Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:56:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in Economics class?  (Read 7779 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:05:04 AM

It is also good to educate students in the econ classes about cryptocuries. so they can later become experts in managing the financial strategy in the household or agency
Yes, we can expect some good results if we will teach cryptocurrencies in economic class and make them knowledgeable about this thing because this can be the future that they can rely on and they can just get a lot of progress through this thing and be one of the rich people because of the cryptocurrencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jashhh

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:24:12 AM

Blockchain, including Bitcoin, was in my education in 2016 under the course called International Financial Markets. I studied Business Administration (now called Finance & Control) at The Hague University in The Netherlands.

I graduated in 2017 and the teamleader of my education mentioned it shortly again during his speech at the graduation, to keep an eye on this development.
ramgonzales

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:39:50 AM

That's a great idea, so far I believe Bitcoin is nowhere in any discussion on Economics class in any country but It would be great to incorporate it in the future so our future generation will be equipped in Bitcoin because I know Bitcoin is the future.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:53:04 PM

In my econ classes, bitcoin has been mentioned quite a bit in terms of speculative bubbles. They always say that it is a bit risky to invest on cryptocurrencies and that in the long run, it will only be not profitable.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:08:10 PM

Do you think they are talking about bitcoin in your basic ECON class?

Bitcoin has been in the trend over the years. It has placed itself in the bookmark and able to prove its worth. New innovation and new thing to follow. I believe Bitcoin has been the talk of the town right now. Even economist are talking about in. In terms of economic classes, bitcoin is being discussed and studied because it gives students and even teachers the curiosity on what it is.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:44:24 PM
Merited by ungongbuotan (1)

That could be a great help to the students if this will be included in the economics class but as long as the government will not support the cryptocurrency that could be impossible to happens.
Anyway, All of the reading materials about bitcoin are available on-line, to those willing to learn about bitcoin they can google it.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:53:05 PM

[/quote
I think so. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general is being talked about everywhere so i also believe students in economics are talking about bitcoin too but since it is not n the curriculum yet i dont think it being discussed in the class by the instructor.

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495
Merit: 100

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 05:08:35 PM

I always believe in the quote "Do it with passion or not at all". In my opinion, its a bad idea, i mean no matter how good and promising Bitcoin is, if one is not interested then its a waste of time for them, though i think free elective will do, so that the people who are interested in Bitcoin can take classes and know more about it.

mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:44:23 PM

Economics is the study of scarce resource and how to proper utilize scarce resources.While two types of economics micro and macro,Micro deal with study of individual and macro deals the study of whole.

Bitcoin pertain in micro economics study it deeply and find ways how to meet the demand to increase the supply.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:43:21 PM

I live in India and every new technology comes very late in my country. Of course, the government is well aware of this cryptocurrency system and so the income tax and banks. But do the colleges and school an aware of Bitcoin yet? No, they are not. Some days ago I asked my history teacher that a new cryptocurrency is going to take over the world and this told me that it is just a scam. So it proves that they are clearly on a bed of what it is. But I have heard that some institutes accepting Bitcoin as a payment so I am sure that they are teaching Bitcoin in there colleges and Universities.
Dragon5

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:14:39 PM

I live in India and every new technology comes very late in my country. Of course, the government is well aware of this cryptocurrency system and so the income tax and banks. But do the colleges and school an aware of Bitcoin yet? No, they are not. Some days ago I asked my history teacher that a new cryptocurrency is going to take over the world and this told me that it is just a scam. So it proves that they are clearly on a bed of what it is. But I have heard that some institutes accepting Bitcoin as a payment so I am sure that they are teaching Bitcoin in there colleges and Universities.

New technology comes late to India??? No way! I thought most of the IT developers are from India, working for the biggest IT companies like Facebook. They seem to be very advanced! Other thing is that a lot of people are so pure that can barely afford a computer
Janinjo11

Activity: 238

Janinjo tips

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:16:41 PM

I'm sure they talk about it. But not into too many details. Actually, my girlfriend told me that they spoke about Bitcoin in their Informatic class.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:23:31 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 10:11:46 PM by therhslv

I'm sure they talk about it. But not into too many details. Actually, my girlfriend told me that they spoke about Bitcoin in their Informatic class.

If somebody will ask or speak about Bitcoin , ofcourse somebody will start to speak about it or ask . I dont think its needed to talk about bitcoin in Schools/University . Currently its just Speculation in my opinion , everybody wants to earn money and take a note that almost everyone talking about Price Predictions and asking when we will get back 20k per BTC . Remember that like 1 year ago , Bitcoin was at 1k USD . In 1 years time what changed so much that BTC price did x20 ? Ok Futures Came , News Fomo . Remember That future markets dont bring new money in BTC , but speculation does . If somebody Short BTC on Futures with big money . Whats keeping Futures Company from pushing BTC price UP in exchanges till short Contract got closed ? Thats how i see it at the moment . But ofcourse we all can earn from this if we make a right decision Smiley
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:42:37 PM

yes . bitcoin is already on our class. which
the issue about is it Legal or Illegal.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:49:27 AM

Upon the instructive level bitcoin is utilized a bit. Regardless of whether it's a financial class or different classes doesn't make a difference and there are a few foundation where understudies are making their theory on cryptographic money. I came to think about this through one of our discussion part who regularly lead review for his lord's proposal.
queenhallmark

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:31:51 AM

Upon the instructive level bitcoin is utilized a bit. Regardless of whether it's a financial class or different classes doesn't make a difference and there are a few foundation where understudies are making their theory on cryptographic money. I came to think about this through one of our discussion part who regularly lead review for his lord's proposal.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:34:38 AM

Really? It's hard to discuss something that is quite complicated to understand. And also, is it okay to discuss bitcoin that is not legal to your country? If bitcoin is being discussed to your class, well that's good to hear. At least there will be more people who will know about cryptos.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:51:34 AM
Merited by nethan1btc (5)

Really? It's hard to discuss something that is quite complicated to understand. And also, is it okay to discuss bitcoin that is not legal to your country? If bitcoin is being discussed to your class, well that's good to hear. At least there will be more people who will know about cryptos.
Discussing bitcoin in economics class will probably worth it for students this is the first step of bitcoin in order those students will have an interest and they will surely encoursge people in a community.Students will have a beautiful or brighter future of bitcoin. Its Sounds pretty good that bitcoin is already in a subject class in a universities which it helps students gain knowledge about investment.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:18:12 PM

Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency in a Economics class is very fit or must be talked with but the fact that crypto is not yet known to many people and it does not yet have big role to the economy is the reason why they don`t include bitcoin or crypto to be a topic on Economics yet. Me myself had included bitcoin in my report on our Economics class but my classmates and my instructor does not even have idea about crypto. So I think it is still rare for bitcoin to be discussed on a class.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:22:28 PM

Maybe! In my opinion it is good to have that kind of class in economics which is bitcoin in order the student will able to learned the background and how to earned money it is also include on how to have huge profit as well.In bitcoin it can support their allowance and financial education of students .Students has a good potential in their future with bitcoin and also had an idea about investment which talking about money. Even if governments not accepting bitcoin this is the step of bitcoin to be known in all over the world.A student who participate in a class or have an interest about bitcoin it will probably take advantage in a future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: