Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:11:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking To Buy Large Quantities of BTC on a Daily Basis ($25k+)  (Read 701 times)
CoinFlipLLC (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:43:45 AM

Hello all!

First post here. Firstly let me introduce myself. I am a individual representing a start up. Our startup is looking for a reputable, consistent seller of bitcoin. If there is someone out there who can supply our demands please do not hesitate to reply. We are looking to purchase large quantities of Bitcoin ($25k-$60k) on a Daily Basis. If someone can do so at a reasonable rate (0%-3%) we urge you to contact us. We would like to purchase via cash or cash deposit, but are open to other payment methods. We hope to receive a warm welcome and eventually an individual who can meet our demands. If reliability or trust is an issue we will do everything in our power to provide anything necessary to validate our legitimacy.

Hope to hear from you all soon! Excited to join the BCT community.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shdvb
Legendary

Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001

Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 10:43:01 AM

thats money laundering related,high risk!

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
CoinFlipLLC (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:37:45 PM

thats money laundering related,high risk!

Haha we can assure you there are no illegal activites taking place what so ever. Any proceeds used to purchase bitcoin are legally obtained, we can provide proof of that as well. No money laundering here!
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:39:38 PM

Where are you located?  I can provide a selling service in the Kansas City area, cash or cash in mail at 3% over spot for that volume.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
firstTC

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:38:19 PM

R u in Europe Spain, Portugal, GB? can do 6% over daily!
CoinFlipLLC (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:04:52 PM

Where are you located?  I can provide a selling service in the Kansas City area, cash or cash in mail at 3% over spot for that volume.

We are personnel in Atlanta and Charlotte. If you have a bank to cash deposit into we can conduct business on a daily basis at that rate.
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:01:51 PM

We are personnel in Atlanta and Charlotte. If you have a bank to cash deposit into we can conduct business on a daily basis at that rate.

My uncle sells btc for me in fort Mill, which is just south of Charlotte.  Do you know where that is?

CoinFlipLLC (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:15:25 PM

I know where that is. I will PM you.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:36:59 PM

First post here. Firstly let me introduce myself. I am a individual representing a start up.
You're a founder ? Co-founder ? What exactly ? Mind disclosing the name of the start-up ?

Our startup is looking for a reputable, consistent seller of bitcoin. If there is someone out there who can supply our demands please do not hesitate to reply. We are looking to purchase large quantities of Bitcoin ($25k-$60k) on a Daily Basis.
Why aren't you using exchanges if you're running a legitimate business ? Like why the hell not ?

If someone can do so at a reasonable rate (0%-3%) we urge you to contact us. We would like to purchase via cash or cash deposit, but are open to other payment methods.
Again,individuals don't  mess around wen they're dealing with 25k worth bitcoins everyday.Either they have to be really rich or scammers.
firstTC

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:00:11 PM

First post here. Firstly let me introduce myself. I am a individual representing a start up.
You're a founder ? Co-founder ? What exactly ? Mind disclosing the name of the start-up ?

Our startup is looking for a reputable, consistent seller of bitcoin. If there is someone out there who can supply our demands please do not hesitate to reply. We are looking to purchase large quantities of Bitcoin ($25k-$60k) on a Daily Basis.
Why aren't you using exchanges if you're running a legitimate business ? Like why the hell not ?

If someone can do so at a reasonable rate (0%-3%) we urge you to contact us. We would like to purchase via cash or cash deposit, but are open to other payment methods.

YOU BETTER ANSWER

Trust is essential be it 1$ or 25k
Again,individuals don't  mess around wen they're dealing with 25k worth bitcoins everyday.Either they have to be really rich or scammers.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:16:03 PM

Hello all!

First post here. Firstly let me introduce myself. I am a individual representing a start up. Our startup is looking for a reputable, consistent seller of bitcoin. If there is someone out there who can supply our demands please do not hesitate to reply. We are looking to purchase large quantities of Bitcoin ($25k-$60k) on a Daily Basis. If someone can do so at a reasonable rate (0%-3%) we urge you to contact us. We would like to purchase via cash or cash deposit, but are open to other payment methods. We hope to receive a warm welcome and eventually an individual who can meet our demands. If reliability or trust is an issue we will do everything in our power to provide anything necessary to validate our legitimacy.

Hope to hear from you all soon! Excited to join the BCT community.

If your startup exists and if you have legitimate commercial intentions, you would approach a reputable and established exchange service and purchase those bitcoins by wire transfer. Since you claim to be willing to do everything in your power to provide anything necessary to validate your legitimacy, buying from an exchange such as Coinbase shouldn't be an issue.

There is obviously an ulterior motive for seeking buyers on this platform instead.

Kayzer Soze

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:02:12 PM

What is the country of your Bank?
What is your Bank name?
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:26:54 AM

I don't get it. Why not just use exchange sites and buy volumes of BTC there? Why you still need to find someone where you can purchase a load of it when there is LocalBitcoin and other similar sites that have a service that offers to sell BTC at the rate you want. And yes, similar to what Patatas said, I would also like to know the name of the start-up you mentioned.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:00:16 AM

I am working with him.  Did a full check on his business and it all checks out and is good.  No need to continue to spam this thread.

CUNÉGONDE

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:01:11 AM

cash?

would you like to use wire transfer?
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:21:07 AM

Hi, I am a professional discount seller, my price is LakeBTC (USD) or Huobi (CNY) + 2% (exhcange which depend on you, and transfer charges are borne by you), if you can use Bank Wire, and My requirement is pay FIAT firstly.

You can start with smart amouts at the beginning, if you need any verification of me, we can discuss more details.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
zapphirecoins

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Your gateway to pay a digital advertising on earth

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 02:14:34 PM

We can help you with our experienced exchange since a year we are have not find any difficulty for buy or sell with them.
just pm me

¦ ¦ ¦¦   .ZAPcoin.....¦¦¦¦   EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE IT¦¦¦¦   . ZAPcoin        ¦¦¦¦
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: