Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:57:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinBomb.com Has Just Launched-!  (Read 1304 times)
saudibull (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 10:17:22 PM

oinBomb has just launched! You can check it out at http://www.coinbomb.com.

Coin Bomb is is similar to the game Hot Potato, once a bomb is bought (grabbed) then a countdown timer will start. The owner of the bomb then has 24 hours to find someone else to buy their bomb for up to 35% profit, or can buy the bomb again themselves for another 24 hours on the clock. Fail to sell the bomb and it will explode and the person holding the bomb will only get a consolation prize of up to 20% of the profit so far, so make sure to tell everyone in order to get the bomb out of your hands! If they do manage to sell the bomb then they will receive their original purchase price plus interest. Each time the bomb is grabbed the price goes up

Notice, - this post was re-posted with permission from user CoinBomb -

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 10:23:20 PM

oinBomb has just launched! You can check it out at http://www.coinbomb.com.

Coin Bomb is is similar to the game Hot Potato, once a bomb is bought (grabbed) then a countdown timer will start. The owner of the bomb then has 24 hours to find someone else to buy their bomb for up to 35% profit, or can buy the bomb again themselves for another 24 hours on the clock. Fail to sell the bomb and it will explode and the person holding the bomb will only get a consolation prize of up to 20% of the profit so far, so make sure to tell everyone in order to get the bomb out of your hands! If they do manage to sell the bomb then they will receive their original purchase price plus interest. Each time the bomb is grabbed the price goes up

Notice, - this post was re-posted with permission from user CoinBomb -

You are fully aware I assume that there are over 10 sites that provide this exact service. Good luck though.
saudibull (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 10:34:31 PM

I am aware, this is not my site. Just the best I found so far -
sidelsky18

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 10:49:43 PM

I am aware, this is not my site. Just the best I found so far -

Sounds like someone owns one of the bombs.
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 11:28:44 PM

One of the most retarded "games" I've ever seen, period.

Well obviously it's a super retarded game, and almost all sites offering the model are dead or close to. The only one that 'wins' is the site owner and there is no incentive to play since it's just a super obvious pyramid scheme where the 'bank' always takes a huge % of your money.

Its also fairly obvious that OP owns either the website or the current 'bomb'. 14 posts and 2 of them are spam about this very site. Solid!
saudibull (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 11:32:47 PM

Well obviously it's a super retarded game, and almost all sites offering the model are dead or close to. The only one that 'wins' is the site owner and there is no incentive to play since it's just a super obvious pyramid scheme where the 'bank' always takes a huge % of your money.

Its also fairly obvious that OP owns either the website or the current 'bomb'. 14 posts and 2 of them are spam about this very site. Solid!
Why would I post because I have the bomb when there is about 10 to choose from without me specifying which one.... ?  lol -  So if I look through your posts I wont see a useless post?  Grow up -
CoinBomb

Activity: 179

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2013, 11:35:22 PM

If you don't believe that people get payouts you can view our transaction history by clicking "Past Payouts" on the navigation bar.

Everyone wins except the last person in the chain. That is the name of the game. If 15 people purchase a bomb then 14 people will profit. 1 Will not. Don't be that last person and you'll be in profit.

Promote our site for no risk BTC / LTC profit! 1% gross profit, LTC/BTC payments weekly. Click through for more details.
sellbuy

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 12:16:43 AM

nice names of bomb owners you have on your site... is it from some game?
Boelens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 12:20:08 AM

I actually enjoy these games (don't play them though), but yes, the house ALWAYS profits, hence why these sites are made so much.
CoinBomb

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 12:42:46 AM

sellbuy : not from a game, no, just inspired by the payout sizes. The only problem is each time we do a special one time only bomb its got to have a biggername than the last ones...we'll run out soon haha

Promote our site for no risk BTC / LTC profit! 1% gross profit, LTC/BTC payments weekly. Click through for more details.
CoinBomb

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 08:52:03 PM

NEW BOMB LAUNCHED!

Introducing the MIRV bomb - in addition to massive profit, if this bomb expires, it splits into 4 smaller bombs, all with great profits, but a smaller purchase price - meaning if you missed it the first time, there's still chance to get in on the action!

CoinBomb

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 06:58:11 PM

KILOTON / KILOJOULE BOMBS LAUNCHED!

Very low start price, high multiplier! get on these quick

dman99

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:32:11 PM

Buyers are so cautious on this site.

Definitely seems like the place to go for BTC though.

I'm not sure how the instant payout thing works though.  I'd still rather just get a little consolation prize.
CoinBomb

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 07:51:53 PM

Switching to instant win means that all bombs put cash into the pot, instead of one pot per bomb - the payouts will be greater.

Every time you buy, you can win your entire stake instantly. You still get it back with the interest on top when it sells - so you could make 200% on some bombs.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: