins is doing something which is not officially recognized, but at the same time not officially illegal either.

It don't think the situation will continue for many years. These are the two main behaviours for the moment. But they are understanding what they could earn from recognizing it.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 672

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:52:59 AM

recognized.

It don't think the situation will continue for many years. These are the two main behaviours for the moment. But they are understanding what they could earn from recognizing it.

Agreed with you. As the bitcoins are gaining the popularity, there are more chances that government would take some steps in order to regulate the bitcoins.

███           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄           ███       ▀███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███▀
            ███         ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄         ███         ███          ▀█████           ███
            ███       ▄███▀            ▀███▄       ███          ▀██▄         ▄███▄         ▄██▀
            ███      ███▀                ▀███      ███            ███       ███▀███       ███
            ███     ███▀                  ▀███     ███             ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███               ███▄██▀       ▀██▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                ▀███▀         ▀███▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███     ███▄                  ▄███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███      ███▄                ▄███      ███                 ███           ███
           ███▀       ▀███▄            ▄███▀       ▀███                ███           ███
██▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▀          ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀          ▀███▄▄▄  ▄▄▄██     ███           ███
▀▀████████▀▀              ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀              ▀▀████████▀▀     ███           ███
........T H E   F U T U R E.................
......................o f   B E A U T Y

▀█▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀█▄      ▄▄███▀▀▀▀
    ▄██     ▀▀▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄ ██         ▄     ▀▀██▄
▀█▀█▀█▀▄       █▄     ▄██▀
               ▀████████
               ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄
     ▀█▀▀▀

█▄
     ███████▀▀▀
    █▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀
|            TWITTER             ANN THREAD             MEDIUM            |
Jolyy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bitware

Activity: 919

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:21:07 AM

Whatever is not banned, is legal by default unless-and-until it is banned.
yndye

Activity: 252

PikcioChain ICO Starts on 24th of November

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:42:36 AM

Looks like it's about time the country that has many bitcoin users has rules about bitcoin. Surely this will benefit many parties both from government and bitcoin users.

The government will either ban it thus making the transactions illegal or regulate it and make it officially legal but given that bitcoin is slowly getting popular and knowing that banning it would not be worth it since they know many people will still use it in some ways for the government not to catch them then the choice would be to make it legal and join the bitcoin bandwagon. They know that they cannot beat it that's why joining is the best option and to take advantage of it, they would tax the platform that would process the transactions and the platform would then pass the tax to its users thus the government also benefit from it. Legalizing it would also make the non-believers of crypto believe it and then it would be an additional demand to the coin and it may affect its price to go higher. So it would be a win-win situation for both parties.

███  █████
███  ██  ██
██    ██  ██
██  ███  ██
██  █  █  ██
      █  █  ██
██  █  █
██  █  █  ██
██  ███  ██
██  ██    ██
██  ██  ███
█████  ███
PIKCIOCHAIN                         ▄▄█████▄▄
                        ██▀     ▀██
                       ██  ▄███▄  ██
                      ██  ███████  ██
                      ██  ███████  ██
                       ██  ▀███▀  ██
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄███▄     ▄██
     ▄████████████▄ ▄██▀ ▀▀█████▀▀
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄              ▄▄▄▄▄
  ███▀            ▀███           ▄█████████▄
 ███▀              ▀███        ▄███▀▀   ▀▀██▀
███▀     ▄████▄     ▀███      ▄██▀
███     ████████     ████████████
███     ████████     ████████████
███▄     ▀████▀     ▄███      ▀██▄
 ███▄              ▄███        ▀███▄▄   ▄▄██▄
  ███▄            ▄███           ▀█████████▀
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀               ▀▀▀▀▀
     ▀████████████▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███  ███
███  █  █
█      █  █
█  ███  █
█  █  █  █
    █  █  █
█  █  █
█  █  █  █
█  ███  █
█  █      █
█  █  ███
███  ███

███  ███
███  █  █
█      █  █
█  ███  █
█  █  █  █
    █  █  █
█  █  █
█  █  █  █
█  ███  █
█  █      █
█  █  ███
███  ███
//  ANN Thread  //  Whitepaper  //
║══   ICO ​Starts 24th ​Nov ​2017   ══║
//  Facebook  //  Twitter  //  Telegram  //

███  █████
███  ██  ██
██    ██  ██
██  ███  ██
██  █  █  ██
      █  █  ██
██  █  █
██  █  █  ██
██  ███  ██
██  ██    ██
██  ██  ███
█████  ███
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:55:26 AM

Slowly started to be recognized by my own country and started to be studied to a next level on legalizing it because of the simultaneous declaration of leading country like Japan and other countries support on cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology.. Japan as one of the best and progressive country is a model for some countries and when they lead by example on how to handle bitcoin more countries will following those steps..

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
doedz

Activity: 560

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:59:07 PM

Bitcoin in most countries are not even looked at, cause in my country, the citizens says the struggle of getting Bitcoin is a lazy mans works, but going to offices getting paid at the end of the month, and things like that.
This hahaa sounds funny, you live in which country?
They just see that work must be done outdoors. Your job is like a housewife. and you are not angry because you get gold by sitting at home.
you can compare their income to the workers in full uniform. ha ha Grin Grin

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄         
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄       
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███     
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄   
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀   
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀     
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀       
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                     

Arje17

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:23:25 PM

--- good to hear this.. Do you think they will banned all the cryptocurrency?? I'm a bit worry since I just invested on  RISE .. what do you think?
Cindy1983

Activity: 210

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:40:23 PM

The same with my country. Bitcoin is not banned but still not legalized so it's really hard to use Bitcoin to buy anything directly that why I still have to exchange Bitcoin into cash if I want to buy anything. Last month government in my country declared that they will legalize Bitcoin in 2019 but the lastest news I heard yesterday is totally different, they will never legalize Bitcoin in my country cause they can't control Bitcoin transaction so it can be reason for a lot of social evils.

ALT67890

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:26:50 PM

It is more likely disadvantageous to us when the government will start regulating and implementing laws about bitcoin as it only means taxes and more rules to be followed. This current situation in my country about bitcoin is much better for me, the attention is less and because of that it is more likely the demand is much lower than other countries that's why transactions fees are still at low price.
Pepe0888

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:20:03 AM

Well if bitcoin is non-taxable profit then I have to go for it, since it's not illegal and acknowledge thru out the globe as an internet- based income.
Anfisman

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:18:02 PM

The same case also happen in my country, where bitcoin is still not legalized by the government, for some reason. but I am still grateful because at this time even though bitcoin has not been legalized, bitcoin circulation still allowed in my country, the government not close every digital currency activity like what happen in China. even recently the the authority of bank in my country has held a meeting and the bitcoin as the main discussion, but the result they still have not approved the bitcoin legalized in my country.
Theb

Activity: 392

VIABET.IO PRE-ICO | NOV 14

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:07:55 PM

I don't think you get the whole concept of income tax and what can be counted as taxable income. Bitcoin earnings even though it does not have any legal standing in your country is taxable and you cannot avoid paying it. Even money earned from illegal things are deemed taxable, the problem here is they cannot tax it as they don't have the proper number of there earnings, the standard thing they do is to confiscate all the illegally earned money from it. What you are doing now might fall in the category of tax evasion.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 ██                   █
█     ██  ██     ███ 
 █   ██   ██    ██ ██
  ██ ██    ██   ██  
█  ██     ██  ██     █    
 █                   ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
WORLD’S FIRST CLOUD BETTING PLATFORM
♦    Whitepaper  Bounty  Telegram  Twitter  Facebook   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
      ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 █████      ██
██       ██           ██
██       ██▄       ██
██       ██▀▀       ██
██       ██           ██
 ██      ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
sadiaakhter25

Activity: 56

I love myself

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:26:55 AM

In Asia, People of almost all country are using Bitcoin without legal permission from their government because Bitcoin is money, and money is always used for legal or illegal purposes but in near future Bitcoin will be legal all over the world, I think.

suvo05

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:39:45 AM

Bitcoin is not legal in the sense that the central bank does not recognised it as a medium of transactions, i.e it is not legalised as money. But as there is no rule against the use of bitcoin so it is legal as an asset. But as it's nature is decentralised so some people use it to hide tax and so some country are concern about it. I think we will see that every country start taxation on Bitcoin, soon .

Arje17

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:17:06 PM

I agree!! Let's just enjoy the freedom we have for now.. GO! cryptocurrency LOVER!! mine lots of coins as you can.. Bitcoin, ETH, ALTCOIN, RISE
Kingofbitcoin12345

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:13:27 PM

In Asia, People of almost all country are using Bitcoin without legal permission from their government because Bitcoin is money, and money is always used for legal or illegal purposes but in near future Bitcoin will be legal all over the world, I think.

I think your wrong on that part "without legal permission",, not all because example Japan that is part of Asia obviously and they even passed a law permitting they're citizens to used or invest in bitcoin but with an existing rules and regulations to protect them.. So in short they were given permission by they're government and it is good to that country.. But don't misunderstood it,, I'm just pointing some wording for the purpose of helping you and others to be not confused on one post.. It can be good for this forum and for you,, if we do helped each other for a better community..

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
cvan

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:12:33 AM

Every country will determine and rule how they categorize bitcoin or crypto. At the moment it's in such a grey area to really determine and the government is too behind to catch up. But then you have countries like Switzerland that are very forward with their tech.
Gotottack

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:42:12 AM

I guess the phraseology "not yet legal but not banned" deserves consideration.

In our country, if it is not found to be illegal, it is legal for all intents and purposes. Thus, Bitcoin not being prohibited under our laws, it can legally exist for whatever purpose it may serve its users. However, the Central Bank issued issuances to caution the people about the proliferation of Bitcoins and how they are not being recognized in our jurisdiction. To date, there are still no laws prohibiting Bitcoin usage. The people are thus bound to tend for themselves should they embark on cryptocurrency usage.

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
,CoinPayments,
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
william8829

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:49:19 AM

Uncertainty can make you apprehensive about something.  Sometimes I feel apprehensive about cryptocurrency.  When I feel this way I take a break.  Usually very short.  Maybe half a day.  Then i continue my blockchain education.  Smiley

If you feel this way.  Its normal.  Tomorrow you will feel better.

edit: misspelling

orions.belt19

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:53:35 AM

If there are no such laws, it's completely legal, and since law doesn't work backwards, if it's ever outlawed, nobody will be able to prosecute you for using it in the past.

1) There are grey areas in law, subject to interpretation. The government may prosecute you based on current interpretation of law, for your past actions.
2) Some countries have enacted laws with retrospective effect.
https://www.alrc.gov.au/publications/laws-retrospective-operation-0

If the law to be enacted were to have a retroactive effect, then past actions such as possession and usage of bitcoin would be prosecuted.

Most jurisdictions do not specify and have yet to declare their legal stand on bitcoin. In the future perhaps, there will be stipulations made on the specifics for Bitcoin. Such as the situation in my country - since there are no laws that declare it as illegal, then the use of Bitcoin is not prohibited. They have not declared it as legal either, simply recognized by the central banking with a fair warning to the public for its usage.

MiF

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:45:41 AM

Indeed, lets enjoy it while the government is blind about bitcoin happening in our countries because maybe bitcoin is not that popular in most nations like in our country our leaders are so busy in politics arguments both the administration and the opposition officials so we considered ourselves lucky enough while bitcoin here is ignored by our government.

Lieldoryn

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:00:51 AM

Indeed, lets enjoy it while the government is blind about bitcoin happening in our countries because maybe bitcoin is not that popular in most nations like in our country our leaders are so busy in politics arguments both the administration and the opposition officials so we considered ourselves lucky enough while bitcoin here is ignored by our government.

Governments do not ignore bitcoin. Now they are looking for acceptable ways to collect taxes from users of the cryptocurrency and it does not allow the official circulation in the country. It's more like the calm before the storm. I recommend you to prepare for war with the government and not to believe that they can change something for the better.

Argoo

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:31:19 AM

Legitimate bitcoin and other crypt | currency can only be if the state recognizes it as a means of payment and establishes certain rules for its circulation within the country. If the state for some time does not notice its circulation, this can not be recognized as equivalent to its recognition. In case of theft of the crypto currency, the state will not be able to protect your rights, since such rights will not be fixed by law. Therefore, not recognizing the country's crypto currency means a lack of protection in case of violation of your rights.

bakerlisa510

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:11:25 AM

As my understanding in this topic, it will be legal soon when it happened it is already regulated by government and might be bad or good for bitcoin. But until it is not, enjoy it with no limitation as it is now.
but when? That is the question. It might take too long.
FrayDigger

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:23:26 AM

What is the situation in America and Europe as a whole? Many countries simply ignore the use of crypto currency
savushkinTA

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:30:42 AM

Not long left. Bitcoin will become legal eventually

FrayDigger

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:38:37 PM

what is the situation in Bolivia?
warrior333

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:10:33 PM

Legitimate bitcoin and other crypt | currency can only be if the state recognizes it as a means of payment and establishes certain rules for its circulation within the country. If the state for some time does not notice its circulation, this can not be recognized as equivalent to its recognition. In case of theft of the crypto currency, the state will not be able to protect your rights, since such rights will not be fixed by law. Therefore, not recognizing the country's crypto currency means a lack of protection in case of violation of your rights.
In any case, for the safety of their savings primarily responsible landlord. How will the state protect you from hackers or scams? You recognize the victim and all. You need it? Better to let the government sees bitcoin. You will save more on taxes. You want that government policies have turned the bitcoin into Fiat? I don't want to. The longer States will legalize bitcoin the better for us.

kimochidesh

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:59:27 PM

Central Authorities are unable to find a suitable solution in order to regulate BITCOIN economy. "Not Legal but Not Banned" is a very dangerous statement as 1 negative news about banning or regulating can throw down its price from sky to floor within few hours. We already have seen 1 such example in last few days.

▄▄▄▄████
                        ███████████
                         ▀████████
         ▄██▄            ▄███████
       ▄██████▄        ▄██████▄
     ▄████▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀    ▀████▄▄████▀    ▀████▄
 ▄████▀        ▀██████▀        ▀████▄
▄████          ▄██████▄          ████▄
█████        ▄████▀▀████▄        █████
 █████▄    ▄████▀    ▀████▄    ▄█████
  ▀███████████▀        ▀███████████▀
    ██████▀▀            ▀▀██████▀
PROPTHEREUM
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
██  ███
██  ███
██  ███
██  ███
██  ███
██  ███
██  ███

███
███
███
███
███  ██
███  ██
███  ██
███  ██
███  ██
███  ██
███  ██
WhitePaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN Thread

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
denny27

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:28:26 AM

It's true that until now most of the country seems to still look difficult or can not determine and set the bitcoin can really legalized / not officially prohibited. Yeah right now in my country i can only enjoying this status that's not yet legal but not banned, while still being able to provide benefits and can push the financial side, i still keep trying to earn bitcoin as i can and it has been proven that bitcoin can give a very good role in life, and what am i doing i feel this doesn't harm to the country.

glowing10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:34:23 AM

Majority of the countries are still unable to figure it out whether it should be accepted or banned as they are trying to find out the alternate source if bitcoin cannot be accepted they are trying to see if they can introduce their own coin and then they may ban the other cypto currencies.

Nameless27

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:54:56 AM

Majority of the countries are still unable to figure it out whether it should be accepted or banned as they are trying to find out the alternate source if bitcoin cannot be accepted they are trying to see if they can introduce their own coin and then they may ban the other cypto currencies.

Maybe because they don’t have a clue how to control it or how it should be handled. Even there is regulation that is happening now in other country, the government still not satisfied or having trouble to understand that bitcoin is not meant for them to be with, it is meant to be decentralized.

In due time the government or the bankers enthusiast/business groups will endorse a new coin that they want and be supported by them. They want bitcoin be gone for they’re own interest and profits.
Miles123

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:08:03 PM

I don't hear that there is a country legalizing the bitcoin because every country is very busy with the people who are not following the laws. They could not determine if the bitcoin would be banned or accepted. But lets enjoy of earning money here as they not banned it so that we can have our financial needs.

SixOfFive

Activity: 290

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:51:41 PM

"not yet legal but not banned"...itself make it legal. What makes it illegal is the nature of activity/transaction made with BTC. Eg: If you buy drugs/weapons or activities like money laundering, tax evasion are illegal, no matter you make transaction for such activity with BTC or with official currency.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ICO DEC 5, 2017 13.00 UTC
WEBSITE | MEDIUM | TWITTER TELEGRAM

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
....FUNDCRU....
BLOCKCHAIN-POWERED FUNDRAISING PLATFORM

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.ex-Vormetric CTO,
ex-Make-A-Wish CEO

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
alani123
Legendary

Activity: 1526

Professional googler

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:56:59 PM

Bitcoin would only be illegal if it was banned. What you could say it has not earned yet is the recognition of governments and bodies of law over the world. This could make it appear more legitimate and stable in the eyes of potential investors and help the economy grow but bitcoin as a network can function without the approval of any government. That's all thanks to decentralization.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
senne

Activity: 441

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:20:54 PM

Many countries have not imposed a ban on Bitcoin but still it is not regulated by federal laws. Moreover, everyday Bitcoin user base is increasing drastically and government are finding ways to regulate the cryptocurrency in such a way that there national currency does not losses its value. But the term “Not Yet Legal But not banned” creates a dilemma in the minds of crypto users because if at any time government finds Bitcoin to harm its economic conditions, it may impose a ban on Bitcoin. Furthermore, it is difficult to eradicate from the web which means people will still find ways to use Bitcoin if declared illegal but then it would be seen as a criminal offence in the eyes of government and also one of the possible reason behind this move could be, the decentralization of Bitcoin hence out of reach of government reach.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
entrepmind23

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:35:48 AM

It would be hard for the government to classify bitcoin if it not yet regulated so let us take advantage of the situation and not include it in the income tax. I know that being a citizen, I have an obligation to pay and report whatever income I earned but then I would see other people who are earning as well but not reporting to their earnings especially those that are working online so I am tempted as well not to report my earnings as well. I am still paying tax but in different category but in terms of bitcoin earnings, I am not reporting it as well because of its legal standing of "not yet legal but not banned status".

In my country, bitcoin users are increasing so the government sooner or later may see it as an opportunity to earn more thus implementing rules to the local base platforms and I have no problem with that knowing that what I pay is spend for the benefit of the people.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
Lieldoryn

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:49:46 AM

To power had nothing to do with bitcoin needs people to use for purchases of goods and coins not exchanged them for Fiat. For this you need to price a transaction for the purchase of any goods was minimal. This is not happening. The miners do not want to lose revenue. Without trade we are all a target for the government.

Arkham Knight

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:54:25 AM

Those who will try to ban crypto will also unban it sooner that the massive adoption happen. Small countires are just too afraid to accept bitcoin for now and monitoring progressive countries before they make a move.

nazzzzz

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:18:17 PM

Like you say government try to be in middle so they wait till suitable time when some people loss trust in bitcoin and Destroy it

they can’t Destroy bitcoin if mant trust in it   

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Gameroid

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:51:29 PM

Like you say government try to be in middle so they wait till suitable time when some people loss trust in bitcoin and Destroy it

they can’t Destroy bitcoin if mant trust in it   
Yes in my country government has not yet decided anything about bitcoin. Government has not legalized but not also banned bitcoin for any kind of involvement like investment, trading or using bitcoin in the local or international markets. I am sure that in my country the government will legalize bitcoin in the near future because no government will want to windup business of their people.

.ZIGGER.      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
Arkann

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:37:34 AM

Yes, indeed, now we are at the stage when bitcoin and other crypto currency have not yet been recognized by the majority of states as a legal tender to pay taxes on this basis. However, on the other hand, the methods of state regulation that will inevitably follow after such non-recognition do not yet apply to the crypto currency. Therefore, the Crypto-currency is not entirely legal, but it is not regulated by the states for paying taxes, that is, the default status of a certain freedom now exists, which in the future may not be.

pearlmen

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:59:07 AM

Its a matter of time before government will get their direction and I see it to be moving in the direction or regulation cum legalization as against the other option which talks about banning. Bitcoin has proven to be a wonderful project that happens once in many years and government argument as it relates to the illegality surrounding bitcoin is also solid. Which mean there is need to have a meeting point which I fee its what governments of several countries will be currently involved in.
Proton2233

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:21:00 PM

Its a matter of time before government will get their direction and I see it to be moving in the direction or regulation cum legalization as against the other option which talks about banning. Bitcoin has proven to be a wonderful project that happens once in many years and government argument as it relates to the illegality surrounding bitcoin is also solid. Which mean there is need to have a meeting point which I fee its what governments of several countries will be currently involved in.
I will tell you more. Projects like bitcoin was never. It came as a surprise to the governments and so they are confused. They don't know how to deal with this phenomenon. Any action that a government can take against cryptocurrency will have no effect except for the fact that the country EN masse will begin to leave the investment. I think that the uncertainty in this matter will be long and the only danger for bitcoin is an internal contradiction.

Gloria_16

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:10:58 PM

"First and foremost is the possibility of money laundering obtained by criminal means, tax evasion and funding terrorism and, of course, the distribution of fraud schemes, the victims of which can become ordinary citizens," — said the head of state. What do you think about the President's statement??

Lancusters

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:04:59 PM

"First and foremost is the possibility of money laundering obtained by criminal means, tax evasion and funding terrorism and, of course, the distribution of fraud schemes, the victims of which can become ordinary citizens," — said the head of state. What do you think about the President's statement??
I can say about "Who shouts the loudest stop thief? The thief himself". The President knows how he does it and why he thinks that so do all. If he said that before the advent of bitcoin in the country was not crooks and terrorists, people received only the honest money and it was not necessary to launder money. Then his words would make sense. Now the fight against bitcoin is only an attempt to maintain control over people.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
████████████▀███▀████████████████████████████████████
████████████▄███▄████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███

██        ███         ███                         ███
███        ▀▀▀  ███    ███                         ▀▀▀
███████▄   ███  █████  ███     ▄█████▄   ▄█████▄   ███   ▄█████▄
██  ▀███  ███  ███▀▀  ███    ███▀ ▀███ ███▀ ▀███  ███  ███▀ ▀▀
██   ███  ███  ███    ███    ███   ███ ███   ███  ███  ███
███  ▄██▀  ███  ███    ███    ███▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄███  ███  ███▄ ▄▄
███████▀   ███  ▀████  ▀████   ▀█████▀   ▀███████  ███   ▀█████▀
                                         ▄▄   ███
                                        ▀██████▀
||
b
COUPON CODE
[ OFIE-2AHG ]
for 100% First Deposit Bonus
|
katinko

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:33:36 AM

I do not think government will legalized bitcoin because they not getting involve inside the crypto world and they only do is to avoid some illegal things like scamming and other which against the law. Correct that even it is not totally legal and not banned in my country i just keep on collecting bitcoin and enjoying it.

Marucya

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:32:50 PM

Indeed, the yet not legitimate, but not forbidden Bitcoin has, as it were, the greatest degree of freedom that will last until states are determined with the degree of its regulation. Regulation of circulation in a civilized society of crypto-currency can not be avoided. However, such a framework and the forthcoming rules of walking should be optimal and wise.

mrcash02

Activity: 700

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:03:45 AM

This is the best status we can have to enjoy Bitcoin maximum as possible. And I risk saying if the countries stay with low adoption, nothing so very well advertised, no big businesses adopting it we are safe to continue as we are now. What makes the regulations come is the fact that there is someone or some people making much profit avoiding taxes that would go to the government's pockets. That is an advantage to have low adoption on our countries, it doesn't bring attention to Bitcoin from nasty sectors and individuals.

Xanxus024

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:33:12 AM

Yeah not yet legal but not banned. We must enjoy what the bitcoin does to us especially those  people who already earn it. when it comes to legality i think any other countries legalize it they should be going to have a tax or interest for bitcoin every time using it.One of the country banned bitcoin is Chinese government. well for me china has so many investor so the investor willing to invest when it comes to bitcoin so the government alarm that their country money was weaken.

qwertyup23

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:32:01 PM

Yeah not yet legal but not banned. We must enjoy what the bitcoin does to us especially do's people who allready earn it. when it comes to legality i think any other countries legalize it they should be going to have a tax for bitcoin every time using it.One of the country banned bitcoin is Chinese government. well for me china has so many investor so the investor willing to invest when it comes to bitcoin so the government alarm that their country money was weaken.

The current status of bitcoin being not legal but not banned is the best status that we must maximize and not take for granted. No one really knows what will happen in the future especially when it comes to the legalization of the transactions. Due to its decentralized nature, government from each respective countries are having a hard time regulating its transactions under the dark web, which is the perfect avenue in order to buy illegal stuff. These are the things that we take for granted and personally, I suggest that we need to utilize bitcoin until its last drop, to prepare ourselves to unexpected announcements in the future.

Qartersa

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:34:52 AM

True. Let us make the most out of Bitcoins while the governments still find a hard time coping up with revolutionary cryptocurrencies. Thing is, they know these cryptocurrencies exist; they just cannot cope up with something as big as this. And also, it cannot be denied that these help their economies reach its full potential considering their lack of attention to it. They are in the state of ambivalence, perhaps. 

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
,CoinPayments,
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
ALT67890

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:56:20 AM

As a bitcoin user in my own country, I will call our status as an open country with cryptocurrency. Highlighted that we do have so much services and options on buying and selling using bitcoin. So many and so widespread but still our government has not even bothered to make or legislate a bill to protect the investors. It is not legal but absolutely not illegal standing.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1064

VLB.IO

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:48:36 AM

This is exactly happen on my government as well as they forbid us to not use bitcoin for transaction but I still can own bitcoin without being fear getting jail. The main reason that my government stil not legalized bitcoin because bitcoin is criminal money and our country are against terrorist & corruptor.

█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
Emmami@758

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:51:50 AM

in my country most of the people using bit coin for buying and selling different different goods. actually they all are doing this tasks legally. no my government given to us permission using of bit coin. if suppose we make a misuse i mean we had to use it illegally then it may banned. otherwise it is not blocked. in my country we are using bit coin but it is not banned up to now.

bitcoinvamp

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:10:50 AM

Yes this is exactly the case it is not legal in my country(of what i think ) but not even banned . But i don't think that paying taxes does not include . when we do a transaction and convert it into country currency the tax amount is paid.

Palmerson

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:13:03 AM

This is exactly happen on my government as well as they forbid us to not use bitcoin for transaction but I still can own bitcoin without being fear getting jail. The main reason that my government stil not legalized bitcoin because bitcoin is criminal money and our country are against terrorist & corruptor.
If you are using bitcoin for illegal activities it is easy to track. Governments lie. They are accustomed to the fact that they do not need to do anything. Banks are sistematizirovat and provide them with account information. With bitcoin this is not happening. But this does not mean that it is impossible to find a person by transactions. The anonymity of bitcoin is a strong exaggeration.

MoonJeina

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:45:52 PM

The current status of bitcoin in several countries is "not defined " whereas in few countries bitcoin is "legal " and in some it is "illegal".
Till we don't have a clear idea about the "legality" of bitcoin in our respective countries there is no fear in continuing using it . I hope it gets legalized in every country.

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
Aamir1

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:52:39 PM

Exactly. In my country, too, the status of Bitcoin is exactly what you said, "not yet legal but not banned." because the government is not yet noticing it and that is only because there aren't a lot of consumers of Bitcoin in my country which makes it not-noticeable for someone far away from the things like e-earning and all. So we, the bitcoin users in the country, are probably enjoying the current status that we have of bitcoin here, and not sure if for how long it will last until we enter another phase where the status might get changed. That will be when more people will start knowing about bitcoin and using it and then maybe the government will be concerned about it too.

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

ORCAf

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:17:39 AM

This 'not legal, but not yet banned' status won't be there for long, especially since more and more money is being thrown into crypto-market. The regulations will come whether we want it or not, therefore, I believe it would be wise to be involved when forming those regulations. We don't want a bunch of government peeps who have little to no idea about cryptocurrencies take control over it.
Rooster101

MGF Presale starts on 15th of November

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:00:40 PM

For many of the countries where bitcoin is not yet recognized, it is perhaps difficult for them to legalize a virtual currency they can not control. Others are resulted to regulating bitcoin transactions and their crypto exchanges. Here in my country, the central bank issued a regulatory guidelines for bitcoin exchanges but did not endorse any virtual currency as a currency to be used by its people.

Lieldoryn

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:55:07 PM

This 'not legal, but not yet banned' status won't be there for long, especially since more and more money is being thrown into crypto-market. The regulations will come whether we want it or not, therefore, I believe it would be wise to be involved when forming those regulations. We don't want a bunch of government peeps who have little to no idea about cryptocurrencies take control over it.
Why do you think that we must own hands to dig my own grave? As soon as the government will be able to regulate cryptocurrency it will not bring anything good. I'm sure of it. Therefore, the longer the state will have the opportunity to influence the cryptocurrency market the more opportunities we will have.

migolmigol

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:18:13 PM

In the case of my country. Knowing my government, I think time will come that they will feel on making some regulations for Bitcoin. They may not ban it, but they can impose tax or specific declaration and filing of Bitcoin income from related activities such as mining or trading. However, just recently the government or some politicians in my country said that they would support Bitcoin. It has been active in our country but this time, the government has now noticed the development and the potential contribution of Bitcoin in the economy and the country as a whole.

lili song

❤ Angel Token ❤

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:28:51 PM

The current status of bitcoin in several countries is "not defined " whereas in few countries bitcoin is "legal " and in some it is "illegal".
Till we don't have a clear idea about the "legality" of bitcoin in our respective countries there is no fear in continuing using it . I hope it gets legalized in every country.

My country already aware of bitcoin and they decide to forbid my people to use bitcoin as main transaction.
Luckily my government still not make any policy yet against bitcoin so I can still use bitcoin without breaking any law and without paying any tax of course !

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█    
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌    
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌    
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀      
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀        
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀          
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

greeklogos

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:23:18 AM

My country already aware of bitcoin and they decide to forbid my people to use bitcoin as main transaction.
Luckily my government still not make any policy yet against bitcoin so I can still use bitcoin without breaking any law and without paying any tax of course !
Where are you from?
I am from Serbia and I suppose our politics will follow the same way about bitcoin. But for now I didn't even here any concrete position of our government towards bitcoin and crypto generally. Meanwhile we have two bitcoin ATMs in the capital and there are a lot of people who use bitcoin.

Lancusters

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:30:34 AM

Where are you from?
I am from Serbia and I suppose our politics will follow the same way about bitcoin. But for now I didn't even here any concrete position of our government towards bitcoin and crypto generally. Meanwhile we have two bitcoin ATMs in the capital and there are a lot of people who use bitcoin.
I think that Serbia will go the way of Russia. There has long been a government under the control of the Russians. I was in Serbia and I really love this country. There are very friendly people. The governments of different countries United by one goal. They fear the spread of bitcoin. They are not ready to govern the country in the uncontrolled mode of the financial system. Even if it helps to attract investments to the country.

███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
████████████▀███▀████████████████████████████████████
████████████▄███▄████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███

██        ███         ███                         ███
███        ▀▀▀  ███    ███                         ▀▀▀
███████▄   ███  █████  ███     ▄█████▄   ▄█████▄   ███   ▄█████▄
██  ▀███  ███  ███▀▀  ███    ███▀ ▀███ ███▀ ▀███  ███  ███▀ ▀▀
██   ███  ███  ███    ███    ███   ███ ███   ███  ███  ███
███  ▄██▀  ███  ███    ███    ███▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄███  ███  ███▄ ▄▄
███████▀   ███  ▀████  ▀████   ▀█████▀   ▀███████  ███   ▀█████▀
                                         ▄▄   ███
                                        ▀██████▀
||
b
COUPON CODE
[ OFIE-2AHG ]
for 100% First Deposit Bonus
|
leonair

Activity: 294

Minimizing a possibility of the token value going

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:39:03 PM

It is not Banned because it is legal to use, for the mean time maybe. Governments of each countries in the world are not yet fully aware of what is the potential of cryptocurrencies as a future online digital currencies and that is a big problem for them because they will soon regulate it to their very own citizens without knowing the full details of it, so I think the Governments must build and create a specific department for cryptocurrencies to be study and monitor because this is the next big thing of the future and it is inevitable.

🔒 SafeCrypt.io  █████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Marucya

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:47:57 AM

Yes, the period of the "wild" crypto-currency, when it was not yet recognized by the states, and at the same time was not banned or restricted in circulation, seems to pass. Now, almost the majority of countries are studying crypto currency to determine its status and methods of its possible regulation. Such regulation, as a rule, includes the establishment of taxes on profits from operations with crypto currency. Crypto-currency, thus, enters a new stage of its development.

mariaana

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:56:44 AM

It has pass the banking law in order to withdraw money from the bank...then it is legal.  However, the government can make regulations or laws in order to ban the bitcoin system.  Like considering it as a means of money laundering or as a means of terrorist funding.  But the way I see, the strict regulation on bitcoin membership can protect the system and can help a lot of individuals to spread equality of wealth among men.
roddy5

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:44:06 PM

If your government did not classified bitcoin as illegal then by default
it should be legal as long as you are not using the coin on illegal activities.
Some countries already declared bitcoin use as illegal.

Domenc

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:13:24 PM

In many countries , still there is no specified law regarding the use of bitcoin . This makes it not legal but also not illegal or banned .
Governments are very well introduced with the concept of bitcoin but they are still confused whether it will integrate or degrade their economy . That is the main reason why there are still no specified regulations for the use of bitcoin in many countries .  So it will be good to say use it till it doesn't get banned in your country .
No one can take an action against you in this scenario.

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
dunfida

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:56:56 PM

It has pass the banking law in order to withdraw money from the bank...then it is legal.  However, the government can make regulations or laws in order to ban the bitcoin system.  Like considering it as a means of money laundering or as a means of terrorist funding.  But the way I see, the strict regulation on bitcoin membership can protect the system and can help a lot of individuals to spread equality of wealth among men.

Bitcoin can really give the opportunity for people to earn money but saying on the equality then I don't think so that this thing would happen on bitcoin. Considering that coins are not distributed well and just like on fiat money there are people who are always on the top which accumulates some good amounts of bitcoin which means equality is nearly impossible and talking on legality it has not been considered yet by most government globally but already making the attention around it. If they would decide to ban then we cant do anything but rest assured it cant really stop bitcoin completely.

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
Gozie51

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:09:47 AM

Bitcoin can really give the opportunity for people to earn money but saying on the equality then I don't think so that this thing would happen on bitcoin. Considering that coins are not distributed well and just like on fiat money there are people who are always on the top which accumulates some good amounts of bitcoin which means equality is nearly impossible and talking on legality it has not been considered yet by most government globally but already making the attention around it. If they would decide to ban then we cant do anything but rest assured it cant really stop bitcoin completely.

I also want to join my voice to say that equality in the society is a mirage. Early philosophers had since advocated for such society to no avail. The most powerful of all advocator at the time was Karl Marx. He envisaged an egalitarian society and contradicting himself by also propounding - superstructure as the step to success in the society. He would have known that "all fingers are not equal ". Thus, access to opportunities differs and just like some have the knowledge of bitcoin, others don't

Therefore, making a legal statement on bitcoin would affect some class of people.
genolica

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:05:53 PM

make use of the advantages as early as possible. legalization of bitcoin is nearly possible because several central banks approved circulars
coin_1122

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:20:39 AM

make use of the advantages as early as possible. legalization of bitcoin is nearly possible because several central banks approved circulars

Only people who understand the vision Satoshi can easily identify potential in Bitcoin, because government are not banning the Bitcoin only because they see the technology have improved a lot with Bitcoin Blockchain. So very soon government's will follow to legalize Bitcoin in some more countries.

Irvinn

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:00:49 AM

The status of bitcoin, when it is not yet regulated by the state, however is not prohibited by it, is really good from the point of view of the absence of taxes on profits from transactions involving it. However, in this case, the state does not provide protection for such activities, since the status of bitcoin is not defined and state bodies can not clearly define what it is.

RedX

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:54:56 AM

This is what really descibes bitcoin's status right because it's not just a simple technology that they can ban if they want to because blockchain tech has a great potential to help struggling economies. I hope this could go more longer because I know that once they legalize it, expect that they will find a way to tax it.

Twentyonepaylots

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:29:51 AM

it only means that, it is still under development in that certain country, or the government is still studying if bitcoin will bring benefits to the economy of that said country, so it only just stands on neutral ground.

RoadToBTC

PikcioChain ICO Starts on 24th of November

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:35:45 AM

Reasons why run the gamut, from fear and ignorance, to protectionism of their national currency, to building a new currency in bitcoin's image. The list, in general, is not much above ten, but that is subject to change, as many countries have not made an official decision for or against bitcoin. Some are banned by the countri's Central Banking system, some are banned by the nation's government, and in many countries the Central Bank and national government act as one and the same.

███  █████
███  ██  ██
██    ██  ██
██  ███  ██
██  █  █  ██
      █  █  ██
██  █  █
██  █  █  ██
██  ███  ██
██  ██    ██
██  ██  ███
█████  ███
PIKCIOCHAIN                         ▄▄█████▄▄
                        ██▀     ▀██
                       ██  ▄███▄  ██
                      ██  ███████  ██
                      ██  ███████  ██
                       ██  ▀███▀  ██
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄███▄     ▄██
     ▄████████████▄ ▄██▀ ▀▀█████▀▀
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄              ▄▄▄▄▄
  ███▀            ▀███           ▄█████████▄
 ███▀              ▀███        ▄███▀▀   ▀▀██▀
███▀     ▄████▄     ▀███      ▄██▀
███     ████████     ████████████
███     ████████     ████████████
███▄     ▀████▀     ▄███      ▀██▄
 ███▄              ▄███        ▀███▄▄   ▄▄██▄
  ███▄            ▄███           ▀█████████▀
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀               ▀▀▀▀▀
     ▀████████████▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███  ███
███  █  █
█      █  █
█  ███  █
█  █  █  █
    █  █  █
█  █  █
█  █  █  █
█  ███  █
█  █      █
█  █  ███
███  ███

███  ███
███  █  █
█      █  █
█  ███  █
█  █  █  █
    █  █  █
█  █  █
█  █  █  █
█  ███  █
█  █      █
█  █  ███
███  ███
//  ANN Thread  //  Whitepaper  //
║══   ICO ​Starts 24th ​Nov ​2017   ══║
//  Facebook  //  Twitter  //  Telegram  //

███  █████
███  ██  ██
██    ██  ██
██  ███  ██
██  █  █  ██
      █  █  ██
██  █  █
██  █  █  ██
██  ███  ██
██  ██    ██
██  ██  ███
█████  ███
katiecbell

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:19:19 AM

The status of bitcoin, when it is not yet regulated by the state, however is not prohibited by it, is really good from the point of view of the absence of taxes on profits from transactions involving it. However, in this case, the state does not provide protection for such activities, since the status of bitcoin is not defined and state bodies can not clearly define what it is.
This is a good step that counties do not want to accept it for the official use but it is also not depriving their mass from such a good chance and is not blocking their way, they know it very well that it is helping the citizens to over come their poverty and cope with their unemployment, so to raise their living standard. The more people becoming financially stable the more condition of a country becomes strong,  they fear of the fact that by accepting bitcoin their own currency will be pushed down that is why they do not own it

█████  ██      ████████  ██████  ██████  ███    ███ ███    ███ ██    ██ ███    ██ ██ ████████ ██    ██      ██████  ██████  ██ ███    ██
██   ██ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ████  ████ ████  ████ ██    ██ ████   ██ ██    ██     ██  ██      ██      ██    ██ ██ ████   ██
███████ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ██ ████ ██ ██ ████ ██ ██    ██ ██ ██  ██ ██    ██      ████       ██      ██    ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
██   ██ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ██  ██  ██ ██  ██  ██ ██    ██ ██  ██ ██ ██    ██       ██        ██      ██    ██ ██ ██  ██ ██
██   ██ ███████    ██     ██████  ██████  ██      ██ ██      ██  ██████  ██   ████ ██    ██       ██         ██████  ██████  ██ ██   ████

▄█████▄▄      ▄▄█▄▄      ▄▄█████▄   
 ▄██████████▄  █████████  ▄██████████▄
█████████████▄ █████████ ▄█████████████
 ████████████  █████████  ████████████
  ▀████████▀  ███████████  ▀████████▀  
 ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄ 
 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██ 
▄██████████████████ ██████████████████▄
██████████████████   ██████████████████
█████████████████     █████████████████
███████████████         ███████████████
 ████████████             ████████████
 ███████████               ███████████
  █████████▀               ▀█████████ 
   ████████                 ████████   
     █████▀                 ▀█████    
      ▀███                   ███▀      
         █                   █          

██     ██ ███████     ██████  ███████  ██████ ██ ██████  ███████     ████████ ██   ██ ███████     ███████ ██    ██ ████████ ██    ██ ██████  ███████
██     ██ ██          ██   ██ ██      ██      ██ ██   ██ ██             ██    ██   ██ ██          ██      ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██   ██ ██     
██  █  ██ █████       ██   ██ █████   ██      ██ ██   ██ █████          ██    ███████ █████       █████   ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██████  █████  
██ ███ ██ ██          ██   ██ ██      ██      ██ ██   ██ ██             ██    ██   ██ ██          ██      ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██   ██ ██     
 ███ ███  ███████     ██████  ███████  ██████ ██ ██████  ███████        ██    ██   ██ ███████     ██       ██████     ██     ██████  ██   ██ ███████
 ANN  BOUNTY  SONOHUB  eSPORTS  WEBWALLET 
genolica

Activity: 36

View Profile
Today at 08:59:19 AM

true, you just have to be careful and fair in maximizing cryptocurrencies.
Carmen01

View Profile
Today at 10:46:35 AM

Yes and its legal here in our country and not banned by the government this past few weeks only we have a news in t.v that bitcoin is authorized in some investments tools but the reporter of the news say that bitcoin is not good digital money i think he say that because he dont know a lot here in bitcoin.I also like that reporter because i experience a lot of scam when im newbie in bitcoin 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.