Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:58:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucet gambling excitement  (Read 535 times)
markkeian

Activity: 508
Merit: 101

EXMR

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:56:43 PM

It is because the features of the sites and also the community itself. Smiley Without the community of the gambling sites, meaning there's no gamblers Smiley It's fun also when you're winning Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:44:03 PM

Yeah, i feel the same. Probably because i can claim again in a few min to gamble again and my money is not at risk. The amount gambled also contribute to the excitement, the amount you get from faucet is small and you must win several times to be able to withdraw it.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:52:53 PM

First of all I just want to oppose on what you say "lot of people gamble just for fun". You're wrong with that, lot of people gamble to get a profit and not for fun. Anyway, my reason why i'm not using faucet is because it's totally waste of time for me. It's hard to make even 100bucks from a few satoshi. As a gambler "if you want to win big, then take a big risk. Make a depo.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:09:15 PM

I don't feel excited all the times when gambling with faucet, usually things get excited when i start multiplying my faucet balance. one time i made 10 mbtc with 6k sat faucet, eventually lost it all lol.

What are some of the good faucets(without pop-up ads and other B/S). That I can recommend to newcomers?
Gambling sites faucet? they don't have any pop-ups or ads at all!
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:24:47 PM

What are some of the good faucets(without pop-up ads and other B/S). That I can recommend to newcomers?
The only faucet i know without pop ads or any kind of ads is freebitcoin and it is gambling site as well, you won't find normal faucet without ads.
But we are talking here about faucets which are in gambling sites and wining from them, not claiming from regular ones.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:20:38 PM

A lot of people gamble just for fun and most of us ever used faucet to gamble, but when I gamble using faucets I don't feel any excitement, I am having fun but I don't feel the adrenaline rush that I got from gambling with real deposit and I gambling recklessly with the faucet because I know that I got nothing to lose

Do you guys feel the same thing?

You really can't feel it when that amount is as low as $1 but when you started to grow that money then the excitement comes along. Especially if you are now betting more than $100 per round and just because of that tiny amount that you've earned from their faucet.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:30:14 PM

I don't feel excited all the times when gambling with faucet, usually things get excited when i start multiplying my faucet balance. one time i made 10 mbtc with 6k sat faucet, eventually lost it all lol.

Gambling sites faucet? they don't have any pop-ups or ads at all!

Ads? Looks like he meant a faucet that is not on a gambling site, maybe a stand alone faucet like from faucethub. I guess he/she planned to earn bitcoins at these faucet and try to earn a capital first then deposit into a site to gamble with the collected amount. If that's correct, that would be a bad idea since it could take a lot of time to collect btc at these faucets and unluckily throw it away within seconds a betting.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:32:38 AM

The only faucet i know without pop ads or any kind of ads is freebitcoin and it is gambling site as well, you won't find normal faucet without ads.
But we are talking here about faucets which are in gambling sites and wining from them, not claiming from regular ones.

Do you really think you can make money from gambling site faucet free money?

As per me is almost impossible to do it and I think who ever is trying to make money from faucet money should be wasting a lot of their precious time. This free money site offers only to try their games not to make money from it. Just play with your small amount to try your luck instead of wasting your precious time.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:46:48 AM

A lot of people gamble just for fun and most of us ever used faucet to gamble, but when I gamble using faucets I don't feel any excitement, I am having fun but I don't feel the adrenaline rush that I got from gambling with real deposit and I gambling recklessly with the faucet because I know that I got nothing to lose

Feel same too, maybe I feel because the amount from faucet is dust just for play once or two game. And it's almost impossible to earn big reward just use faucet, the comparison is 1:1000 or even more.

Well, if you not use money which you can afford to lose, I think better not gamble, because you will regret.
I prefer to use money which I earned from something like bounty.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:55:05 AM

Facuets gambling is very very boring, there is hardly any fun in it, like when I am very bored I open it and at times I gamble with 1 satoshi, I just don't get the feel whether I win or Loose In it. I agree with you it's one of the most boring gambling ever, but they have done it to keep people active on the site and people get excited by it to. Though newbie may get excited it's very boring, it like kills the fun of gambling.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:58:07 AM

Never tried them. In fact, the money is so small these days that I don't even click on it. It's best to play with your money and have at least a little excitement and thrill. I feel the gambling sites faucet is only for time killing in between bets and nothing else.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:34:08 AM

I do feel the same thing too on which i dont really feel the thrill on using those faucet amounts since you dont really care at all if you do lose them since its free at all unlike on using your own money its a different story. In faucet we do really be confident enough to play and sometimes we do possibly won unexpectedly and when you decide already to use real money another betting habit will surely change.

rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:41:54 AM

Never tried them. In fact, the money is so small these days that I don't even click on it. It's best to play with your money and have at least a little excitement and thrill. I feel the gambling sites faucet is only for time killing in between bets and nothing else.

But in some people , faucet can be abuse by multiple computer or access via VPN in order to milk the faucet ,for example : primedice ever experience it and they decide to decrease claim per faucet and revising on how much have been wagered in order to get increased faucet
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:51:34 AM

But in some people , faucet can be abuse by multiple computer or access via VPN in order to milk the faucet ,for example : primedice ever experience it and they decide to decrease claim per faucet and revising on how much have been wagered in order to get increased faucet

Yup! certain people are really doing it claiming faucets and changing VPN then milking it on purpose I think they need to revise it and upgrade their security on the ones that are using VPN, well I think they can surely take action from certain abusers and decreasing their faucets earning is not enough, they surely need to caught the one that are doing this and ban the users from the site,
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:02:25 AM

that's right those abusers are been watched carefully and the site itself adjust in order to stop this act, i think faucet claims which been use to
play and if ever you win using it its really a matter of luck though its unusual but its really possible to happen.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: