Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:51:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Expert  (Read 1513 times)
InvisK

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:05:05 PM

There are special platforms out there, whose entire purpose is to ease both the process of launching an ICO and investing in one. They work similarly to Kickstarter, which aggregates various crowdfunding projects and makes it easy for contributors to find the ones they want to invest in.

The Waves Platform is one of the largest such platforms. It allows anyone - for example, a young Blockchain startup - to set up a digital token in mere minutes and at almost no cost. These tokens can then be listed on Waves’ own exchange - to be easily found by eager investors. This allows the company to secure the necessary funding.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aer0

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:27:05 AM

Have experience in Crypto - and advising a project as we speak.  Could be good to connect / share resources!
rodik888

Activity: 155
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:34:20 AM

1) Hire a programmer or hire a team to develop your product, it's best if you have at least a prototype for your campaign
2) Invest heavily into marketing
3) Make sure that your community is growing and people are engaging
4) Attend as many real-life events as possible worldwide

If you need help send me a private MSG. I help out a lot of ICO campaigns because I live in Russia, but I'm originally from Canada, so because of my English a lot of them ask me to review their grammatical errors for whitepapers, marketing plans, content, etc. Also was part of an event called the Hypethon ... spb2017.hypethon.cryptofriends.io , where we helped over 25 Pre-ICO projects get assistance from experts in various fields based on the projects' needs and there were investors at the event who were down to invest on the spot in the right projects.

Bitcoin OTC & Blockchain Business Development into practical world adoption.
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:42:55 PM

I want to be a researcher of ICO. So, anyone who knows The guidelines to follow to analyze the ICOs of different up-coming company then post here.
Merin Joseph

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:33:37 AM

icoforo the ico expert and ico dashboard expert http://icoforo.com/ico-expert-7/
carlsone

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 12:51:40 PM

Google for ico expert. Or search for a ico marketing company, they will provide you an experience expert, which help with your idea implementation.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: