Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:49:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of North Korea?  (Read 8346 times)
bluemongrel

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:20:05 PM

I think N Korea ain't shit. It's a small country with no industry, there is no way they could've afforded all those missiles by themselves. They cannot even feed their own people let along their own troops, how could they be any actual threat? Think about it.

The attention on N Korea right now is just used as a distraction from the bigger "countries of conflicting interest" that the US does not want to deal with yet. N Korea is a safe proxy for us to mess with, because the ones with any actual influence, we are not ready to attack them publicly yet like Russia and China.

N Korea is nothing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Happyniall

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:48:03 PM

I agree with North Korea and their actions. The US could not take over the Korean Peninsula, so then decided to isolate them for years forcing them into a situation that they need to provide fear and power over their people. I suppose just like the US does to their own. Look what happened to Libya, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Cuba and many other countries that dont agree with US policies. Most of them have been isolated by international sanctions because they dont agree with US
kikuka

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:27:43 AM

I think that if it were not for the neighborhood (China, South Korea (US zone of influence)) regime in the DPRK would not have existed long ago. The fact that North Korea is the point at which the interests of the three superpowers: the United States, China and the USSR (after all, North Korea, in fact, the brainchild of the USSR as a result of the Korean war) intertwined in their time, allowed their system to last for so long. And now they are saved only by this, and not by any mythical atomic bomb. Putin established relations with Kim Jong Il and supported his son, because he did not want to get out of this geopolitical game - we do not have our territory there, we have to be friends and supply. I do not think that anyone will risk actively interfering in the internal affairs of Korea, because the risk of hitting the hard answer of the other interested party is 100%. What history with the DPRK will end in the end, I do not know, I think, no one at all, not even governments and special services.
Humanly, North Koreans are very sorry. Yes, someone will say that they have their own way, they have chosen it, they have the right, but the West does not dictate how they live. But why then do not open the border at least to leave for those who did not choose this way. Probably because then in the whole of North Korea will live alone Puhlyash and his associates. The most disgusting thing is that recently we have been returning to Korea refugees from there. That is, a man escaped from this nightmare, he was already caught in Russia and sent back. It's disgusting all this.
magpie_lover

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:55:47 AM

North Korea needs to be applauded for standing up to a force like the US. Everything else they just f*#%ed up. Think of their Confucian history and what the South has managed to achieve by embracing capitalism. I feel sorry for their people.
veridical

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:35:59 AM

I respect this country. We are used to the idea that America is trying to rule everything in this world. But North Korea, even this country is not the master, they are on their own, doing what they consider to be the best without fear of war.
maruf_h20

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

Standing in a tough position as opposed to the United States of North Korea is a matter of great surprise. I appreciate their courage. Because of their bravery, North Korea has been able to challenge the United States in many ways. Besides, the status of Kim and Tum in the negotiation table has raised two states in equal respect.

North Korea is not a military force, they should also improve education-economics and citizen's security.
But I am not against the threat of anarchy and threat to the world through their nuclear weapons.
kikuka

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:39:37 PM

I think there is a "black box" There is nothing to be learned / understood - they are encrypted much more seriously than the USSR in due time. Made a showcase for an external observer and the liberals think out that behind this showcase is "horror-horror-horror", red "Nitsche so, poor thing, but clean"))
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:10:55 AM

To be more direct, North Korea has lunched countless missiles, but that should not boarder anyone. If the Asian countries like china, Japan and South Korea are not ready to act to stop the North Korea, it means others should be calm.
Moreover, if you watch the North Korea might have connections of Russia and China telling you there are heavy ally standing firm with them.
The only USA should do is doing the right thing at the right time just to let the world know it stands on the truth bcs all these things started happening as a result of nonchalant attitude of Mr Barack Obama.
Evan_Smith

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:41:36 PM

It seems to me that the danger from North Korea and its capabilities are overblown. I think Trump just wants as PR to win over a country that has nuclear weapons. He knows that North Korea can strike at America. Therefore, he hoped that victory will be easy.
That's the impression that I get too. Any reports that come out of North Korea seem to show that not a lot of things are going that well in their country. They don't seem to be that good at producing much of anything. It's hard to believe that they are great at building missiles. That being said, there definitely seem to be some ridiculous things going on over there. I don't think it's wrong that we discuss North Korea to some extent. If the reports we hear from refugees who have gotten out of North Korea are true, there a lot of human rights violations happening there that deserve attention. I wonder, if North Koreans never knew anything else, can they be happy with the state of affairs in their country? Or do they feel that their freedom is infringed upon?
milkiWay45

Activity: 54
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:57:13 PM

It seems to me that the danger from North Korea and its capabilities are overblown. I think Trump just wants as PR to win over a country that has nuclear weapons. He knows that North Korea can strike at America. Therefore, he hoped that victory will be easy.
That's the impression that I get too. Any reports that come out of North Korea seem to show that not a lot of things are going that well in their country. They don't seem to be that good at producing much of anything. It's hard to believe that they are great at building missiles. That being said, there definitely seem to be some ridiculous things going on over there. I don't think it's wrong that we discuss North Korea to some extent. If the reports we hear from refugees who have gotten out of North Korea are true, there a lot of human rights violations happening there that deserve attention. I wonder, if North Koreans never knew anything else, can they be happy with the state of affairs in their country? Or do they feel that their freedom is infringed upon?

I think most of North Koreans have some notion of what life abroad is. A lot of people from DPRK go on business trips to China, for instance. What is more, South Korean soap operas are pretty common in North Korea. They are prohibited officially, but there are plenty of copies in circulation. Even judging by them, people should be getting some ideas of that life in other countries is way better.
creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:46:10 PM

North Korea NOW is KIM JONG UN  Roll Eyes North Korean officially the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (abbreviated as DPRK, PRK, DPR Korea, or Korea DPR), is a country in East Asia constituting the northern part of the Korean Peninsula. Pyongyang is the capital and largest city. To the north and northwest, the country is bordered by China and by Russia along the Amnok (known as the Yalu in Chinese) and Tumen rivers;it is bordered to the south by South Korea, with the heavily fortified Korean Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) separating the two. Nevertheless, North Korea, like its southern counterpart, claims to be the legitimate government of the entire peninsula and adjacent islands. Both North Korea and South Korea became members of the United Nations in 1991.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: