Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:02:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Bitcoin Cloud Mining Script - Pay % you want  (Read 2216 times)
fisher666 (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:12:10 PM

Only for one sale  you can  customize you personal bitcoin investment website and earn a lot of money

Check or buy
- > https://minerbooster.com/

What is Minerbooster Script?
With this script you can make a real hyip website and manage diferent investment plan

Front-end works with wordpres you can edit with a Web layout designer
Back-end is develop in laravel work with php 5.6 - 7.0
Mysql
Cron-job to check user balance and make payments

User functions:
- Register
- Dashboard panel
- Deposit and request payment
- Automatic Payments
- User Profile
- Transactions History
- Referral System

Server Requiered:
Normal Hosting Plan
blockchain api
or block.io

You can buy directly here ->  https://minerbooster.com/
dquancey

Activity: 587
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:07:43 PM

Do you have demo login/pass?

We have a medium sized farm but looking to expand and thought about hosting miners for clients.

Looking for something along the "Cloud Mining" route, but without the scammy nature that general comes with it.

So a demo could be handy to see what we can do with it?
fisher666 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:38:29 AM

We have a medium sized farm but looking to expand and thought about hosting miners for clients.

Looking for something along the "Cloud Mining" route, but without the scammy nature that general comes with it.

you can register and test. it
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:51:53 AM

The website you are looking is made specifically for scamming people. If you want a "legit" cloud mining service you are better off just hiring a developer to make a new website for you (btw if you are interested in that send me PM  Grin )
fisher666 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 03:46:04 PM

The website you are looking is made specifically for scamming people. If you want a "legit" cloud mining service you are better off just hiring a developer to make a new website for you (btw if you are interested in that send me PM  Grin )

lol you dont know about nothing for programation.   all the system workss withc cron job and work with blocktrail api. to make the payments and check balance and pay for referral system... pls talk when you kwnou what you say pls..
eckmar
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:02:59 PM

lol you dont know about nothing for programation.   all the system workss withc cron job and work with blocktrail api. to make the payments and check balance and pay for referral system... pls talk when you kwnou what you say pls..

yeah I don't know shit about "programation". You are selling script made for scamming people that you stole yourself. And just for your information please check this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1879294
kingdice21

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 04:14:20 PM

yeah I don't know shit about "programation". You are selling script made for scamming people that you stole yourself. And just for your information please check this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1879294

It's easy to know that you only talk and not know. This script is mine. I have not stolen it or copied it. Please take care of your wthat  you say you can not accuse a person without proof.
eckmar
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:22:33 PM

It's easy to know that you only talk and not know. This script is mine. I have not stolen it or copied it. Please take care of your wthat  you say you can not accuse a person without proof.

hahah now I'm totally lost here. Are fisher666 and kingdice21 owned by a same person ? And yeah I'm sure he/you did not made that script because simply he/you does not have knowledge of English which is mandatory for any kind of programming.
kingdice21

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 04:32:24 PM

hahah now I'm totally lost here. Are fisher666 and kingdice21 owned by a same person ? And yeah I'm sure he/you did not made that script because simply he/you does not have knowledge of English which is mandatory for any kind of programming.

OK, kid. I got bored of you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: