Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:09:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: exchange.bytecoin.in (Maintenance)  (Read 1273 times)
Byte-Gox (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 10:23:01 PM

We are working on some issues and the exchange may be on or off during the evening. Sorry for the inconvenience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wahaha

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 11:21:37 AM

I have lots of confidence in BTE.

come on!

You have worked hard for BTE,thank!
wahaha

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 06:47:44 AM

We are working on some issues and the exchange may be on or off during the evening. Sorry for the inconvenience.

the site display "We are in maintenance" more than 24 hours

When the site come around?
patrickquinn

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 09:56:46 AM

You are going to find your clients lose confidence almost completely in you if you don't get things back up and atom in the next couple of hours man.
swordfish6975

Activity: 721
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 10:13:13 AM

did you have a API?
if no:
are you adding one now?
if no:
will you ever add one?

if not have/add API now:
are you changing the html of your main page with the prices on it?

Also for those that were wondering the last traded exchange rate before it went down was 0.00030000 BTC.

>>>>  Physical Bitcoin And Altcoin Price Ticker Screen - http://afkdata.com <<<<

http://cryptofolio.info  - google finance of cryptos
MuErTe

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 11:31:10 AM

bytecoin is dead

no pool, no exchange and the wallet out of sync
Byte-Gox (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 12:33:29 PM

Ok, bytecoin is not dead.

Someone here which I am very grateful of, pointed out a bug that allowed to withdraw more than the allowed amount.

As most of you may notice, the site is in bare-bones beta still. We are fixing bugs and improving the interface. And yes, also working on the API

The Pool is running and working. No need to unplug your miners. The Pool Page is NOT working because it is not sycned yet, that is why the stats show 0.

Bryan Mills is no longer working on the project unfortunately, he pulled a "Satoshi". Therefore, messages sent to him might never see a reply.

Anyhow, we are working hard.

@bitcoin socially PM me so I can look into your broken withdrawals.
wahaha

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 12:41:45 PM

Someone here which I am very grateful of, pointed out a bug that allowed to withdraw more than the allowed amount.

As most of you may notice, the site is in bare-bones beta still. We are fixing bugs and improving the interface. And yes, also working on the API

The Pool is running and working. No need to unplug your miners. The Pool Page is NOT working because it is not sycned yet, that is why the stats show 0.

Bryan Mills is no longer working on the project unfortunately, he pulled a "Satoshi". Therefore, messages sent to him might never see a reply.

please everyone can rest assured! just believe BTE,and The BTE project member.

thanks!
Bitcoin Socially

Activity: 84

Find more coins!

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 08:26:39 PM

5 minute bug fix causes this long of a downtime? Why not post these things on a Bytecoin related forum... You posted here in a thread I have nothing to do with, or never even seen before. I would have NEVER seen it,, only did because a user informed me it existed, seeing as how I never posted here and my questions were posted elsewhere... Hiding your support response? Real professional...

If you want to respond do it where I posted the issue, http://bytecointalk.org/, not hidden somewhere I never been...

Also my issue is with the pool not the exchange.
patrickquinn

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 09:46:33 AM

I would just like to give the exchange operator a huge kick up the but to remind him that he said the pool would be down for a few hours TWO DAYS ago.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 01:15:05 PM

Bryan Mills is no longer working on the project unfortunately, he pulled a "Satoshi".

What is that supposed to mean?

Do you see Satoshi around here anymore?
patrickquinn

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 01:36:54 PM

Satoshi or not, i want my BTE back...
wahaha

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 02:03:40 PM

Satoshi or not, i want my BTE back...

yes,me too

how long with the maintenance ?
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 02:10:27 PM

Id like a BTE-FRK conversion Cheesy

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Bitcoin Socially

Find more coins!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 07:26:28 PM

This guy does not know much coding and Bryan Mills disappearing means he no longer has a developer to do everything for him. I have been missing coins for several days now and it seams Byte-Gox has been ignoring my public and private messages. Starting to think he pulled a dillavou(trubocoin.us) and just stole our coins.
aa

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

Litecoin is right coin

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 07:44:38 PM

You really shouldn't have been mining after the reports of them not paying out properly then ignoring us. They still owe me coins from more than a month ago.

Bitcoin Socially

Find more coins!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 08:04:23 PM

You really shouldn't have been mining after the reports of them not paying out properly then ignoring us. They still owe me coins from more than a month ago.

I never had issues until the main developer left and Byte-Gox tried working on things himself. Now Byte-Gox is not responding...
Bitcoin Socially

Find more coins!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 08:20:43 PM

Byte-Gox is a scammer and stole a lot of users coins using his pool and exchange.
Avoid pool.bytecoin.in and exchange.bytecoin.in... They are scam sites.
kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 07:18:38 AM

5 minute bug fix causes this long of a downtime? Why not post these things on a Bytecoin related forum... You posted here in a thread I have nothing to do with, or never even seen before. I would have NEVER seen it,, only did because a user informed me it existed, seeing as how I never posted here and my questions were posted elsewhere... Hiding your support response? Real professional...

If you want to respond do it where I posted the issue, http://bytecointalk.org/, not hidden somewhere I never been...

Did that link [http://bytecointalk.org/] ever work, or was that a Freudian slip?

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
aa

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

Litecoin is right coin

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 05:58:43 PM

Did that link [http://bytecointalk.org/] ever work, or was that a Freudian slip?

Taken down by the scammer known as Byte-Gox.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: