Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:04:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ** CLOSED **  (Read 35305 times)
cjrst8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:01:52 PM

So does every Coeval holder get MNY on the 8th? Or do you have to hold a certain amount?

1COE=10.000MNY airdrop. ater ico
Not sure, what about dividends paind into mny from its "children". I think new whitepaper will be shortly avail

Interesting, I remember reading somewhere on the site earlier that mny would be distributed to any wallet holding Coeval, so I assumed it would fraction the 10,000 MNY to how much was being held in the wallet, but I cant find it anymore.

Another note, when I first bought Coeval, it was 15,000 MNY per Coeval, why has it decreased to 10,000?

Just curious, as it seems weird to change amounts after people had already purchased the coin.

ODINN

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:14:42 PM

So does every Coeval holder get MNY on the 8th? Or do you have to hold a certain amount?

Not sure, what about dividends paind into mny from its "children". I think new whitepaper will be shortly avail

Interesting, I remember reading somewhere on the site earlier that mny would be distributed to any wallet holding Coeval, so I assumed it would fraction the 10,000 MNY to how much was being held in the wallet, but I cant find it anymore.

Another note, when I first bought Coeval, it was 15,000 MNY per Coeval, why has it decreased to 10,000?

Just curious, as it seems weird to change amounts after people had already purchased the coin.

No idea why. But looking how this coin went from 10$ to 500$ in less than 2 weeks ($1400 for some time), it may actually be huge.
Remember one thing - it not ends on MNY airdrop - there will be more tokens from more icos.

see their blog. https://medium.com/@monkeycapital

it actually may be huge and very "under radar".
It is not "grab & drop" ico.
memberx

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:18:23 PM

Was it really like that? I read 10K everywhere. If it was decreased after selling this would be quite bad regarding trust in Coeval and Monkey Capital.

Currently I still try to figure out how anyone buying Coeval can calculate its value? As there is no information what the value of the 10K MNY will be, anything you can tell me?

thx in advance

dottom

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:31:39 PM

If the MNY ICO raises $100M, the value of each MNY will be $0.10 (based on 1B MNY in circulation).

That means each COEVAL purchased would have $1k worth of MNY (10,000 MNY x $0.10) plus whatever value COEVAL will retain after the ICO. However, suppose the MNY ICO only raises $25M. Now you'll only have $250 worth of value in the MNY + the COEVALS. COEVAL's currently going for around $500-600.

Another issue is MNY has to be purchased on Waves. I like Waves as a platform but you're not going to get the big splash that other ICO's get forcing people to use Waves which is a pain to get started on (you can't even buy Waves on Waves and you need 0.003 waves to make a transaction). And there are some unanswered questions on when COEVAL holders will receive their MNY and when they can sell the MNY.

Anyone seriously interested in purchasing MNY would likely buy COEVAL instead, so the market for MNY likely has a soft ceiling based on the selling price of COEVAL. The speculation chatter is saying "$1 billion hedge fund" but this seems like a lot more risk and the more likely scenario is $25-100m raised in the MNY ICO?
memberx

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:35:39 PM

If the MNY ICO raises $100M, the value of each MNY will be $0.10 (based on 1B MNY in circulation).

That means each COEVAL purchased would have $1k worth of MNY (10,000 MNY x $0.10) plus whatever value COEVAL will retain after the ICO. However, suppose the MNY ICO only raises $25M. Now you'll only have $250 worth of value in the MNY + the COEVALS. COEVAL's currently going for around $500-600.

Another issue is MNY has to be purchased on Waves. I like Waves as a platform but you're not going to get the big splash that other ICO's get forcing people to use Waves which is a pain to get started on (you can't even buy Waves on Waves and you need 0.003 waves to make a transaction). And there are some unanswered questions on when COEVAL holders will receive their MNY and when they can sell the MNY.

Anyone seriously interested in purchasing MNY would likely buy COEVAL instead, so the market for MNY likely has a soft ceiling based on the selling price of COEVAL. The speculation chatter is saying "$1 billion hedge fund" but this seems like a lot more risk and the more likely scenario is $25-100m raised in the MNY ICO?

Thanks for clarifying. But what is Coeval for then? Just a future on the MNY price currently? Is there any use after MC ICO?

rangga90

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:39:48 PM

MNY will be up after ico ?
memberx

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:51:45 PM

Just had a closer look and the fact sheet:

My thoughts:

- MNY holders pay 100% of the funds capital
- for paying 100% they just receive JUST 10% of the revenues after audit fees
- for paying 100% they just receive 50% of the ICO tokens

Why should token buyer pay 100% of the capital but just receive less than 10% of the revenues?

Also what I don't find, what will the sell prices at Waves DEX be? Or asked differently, how will I know how many MNY I finally get for my investment, e.g. of 1 BTC? 1 ETH? 1K WAVES?

thx

ODINN

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:13:23 PM

new whitepaper is now avail

https://www.monkey.capital/docs/MC_Whitepaper.pdf
michaelai3

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:12:39 PM

Hello, I am having trouble finding this. Where were the initial Coeval tokens sold at?
charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:15:34 PM

Hello, I am having trouble finding this. Where were the initial Coeval tokens sold at?

I'm not sure where they were originally sold but currently they are traded on the waves DEX so you can get an idea of how the market prices them.
michaelai3

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:36:03 PM

I'm not sure where they were originally sold but currently they are traded on the waves DEX so you can get an idea of how the market prices them.

So the initial price for coeval tokens were sold at waves decentralized exchange for .02 BTC and today it has ballooned to .2 BTC? I am asking when was the Coeval token sale first announced?
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 11:48:59 PM

You will get MNY tokens from holding Coeval but you can also buy the tokens during the ICO with BTC, ETH, etc.

Please check out my video that I made, it explains and answers alot of questions that I just read on this page.

Also, like, comment and subscribe  Grin Grin Grin

https://youtu.be/dDuRR_kn8G8

Thanks

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
ODINN

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:14:13 AM

Look for COE at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=COE_BTC or on coss.io
dottom

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:02:44 AM

COEVAL tokens carry value even after the 10,000 MNY air drop.

The big question is how much value. Monkey Capital needs some minimum amount to be a serious player in the space - probably $100-150m. If they raise less than that, it will be harder to fund all the various child coins/investments and feed back enough value to COEVAL. But if they raise more than that, they will have lived up to the hype and current price of COEVAL.

I'm just trying to figure out the math on the ICO.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:44:38 PM

Marcelo Garcia Casil will focus on just Monkey Capital?

Nobody knows?

BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 10:52:15 PM

Marcelo Garcia Casil will focus on just Monkey Capital?

Nobody knows?

Not sure what you mean sir.

Also, holders of MNY will receive payouts from future ICOs also. So if you hold MNY tokens, and in 1 year time they do ANOTHER ICO, you would receive some of those tokens for free, AND payouts from any profit sharing.

It really is a good deal, IMO. And you have to understand, they are a hedgefund, so they will be able to leverage their capital in ways that you and I wouldn't.

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
michaelai3

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:56:51 PM

How can I join the slack channel?
ODINN

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:43:08 PM

CoEval (COE)
$285.17 (-50.68%)
0.10452700 BTC (-51.12%)
103.51 WAVES (-49.03%)

peerchemist [12:05 AM]
I hereby resign on position of CTO in monkey.capital, as well as my position of close advisor to @dmhco. In my short history with MC I've helped steer this project into something more refined and something that is destined to succeed. However recent moves are beyond what I can cope with. I wish everyone good luck and good fortunes on the road ahead. If you need to talk to me you can reach me out on Telegram and peercoin.chat under the same username.

time to buy folks
michaelai3

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:35:16 AM

CoEval (COE)
$285.17 (-50.68%)
0.10452700 BTC (-51.12%)
103.51 WAVES (-49.03%)

peerchemist [12:05 AM]
I hereby resign on position of CTO in monkey.capital, as well as my position of close advisor to @dmhco. In my short history with MC I've helped steer this project into something more refined and something that is destined to succeed. However recent moves are beyond what I can cope with. I wish everyone good luck and good fortunes on the road ahead. If you need to talk to me you can reach me out on Telegram and peercoin.chat under the same username.

time to buy folks

Time to buy? MNY team's conduct is completely unprofessional. I guess it is just too easy to create a token on waves and drop it onto the market. 1 person can do whatever without consulting anyone else.

Also, 1 BTC is required to join the slack group??? Are you serious?
ODINN

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:52:23 AM

Monkey capital ico just started

Holly sheeeeet

Monkey Capital ICO "unoficially" just started. Looks for BTC/monkey pair on waves platform exchange. Only green ticked tokens. Not a joke.

https://twitter.com/ICO_HUNTER/status/891821879178272768
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: