Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:42:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion - Disallow JR members from posting new topics!  (Read 1961 times)
TheSwede75 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 05:33:32 PM

Kinda rich from biggest CNC promoter in btc-e trollbox, one that claims that has 130k of them.

http://trollboxarchive.com/search.php?search_type=username&search=TheSwede75

If I remember good, the guy who launched cnc and never looked back had 7 posts when he announced it.

TheSwede75   4286996   17 Hours Ago   wolf9466, When I want to dump, you will see it. I have 130k+ CNC, not touching them anywhere close to todays value..

I do own a ton of CNC and the 'trollbox' on btc-e.com is just that. A Trollbox. I don't consider this forum to be a trollbox and wouldn't like to see it become one. Also a little rich coming from you to criticize me while trading YAK coin om this forum wouldn't you say Smiley

Maybe you should take a look in the mirror Roll Eyes

Most of your posts are spam and you're a hypocrite too!!!

Rocks, meet glass house.

So you don't deny that you're a piece of scum hypocrite spammer Cheesy

I think I make it pretty clear in the first post that I have never scammed anyone. I generally don't buy or sell coins here on the forum anyway since I don't see a reason when there are exchanges for that very purpose and I consider the risk of getting scammed way to high.

Hey, I was wolf9466 in the trollbox. You're not scamming people, but you're leading them to buy coins to inflate the price so you can dump on their heads. While it's not technically scamming, you're doing your best to rob them blind.

Not that I think anything said in the 'trollbox' really matters, but if you are interested I will inform you that I personally have not sold any of my CNC or FTC yet. In my opinion they both have enough hash rate and adoption that they COULD (not saying they are) be a decent investment especially after the crashes last week. Of course I hope to be able to sell them at some point at a profit, but I don't trade them as often as some people.

I would also like to point out that my point with this post is not to ban or even effect alt coin prices. Just to keep the forum a little cleaner and easier to navigate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheSwede75 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 05:35:51 PM

So you don't deny that you're a piece of scum hypocrite spammer Cheesy

I think I make it pretty clear in the first post that I have never scammed anyone. I generally don't buy or sell coins here on the forum anyway since I don't see a reason when there are exchanges for that very purpose and I consider the risk of getting scammed way to high.

Who said anything about scamming?

EDIT: Since you did bring up the topic of scamming: You believe that these new alt-coins are scams, and you actively participate in dumping them, that makes you a scammer by your own standards, not mine Tongue

Well, I do believe most new alt coins are designed to be a form of scam. Meaning that the only people to actively be guaranteed a profit are the developers and the people instamining/premining. Especially the new trend of rapidly decreasing block rewards (See. Bitbar and Mincoin). I'm not sure what you mean by 'dumping' them though, I haven't owned a significant amount of any alt coins until I mined and purchased CNC and FTC and those I still own.
Simran

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 05:48:30 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=200201

My proposal. I think it's appropriate for all the current spam!

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
Twerka

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 05:52:59 PM

You are talking about removing a right from all of the JR Members, solely for an Alt Coin issue.

You can remove the privilege only on Alternate Cryptocurrency forum, and post as normal on other category.

The worst enemy of Bitcoin is Mt.Gox exchange.
TheSwede75 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 05:59:28 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=200201

My proposal. I think it's appropriate for all the current spam!

You may very well be correct. Perhaps child boards are the solution. I also think we probably need more Mods or just harsher and quicker Scam tagging of scammers.
Cobra

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 06:03:09 PM

I have been around for over a year and still a JR member, I just don't post very often. I have successful trades under my belt as well.

Not all Jr members may fall into the stereotype you are talking about. I agree with you though that things have went downhill on the forums but the solution could be a combination of items and not just one. Maybe something that factors in age of account, number of posts, and successful trades would work. It is getting to the point where something must be done. Due to the large number of Jr Member scammers people are really on the defense with all JR members.
Simran

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 06:05:21 PM

I have been around for over a year and still a JR member, I just don't post very often. I have successful trades under my belt as well.

Not all Jr members may fall into the stereotype you are talking about. I agree with you though that things have went downhill on the forums but the solution could be a combination of items and not just one. Maybe something that factors in age of account, number of posts, and successful trades would work. It is getting to the point where something must be done. Due to the large number of Jr Member scammers people are really on the defense with all JR members.

I agree with this. Jr. Members are real people, not some fake people in some online hierarchy that determines what kind of person they are.

*Image Removed*
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 06:06:23 PM

In my opinion they both have enough hash rate and adoption that they COULD (not saying they are) be a decent investment especially after the crashes last week. Of course I hope to be able to sell them at some point at a profit, but I don't trade them as often as some people.

You are bashing new alt-/copycoins every single day. And now you have to admit that you actually own some?! And even better you are stating that they might be a decent investment?  LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

thesnoo23

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 06:07:10 PM

I agree with this. Jr. Members are real people, not some fake people in some online hierarchy that determines what kind of person they are.

+1
collapse

Activity: 206
Merit: 102

step forward

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 06:10:27 PM

I'm "Jr member".
Father State says: Why not forbid Bitcoin buying?, it's a scam.

Elacoin-ELC,Betacoin-BET,Neutroncoin-NTRN,Americancoin-AMC,Stronghands-SHND,Craftcoin-CRC,DOGE,BCH,BTC,...,Bitcoin,...(and a lot more)
Linux updated wallets (source code) for: ELC, BET, AMC, NKT, SLING, CRC,...
[if (blocknumber > 115000) maxblocksize=largerlimit]   [I don't think the threshold should ever be 0.  We should always allow at least some free transactions.]
billionaire

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 06:12:52 PM

Im a Jr. Member. Been here a few weeks, and was a lurker for a while before that. I have no interest in launching a coin, but still want to make topics and posts. Can I please have Mr Piss and Vinegar's (Swede's) permission to post topics now that I have cleared things up? I have a couple of suggestions fro you Swede. If you dont want to mine an altcoin of any type, particularly one created or hyped by a dreaded Jr Member, then don't mine it. Second, try not to bitch so much about everything all the time. Between your posts here and in the btc-e trollbox, it seems like all you ever do is find something to bitch about. Lighten up.
Simran

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 06:15:19 PM

Jr. Member's pls, we know you're normal people. Disregard this thread. It's a terrible suggestion.

*Image Removed*
thesnoo23

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 06:25:53 PM

Hey! I'm NOT normal! My MOMMY told me that I'm VERY SPECIAL!
Simran

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 06:26:59 PM

Hey! I'm NOT normal! My MOMMY told me that I'm VERY SPECIAL!

Different hierarchy with your mother than this place.

*Image Removed*
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: