Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:36:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Private Mining Pool - weird payout  (Read 355 times)
cantfindausername (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:01:56 AM

Not sure if this is the place to post this, so I apologize if it's not.

We setup our own mining pool to test some new mining hardware.  We are mining GameCredits using MPOS and NOMP. 
The current block reward for GameCredits is 12.5.  Every time we find a block, the transaction shows 3 payouts, a 12.3 payout to our wallet, and two more payouts to two different wallets.  It does this every time for the exact same amounts. 

We have done recursive searches on all the files, checked every config file, etc. and we can't find any trace of the other two addresses.  I did a Google search on the two addresses and the exact same addresses are tied to GlobalToken and Gulden.

Here are the addresses:

GfSu2SVihVv3PG5TVBBhtQDxbb9xuHcekC
GLzSpCwRXdwthgqKBsfVGWqBviMoMsZJPE

Has anyone seen this before?  Those addresses have to be somewhere in the GameCredit's SRC or something similar but we can't find them.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noobpool

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 05:20:02 AM

Not sure if this is the place to post this, so I apologize if it's not.

We setup our own mining pool to test some new mining hardware.  We are mining GameCredits using MPOS and NOMP. 
The current block reward for GameCredits is 12.5.  Every time we find a block, the transaction shows 3 payouts, a 12.3 payout to our wallet, and two more payouts to two different wallets.  It does this every time for the exact same amounts. 

We have done recursive searches on all the files, checked every config file, etc. and we can't find any trace of the other two addresses.  I did a Google search on the two addresses and the exact same addresses are tied to GlobalToken and Gulden.

Here are the addresses:

GfSu2SVihVv3PG5TVBBhtQDxbb9xuHcekC
GLzSpCwRXdwthgqKBsfVGWqBviMoMsZJPE

Has anyone seen this before?  Those addresses have to be somewhere in the GameCredit's SRC or something similar but we can't find them.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!

I have no experience with that type of pool, but one is probably a developer fee the other a pool fee. Could be a developer fee for the pool software and another for the mining software.  Wish I could be more help.

http://www.noobpool.com Ethereum Mining Pool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: