Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:14:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MAGA] Magacoin - Build the Wall! -- NO PREMINE | NO ICO/CROWDFUND  (Read 17625 times)
micromaxim

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:49:57 PM

that there is not any movement, the developers are silent(((

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lowkey9898

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:24:01 PM

So when are you guys going to build the wall?
V.M. Varga

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:25:18 AM

Hi dev, is this thread still alive? I found Magacoin in tradesatoshi - that's why I'm checking out here...
The devs have been pretty silent, but the coin isn't dead yet. We still intend to keep this a community run project and the more people involved the better.
Contact exchanges and tell them you want the coin listed. Talk about it, spread the word. We need to convince more of the Trump crowd to hop on board with cryptocurrency and a coin with a familiar theme is a great way to start them out.
This coin has had slow growth but it has been steady. If we're willing to be patient and play the long game, this coin may have a bright future.

If you use discord, you can join us and help the growth of this coin here: https://discord.gg/zABGa5q
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:37:24 AM

Hi dev, is this thread still alive? I found Magacoin in tradesatoshi - that's why I'm checking out here...
The devs have been pretty silent, but the coin isn't dead yet. We still intend to keep this a community run project and the more people involved the better.
Contact exchanges and tell them you want the coin listed. Talk about it, spread the word. We need to convince more of the Trump crowd to hop on board with cryptocurrency and a coin with a familiar theme is a great way to start them out.
This coin has had slow growth but it has been steady. If we're willing to be patient and play the long game, this coin may have a bright future.

If you use discord, you can join us and help the growth of this coin here: https://discord.gg/zABGa5q

good luck with that!

j4y_naKomodo

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:23:43 AM

***  ALERT * WATCHONLY-GUI BUG * ALERT ***

Greetings, friends at MAGAcoin! As Komodo Platform has been working around the clock to fine-tune the multiple GUI's that are the face of our Agama multiwallet and BarterDEX atomic swap protocols, there have obviously been many bugs found and many debugged. However, one bug in particular was found not only in our Agama GUI wallet, but also in the zcash4mac GUI swing wallet. It is a simple bug, but it warrants your attention. This is a potential money cost bug.

MAGAcoin (MAGA) - As a Bitcoin-protocol cryptocurrency, your GUI wallet(s) may be susceptible to this bug.

ISSUE: 'watchonly' addresses appearing as your own in GUI wallet; users could potentially send funds to the address, unaware it is not theirs or available for withdrawal.  You can import <any address> and it becomes a 'watchonly' address. The GUI will display the address as yours, add its funds to your balance, and accept deposits, but cannot be withdrawn. This could be a normal address, my address, a p2sh address, satoshi's address, etc. This can be confusing to an end-user and will lead to many headaches for the developer, as is always the case with misplaced funds.

FOUND: in Komodo Platform's Agama multiwallet (fixed) and zcash4mac GUI swing wallet (@jl777b: "newest QT wallet seems ok about watch only, but not sure of older and when it was fixed")

ex. @grewalsatinder found the bug in his zcash swing wallet: https://i.imgur.com/sVd0QTL.png

Quote from: jl777B
"satinder used zcash4mac, ie. the zcash osx GUI, not ours... the assumption is no GUI out there properly handles watch only addresses, until proven that they do... agama also had this bug, which we found and fixed, so it seems a very common bug to have"

SOLUTION: For the 'watchonly' address or any address not yours, the value 'ismine' returns false. Any such address gets filtered out.

QUESTIONS:
  • How does your recommended GUI deal with watchonly addresses?
  • Does your GUI display watchonly addresses as different than actual addresses in the wallet?

We need to experiment a bit to see which approach gets a better response triggering the bug. People WILL lose money if they send funds to a watchonly address.

Quote from: jl777B
"the t3 addresses in the 'Own Addresses' column! and they absolutely cant be as they are p2sh addresses. it is clear proof that the bug is very real and anybody that understands a p2sh address will understand it cant be something in your wallet. it is usually a multisig address, so only if it is a 1of1 multisig (possible but very silly) can you have a p2sh address that is spendable, but the wallet wont even know it... normal addresses can also be watchonly, which makes this even worse. in that case it would appear in the list of addresses just like all the others. even if you are able to spot p2sh addresses visually, it wont be enough"

I've been tasked with spreading awareness and facilitating discussion of this bug, so please let me know if you have any questions. I'll get you some answers and we can minimize the impact. We wanted to reach out directly to the developers of the 60+ coins featured on Agama and BarterDEX as the bug may have a direct impact on you (via your own GUI wallet).

- Jay
Waynetogo

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:05:39 AM

any new updates? I see there is movement on tradesatoshi but anything new from the developer?
j4y_naKomodo

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:49:36 PM

Hello Magacoin community ---

Magacoin is available for atomic swap trading on Komodo Platform's decentralized exchange, BarterDEX! Right NOW, peer2peer, on Mainnet with live orderbooks. Anyone can test it out if you'd like. We are taking privacy to new heights by keeping your funds and privkeys in YOUR HANDS! zK-SNARK coin Jumblr in YOUR HANDS! Liquidity of each coin is still building, but BarterDEX can pair your coin with any other of the 80+ coins on the exchange. If a team member, perhaps someone from marketing, would like to test out an atomic swap through our GUI, please send me a DM : ) We have a team availabe for walking leaders of featured coins through the Komodo ecosystem to teach you how your community can benefit from BarterDEX!

This is truly a community project - the keys are now in your hands! YOU can be a marketmaker for your coin, making it available to BarterDEX users around the globe ‪24/7‬. YOU can create a SPV electrum server, allowing BarterDEX users to manage and trade your coin without downloading the entire blockchain. We would be happy to assist you with setting these up. It would be nice to have your coin paired with KMD - then we could introduce it to the community as having liquidity in BarterDEX!

Welcome to the BarterDEX decentralized exchange!

Trade freely and safely,
Jay
nik00787

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:00:42 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 02:53:49 PM by nik00787

Кaк нacтpoить coлo мaйнинг для ASIC мaйнepa?
addnode=188.191.162.17:53310
moskovskiy89

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:59:01 AM

interesting project but will i think for now im sure the project will succeed because it is highly appreciated on all media
circuithead

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:38:05 PM

FYI ALL MAGA-zens.  MAGA GETTING DELISTED FROM TRADESATOSHI!.  get your coins out in the next couple weeks if you value your heeyuge coins!
subhanallah

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 05:57:50 PM

addnode ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: