Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:15:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: punishment for rapists  (Read 45189 times)
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 03:26:49 AM

You suggestion is also good for punishment im thinking before the rapist kill let them feel whats like to be rape like. Let them rape by the prisoners. And after that kill it.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
almightylarvas

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:30:34 AM

I think should be anyguy there rape the guy who was violated rapists to give them the feeling of victims. Maybe after that those crinimals will understand something.
tsinelas

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:54:52 AM

You suggestion is also good for punishment im thinking before the rapist kill let them feel whats like to be rape like. Let them rape by the prisoners. And after that kill it.
The death penalty

If someone has done you wrong,  you have to punished them.  However,  it depends on the range of their wrong.  If they harm you or insult you and you believe you can still manage yourself,  refrain yourself from making a sin but if they have physically and emotionally ruined such as rape,  a bigger punishment must be given to them.  It is their entire life that has been ruin.  That is something they can not take back.  Forever or life imprisonment must be given to them.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
FriddickPrime

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:27:40 AM

Cut off the rapist dick and give him a jail sentence too

If rapist abuse others then take away their weapons of abuse!
ClayDouglas

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:17:26 AM

Those DMF rapists should be treated as murdered. It's actually worse than the type of murder where a person did not plan it, and did it due to anger in the heat of the moment.
daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:08:39 AM

Castration

for me is death penalty so all is scared
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:46:27 AM

I think these people dont worth to for give so i think death sentense should be done.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dadumtuss123

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:47:23 AM

I think these people dont worth to for give so i think death sentense should be done.
Death is too easy for them man, i think it should be more than that.
abnoy

Activity: 286

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:15:08 AM

i think punishment for rapist is lifetime imprisonment because it against the law

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
chickenfacts

Activity: 355

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:16:02 AM

i think punishment for rapist is lifetime imprisonment because it against the law
Actually in some countries , rapists are not that much punishment, that's so sad.
ttbd

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:23:55 AM

Death penalty is a must for those who have been proven guilty. Rape is even worse than murder. Do you think enjoying devilish pleasure at the expense of the sanctity of victim correct? It is said that when anyone is punished with death penalty, that is done not to obtain justice but to take revenge; or demanding eye for an eye is not right. But what about the victim? Won't she demand justice for what was done to her?A rape victim's life is a living hell. The victim can never erase these events from her life. She has to live with it. Rapists who have taken the spirit of someone to live, have no right to live themselves. Hanging takes your life in few moments but rape kills you every time you think about it.
badgalmae

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:49:43 AM

I would do science testing on them, not on animals.  Smiley
samyang2x

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:13:13 PM

For serial rapists and rapist who also murder their victims.The ones with killing and abusing children in order to satisfy their sexual desires their punishment should be hanging them to death.Must bring heavier punishment for them.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:51:54 PM

In India for the past few years there are many rape incidents happen and there are no safely young women in this country. The rapists are not even punished and are left freely. I do not know how will the victims lead their life after such incident has happen in their life. In some countries, the rapists are let off freely if they marry the victim. In some countries, the rapists are given death sentence.

According to you, what can be the best punishment for these rapists so that no one else should think of raping a women. I like the punishment which is given in most of the Muslim countries - hanged to death in public. Do you think that this is fair or they should marry the victim???
I totally agree with that. A rapist must be severely punished like him. Rape is very cruel, otherwise it will destroy the future of a woman.
Ardan17

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:20:58 PM

Sexual crimes are of no age. Anyone can be the perpetrator and the victim. And it happens everywhere, including in the smallest institution, like family. Rape became the most inhumane crime. Many countries have already applied severe penalties for the perpetrators. The reason for them to be a deterrent.
pogingkiller222

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:38:41 PM

In India for the past few years there are many rape incidents happen and there are no safely young women in this country. The rapists are not even punished and are left freely. I do not know how will the victims lead their life after such incident has happen in their life. In some countries, the rapists are let off freely if they marry the victim. In some countries, the rapists are given death sentence.

According to you, what can be the best punishment for these rapists so that no one else should think of raping a women. I like the punishment which is given in most of the Muslim countries - hanged to death in public. Do you think that this is fair or they should marry the victim???
It would be better for them to hang around for a long time to make good and to pay off the sins,but thats not mean to punish them for death ,God can only Judge them,because there is a chance that a sinner can change. Godbless😇
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:21:43 PM

Castration

That would be easy for them. Rapist who get away with their crime will soon rape another. Cut their penises and legs and arms and let them live if they can. Or the government can blind them but also provide them a rope if they want to hang themselves after it.  I think this is a better punishment for such crime.

right castration wont lead them to chance but only giving them another chance to make rape.what is needed for them to be killed they must not let live.either kill them or they cut own life the victims will have that bad experience in mind for all of their life
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:31:59 PM

It would be better for them to hang around for a long time to make good and to pay off the sins,but thats not mean to punish them for death ,God can only Judge them,because there is a chance that a sinner can change. Godbless😇
God can judge them, but society must also help in this process. so there are laws that punish the perpetrators

Shamburis

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:32:46 PM

i don't think its fair for a woman like me for example that i'm a rape victim to marry that man who raped woman. a man who raped woman should give their punishment according to the punishment of rapist in their country.

charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:50:29 PM

Some people wants to punished rapists by killing them in the electric chair or in letal  injection , but for me i want to punish all of the rapists in prisonment so they can punish there mistakes in their entire life ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: