Android Ice Cream Sandwich
Android Honey Comb or Gingerbread
iPhone 4 or later
iPhone 3gs or earlier
Windows Smart Phone
I have only experience on 1 phone

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll of most popular mobile wallet sollution  (Read 381 times)
Viscera (OP)

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 01:14:34 AM

Hi All,

Thanks for taking an interest in my Poll. I'm trying to get a handle on the best phone to use as a mobile wallet solution. I currently have an iPhone 3gs but I have not experience with anything else so I will show my lack of experience by voting for the option that shows this.

I'm asking for users who DO have experience with more than one of these phones to vote for the preference. If you do NOT have experience with at least 2 of the phones in the poll then please do not vote for a specific phone. You can still be included in the poll to see how many of us have only experience one phone, plus you will not be able to see the results until after you have voted.

You can change you vote should your experience change.

Anyone is welcome to comment and any feedback on the wording of the poll or suggestions for a new poll in the main boards would be great.

Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uwbtc

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 01:15:58 AM

Thanks for making this poll. Good idea. Perhaps we can also post the specific app that we use? I personally use the Blockchain app, and it works fairly well. I'd rather some more physical dedicated device though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: