Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:59:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin on Instagram  (Read 9048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (278 posts by 255 users with 5 merit deleted.)
galeriademodacom (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 52

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:21:35 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 11:55:16 AM by galeriademodacom

Saw this BTC related post on one of our follower's Instagram! Grin Cool

Bitcoin ATM in Bratislava - instagram.com/p/BV2LH26BxVH Wink Wink

Selfie with bitcoin! - instagram.com/p/BWGfxQ9Bf1s Cool Shocked

(21 July) New IG post - instagram.com/p/BW0c_unhnRf

(06 August) New IG post - instagram.com/p/BXcVComhWSi

(26 August) New IG post - instagram.com/p/BYSoMbyhvCk

(10 October) New IG Post - instagram.com/p/BaD4EtRBU8w

(12 November) New IG Post - instagram.com/p/BbZ608ul7Bi

(29 November) New IG Post - instagram.com/p/BcEswJdh-jM

(26 December) Cyber-security post - instagram.com/p/BdLNZFmBKn7

(25 January) Bitcoin/BitcoinCards.io post - instagram.com/p/BeV0myPnYzb

(20 March) Bitcoin vs. Ethereum coffee post - instagram.com/p/BgkDG5BhiD5

(4 April) Bitcoin post - instagram.com/p/BhH6MAMBGA8

(12 April) Buy High, Sell Low - instagram.com/p/BhfAC0dh7nE

Anyone wishing to support this blogger - 1JPhCsHnmPptYKUBMEXEYFmeYuNZopSjV2 (Address in the QR code on the second photo!) Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:37:20 PM

After this photo with Bitcoin I realised that Instagram is not a useless thing ))) So, I will join it by no means. It's interesting))) Thank's to this news and the link. It is funny and a good idea. )))))
DOGE12321

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:14:18 AM

Great. Just as I had predicted. Social media is an excellent way to spread the word about Bitcoin. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter...etc are all great ways to invite new members into the Bitcoin community. I have actually even heard of twitter campaigns which pay Bitcoin for advertising about a corporation that is related to Bitcoin. Such media attention will stimulate users in the crypto market and this will in-turn cause other large companies like Amazon and eBay to accept Bitcoin payment. If they don't they will be becoming left out and more people flock to use Bitcoin as payment instead of traditional PayPal. So keep spreading the word everybody. Even simple things like putting your background picture on Facebook to the Bitcoin symbol can spread the word about Bitcoin. I do it and I think if everyone on this forum does it, we will have a huge community.
CuriousInvestor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:07:40 PM

Followed on instagram, thanks for the community support.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:57:08 AM

I hope this would spark the interest of many instagram users out there and would pave the way towards better popularity of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. This would lead to more users and more establishments into using it. Perhaps we could have instagram campaigns, to have more widespread coverage for Bitcoin. Bitcoin ATMs would be so convenient for the users and I hope there would be some in the other countries as well.
nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:38:28 PM

Awesome!!! I wish bitcoin ATM will be installed in Viet Nam on a day not far away !!!!
sandrun

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:28:38 PM

Posting on instagram tentamg bitcoin a good idea to do. We know the use of social media in providing information to the public many certainly very important role. A lot of people people know bitcoin through media like facebook, twitter, instagram, etc. Instagram is a social media that displays images and lots of users from instagram in this world. So I think if we make a post on instagram it will make people people will be interested to invest bitcoin.

KrakAJAX

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:36:50 PM

I have recently started posting more photos on my Crypto instagram account www.instagram.com/cryptocoinshow just to add extra traffic to complement my youtube channel. With about 250 followers its growing nice and its nice to see other crypto users on instagram too!
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:46:06 AM

Wow. Those are nice pictures. How I wish there are also Bitcoin AtM Machines here in our country ( I don't know if there is already). Once they are available here, I will make sure that I will make lots of instagrammable pictures of it. Can't wait and very excited about it Smiley
neoandtrinity

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:38:39 AM

Instagram is not only for cats and selfies, I see more ICO promote via insta, these are definitely worth your attention.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: