Bitcoin Forum
August 28, 2024, 06:02:51 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when I invest in genesis-mining  (Read 849 times)
pyce

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:24:45 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1185909.0

Read this - cloud mining operations aren't worth the risk at all imho. No verification of hardware, no liability if your funds get stolen / site goes down and the long list of other factor
Bitcoin mining now a days is regularly displayed as an extremely gainful and simple approach to win bitcoins by advertisers however tragically they don't recount the full tale about it. To state it in a matter of seconds it isn't as productive and appealing as it appears. Beginning mining is clearly genuine yet it doesn't present to you the measure of benefit they guarantee. Then again exchanging and distributed credits are great things to ponder about and put your bitcoins into. These methods for contributing your bitcoins are certain to get you benefit and for the most part are sans trick.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:44:41 PM

Hi guys, I wanted to know when I invest in genesis-mining, what is the benefit ? and what the difference between trading bitcoin " Forex" and Mining
Because want to make good  profit without risky .

Cloud mining is very risky. If i were you if you want to make a good profit without risk, you should join to a signature campaigns or invest in a ico, it is more safe rather than investing in cloud mining that are not trustworthy, because ico is known as classified investment site.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: