Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:45:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Obsidian ODN - CryptoCurrency & Secure Anonymous Messaging  (Read 92743 times)
Sagemark

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:33:06 PM

What happend with my earlier investment?Now i have personal btc address.

No worries your investment is all safe and still associated with your profile on our site. We implemented personal addresses so that going forward people will be able to see their current ODN value by logging in to their profile. Also it creates another layer of security for the ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:44:37 PM

On which exchange the ICO will be held.
Sagemark

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:53:52 PM

The Obsidian Secure Messenger (OSM) is now available for testing and reporting. A repository for public alpha testing has been set up for our users. You can now get the messenger there (It's Windows 10 x64 only atm) and give it a try. https://github.com/obsidianplatform/OSMAlpha

Here are the binaries for download:
https://github.com/obsidianplatform/OSMAlpha/releases

Issues can be reported here:
https://github.com/obsidianplatform/OSMAlpha/issues

Please note that this is a work in progress. Join us in our slack to report directly to the dev team with requests, recommendations and bug finds. https://join.slack.com/obsidianproject/shared_invite/MjA4NTI3NjcwNTEzLTE0OTkzNzY5NjAtYjA1Zjc2YjI4OQ

Find out more about the Obsidian Platform at obsidianplatform.com

Please note that we invite you all to come hack the **** out of the app! Crash the node, rip the app apart. We think of this as our due diligence
Sagemark

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:35:50 AM

We just posted a great Q&A we did over at InvestItIn. Check it out!

https://medium.com/@obsidiancrypto/investitin-q-a-with-obsidian-a644d28179ff
MyMoneyShark

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 08/14/17

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:23:52 AM

We just posted a great Q&A we did over at InvestItIn. Check it out!

https://medium.com/@obsidiancrypto/investitin-q-a-with-obsidian-a644d28179ff
That's pretty usefull q&a.
Riccardo Spagni - Monero team technical advisor for Obsidian.
Cool!

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 8/14 - 9/4
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram
superquaid

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:02:23 AM

Hello everyone, quick update, here is our updated Medium article based on the previous Q&A.
---
The article is revised to provide would-be and existing investors with a collection of insights into Obsidian Platform and the current ICO which is in progress for our ODN currency.

https://medium.com/@obsidian_crypto/early-insights-for-investors-in-the-obsidian-platforms-odn-cryptocurrency-1020879bd18f

Points worth mentioning in case you missed them.
1) The Obsidian Platform public code repo is here https://github.com/obsidianplatform/
2) The ODN QT wallet (code is on the above github repo) beta release is expected this week.
3) We are publicly testing the Obsidian Secure Messenger on Windows 10 (also on the public repo - ask in our Slack if you need support)
4) We released a YouTube video of the OSM install / use a few days ago - check it here (turn on closed captions for more info).
5) If you register on our site to contribute, the process is much more simplified. You do not need to email us with screenshots or add your own ETH or BTC wallet address(es). You get your own unique BTC and ETH address to send to and this enables us to verify the transaction came from you.
6) If you register and contribute, you can now see your ODN balance on your user profile when you're logged in.

As always, if you would like to register to participate in our ICO go here https://obsidianplatform.com/registration.html

Thanks, and happy messaging  Grin
Sagemark

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:33:53 PM

Hey everyone we've updated our ICO registration in light of a recent additional security layer to the process. Now all user accounts will have individualized(unique) BTC and ETH contribution addresses once logged in. Thus we were able to simplify the registration page and make it even easier for everyone to get involved. Check it out here! https://obsidianplatform.com/registration.html
superquaid

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:46:24 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 10:03:30 AM by superquaid

Hello everyone, quick update, here is our updated Medium article based on the previous Q&A.
---
The article is revised to provide would-be and existing investors with a collection of insights into Obsidian Platform.

https://medium.com/@obsidian_crypto/early-insights-for-investors-in-the-obsidian-platforms-odn-cryptocurrency-1020879bd18f

Points worth mentioning in case you missed them.
1) The Obsidian Platform public code repo is here https://github.com/obsidianplatform/
2) The ODN QT wallet (code is on the above github repo) beta release is expected this week.
3) We are publicly testing the Obsidian Secure Messenger on Windows 10 (also on the public repo - ask in our Slack if you need support)
4) We released a YouTube video of the OSM install / use a few days ago - check it here (turn on closed captions for more info).

Thanks, and happy messaging  Grin

Great work and a good read.

Keep it up.

Thank you, more soon  Cool
cielo98

Activity: 191

The Lady with the Lamp

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:10:13 PM

No worries your investment is all safe and still associated with your profile on our site. We implemented personal addresses so that going forward people will be able to see their current ODN value by logging in to their profile. Also it creates another layer of security for the ICO.

hi, so how come when i logged in to my profile,my ODN balance still says zero?

onedeveloper (OP)

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:40:39 PM

We have recently switched from a common donation address to a personalized one. We are still doing some fixing but you will see it as soon as possible. Thanks for understanding Smiley
onedeveloper (OP)

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:00:48 PM

We have recently switched from a common donation address to a personalized one. We are still doing some fixing but you will see it as soon as possible. Thanks for understanding Smiley

Changes are live now! You will be able to see your contributions if you did them before or after the personalized address change Cool
cielo98

The Lady with the Lamp

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:04:04 PM

Changes are live now! You will be able to see your contributions if you did them before or after the personalized address change Cool

nope,it still shows zero balance, i contributed last july21.

superquaid

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:19:24 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 10:02:28 AM by superquaid

No worries your investment is all safe and still associated with your profile on our site. We implemented personal addresses so that going forward people will be able to see their current ODN value by logging in to their profile. Also it creates another layer of security.

Thank you for letting us know. Your ODN is still reserved, it is just not automatically showing on the user profile balance.

We have quickly discovered that in some isolated cases, the ODN balance may not show automatically for some contributors. We are performing a full manual verification process right now.

This issue may affect contributors who (before unique wallets were generated) contributed BTC.

This may also affect contributors who either entered an incorrect ETH address that they contributed from, or contributed from multiple ETH addresses.

Please note: The ODN is reserved for these contributors, but it is not currently showing automatically on their user profile balance.
BaNgTHai

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:38:35 PM

Does this platform offer anything else besides encrypted chat?

Or is there going to be a way to build future applications off of this platform?
superquaid

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:33:26 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 04:20:11 PM by superquaid

Does this platform offer anything else besides encrypted chat?

Or is there going to be a way to build future applications off of this platform?
Currently our focus is on the Obsidian Secure Messenger, as it is a product which is already in testing. Our future vision is to both extend the functionalities of this application, and provide a framework for others to build new applications. You can see an early video demo of the Messenger application here https://youtu.be/7BZOoYcuODE
cielo98

The Lady with the Lamp

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:19:29 PM

Thank you for letting us know. Your ODN is still reserved, it is just not automatically showing on the user profile balance.

We have quickly discovered that in some isolated cases, the ODN balance may not show automatically for some contributors. We are performing a full manual verification process right now.

This issue may affect contributors who (before unique wallets were generated) contributed BTC.

This may also affect contributors who either entered an incorrect ETH address that they contributed from, or contributed from multiple ETH addresses.

Please note: The ODN is reserved for these contributors, but it is not currently showing automatically on their user profile balance.

i want to put more bitcoin but it would be nice if i can see my ODN balance first from my 1st contribution😏

szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:31:33 PM

When you send obsidian before private address created?
superquaid

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:40:38 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 10:01:15 AM by superquaid

No worries your investment is all safe and still associated with your profile on our site. We implemented personal addresses so that going forward people will be able to see their current ODN value by logging in to their profile. Also it creates another layer of security.

i want to put more bitcoin but it would be nice if i can see my ODN balance first from my 1st contribution😏

Hi there, we are fixing this and your balance will show by tomorrow at the latest  Smiley
superquaid

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:04:12 PM

Hello everyone in the Obsidian family Smiley

We have some news, and it's good. Check out the press statement on our homepage https://obsidianplatform.com/

Happy contributing!
n00b3rt

Activity: 559
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 10:07:22 PM

Awesome thanks for the news update!
Pretty cool to see my favorite programming language finally in use for blockchain projects.

I was curious whether Strat or Neo would be the first platform to host a c# project... Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: