Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:59:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OKBets.io #1 Bitcoin&OKCash Gambling Site! Rakeback, Bet-mining, Faucet & Levels  (Read 2600 times)
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 11:13:33 PM

Congratulations on the launch Wink
Your site is looking good one I would put your app in top 5 Moneypot apps in terms of design and functionality.
Chat activity is great for new site there is always someone in chat, jackpot game is really cool and will be great if it attract enough traffic  PvP games are fun.
Only thing I do not like is that I have to scroll to check bet outcome.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gordonhill
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 11:35:25 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2017, 11:47:08 PM by gordonhill

Really good  Add-on to Moneypot.com. Good luck with your app.

Smiley

Teddybears

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:52:57 AM

Just don't attempt to look at the site on mobile.  It is scary broken.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates<br>████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████<br>★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
OKBets (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:04:30 AM

Just don't attempt to look at the site on mobile.  It is scary broken.

Yes I have been told that on some mobile browsers it doesn't work as well, I am currently working on a fix!

https://i.imgur.com/OVHL47C.gif

Really good  Add-on to Moneypot.com. Good luck with your app.

Smiley

Thanks for the kind words!

Congratulations on the launch Wink
Your site is looking good one I would put your app in top 5 Moneypot apps in terms of design and functionality.
Chat activity is great for new site there is always someone in chat, jackpot game is really cool and will be great if it attract enough traffic  PvP games are fun.
Only thing I do not like is that I have to scroll to check bet outcome.

Thank you! The jackpot gives you a notification on who won but the dice does not and will be changed in the future!
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1932

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:32:18 AM

Thank you! The jackpot gives you a notification on who won but the dice does not and will be changed in the future!

what is the chance to hit the Jackpot? sorry if I missed the answer

is it the Moneypot provably fair version or the OKBets provably fair version?

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
OKBets (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:50:47 AM

This jackpot is a different thing, you're thinking about winning ... Btc/OK if you hit a certain outcome.
This jackpot is one where everyone throws money in it and your chance to win is the % of the total pot you've bet.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:15:50 AM

This jackpot is a different thing, you're thinking about winning ... Btc/OK if you hit a certain outcome.
This jackpot is one where everyone throws money in it and your chance to win is the % of the total pot you've bet.

thx for trying to explain

lets say 100 users participating at the JP game will the chance be 1 in 100?

is it MP provably fair?

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
OKBets (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:35:47 AM

is it MP provably fair?

If everyone puts in the same amount, then yes!
And what do you mean by "is it MP provably fair?"?
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:49:22 AM

is it MP provably fair?

JP chance sounds fair and nice

Moneypot provably fair as you are powered by MP but you also mentioned that OKBets are not MP provably fair and therefore my question if JP is MP provably fair

thx again and good luck

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
OKBets (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:51:14 AM

is it MP provably fair?

JP chance sounds fair and nice

Moneypot provably fair as you are powered by MP but you also mentioned that OKBets are not MP provably fair and therefore my question if JP is MP provably fair

thx again and good luck

Oh like that, only our Bitcoin dice bets are MP provably fair, the rest is OKBets provably fair. The OKCash dice provably fair allows for easier checking and a full explanation on it is given here!
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:13:59 PM

Bet Mining

OKBets has the feature of Bet Mining, for every Bitcoin you wager you will get 10 OKCash for you to enjoy!

Faucet

OKBets has a faucet giving users 0.05 OKCash every 5 minutes, currently this equals to 200 satoshi every 5 minutes!
You can find the faucet on the "Balances" page
1 OK = 0.00005188 BTC so around 50,000 satoshi for wagering 1 bitcoin  Shocked I think this is one of the biggest cashback any dice have till now. Looks quite amazing will definitely try this.

Does this have any relation with moneypot owner (dogedigital) ?

Yes this is really great amount just to hit the jackpot. But even though this is huge amount does not mean it is orett easy to hit, because I saw most site offer something like "if you want to hit 100% jackpot you should use minimal 0.001 btc or higher". And on each tier they will give different payout too. Does it apply the same way too? Since there is no details on that
OKBets (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:46:53 PM

Bet Mining

OKBets has the feature of Bet Mining, for every Bitcoin you wager you will get 10 OKCash for you to enjoy!

Faucet

OKBets has a faucet giving users 0.05 OKCash every 5 minutes, currently this equals to 200 satoshi every 5 minutes!
1 OK = 0.00005188 BTC so around 50,000 satoshi for wagering 1 bitcoin  Shocked I think this is one of the biggest cashback any dice have till now. Looks quite amazing will definitely try this.

Yes this is really great amount just to hit the jackpot. But even though this is huge amount does not mean it is orett easy to hit, because I saw most site offer something like "if you want to hit 100% jackpot you should use minimal 0.001 btc or higher". And on each tier they will give different payout too. Does it apply the same way too? Since there is no details on that

That is not how bet-mining works.
Bet-mining is when you bet BTC you will get OKCash in return, no matter if you win or lose the BTC.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:50:47 PM

Bet Mining

Faucet

Bet-mining is when you bet BTC you will get OKCash in return, no matter if you win or lose the BTC.
Is there any limit on bet-mining, how long this promotion will last. this bet-mining reminds me of rubies bet-mining of BB, but they had some kind of halving system in place.
OKBets (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:05:45 PM

Bet Mining

Faucet

Is there any limit on bet-mining, how long this promotion will last. this bet-mining reminds me of rubies bet-mining of BB, but they had some kind of halving system in place.

The bet-mining does not have a limit and the amount bet-mined may me reduced or increased based on the price of one OKCash, currently it's worth 6800 satoshi per OK
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:20:00 PM

Should have read the replies here before opening the site in Mobile. Anyways, works well on PC and congratulations for the new site.
The design is ok ok.. Grin
Wanted to know whether you can any collaboration with OKCash.?
Why did you choose that coin for your site if there is no collaboration?

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
OKBets (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:25:51 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2017, 05:10:32 PM by OKBets

Should have read the replies here before opening the site in Mobile. Anyways, works well on PC and congratulations for the new site.
The design is ok ok.. Grin
Wanted to know whether you can any collaboration with OKCash.?
Why did you choose that coin for your site if there is no collaboration?

I've choosen OKCash because I am a long member in their community and have been talking with various people in there who all made the site possible! I suppose you could call this the collaboration with OKCash.

Also if you're on android then try the chrome browser, it works with that!
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:56:25 PM

So I don't know if this was asked before but is this website anyway affiliated with OkCoin ? The large Chinese exchange?

Or did they just choose to use the name "Ok" to draw in users thinking they are affiliated with the same company?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
OKBets (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:39:25 PM

So I don't know if this was asked before but is this website anyway affiliated with OkCoin ? The large Chinese exchange?

Or did they just choose to use the name "Ok" to draw in users thinking they are affiliated with the same company?

It is not, it uses OKCash which is why we decided to have the word "OK" in the name!
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:15:32 AM

Hope the site goes beyond OKcash and bitcoin currency. As there are many other alt coins people are interested in so as to there way of investing money. The interface is very good for your website. Hope to see the more coins option soon. :-)
OKBets (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:17:56 AM

Hope the site goes beyond OKcash and bitcoin currency. As there are many other alt coins people are interested in so as to there way of investing money. The interface is very good for your website. Hope to see the more coins option soon. :-)

There is some planning of adding more coins somewhere in the back, however we're currently focussed on other things!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: