Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:08:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Obsidian ODN - CryptoCurrency & Secure Anonymous Messaging  (Read 92743 times)
Sagemark

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:55:10 AM

How can OSM rival phantom safe?

This is the only phantom I found and surely it isn't related to ODN --

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2314861.0

Yah tried a quick search but couldn’t find anything either.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 01:09:26 AM

Is this coin have any new planned features for future that can grow price? If i join website how many coins can i get from website?
darwinbravais

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:22:41 AM

what platforms do you use on your token?
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:22:15 AM

Any nodes?i'm trying to link however the pocket book will not synchronize on any one of my pc's(any other pocket book syncs good)

Go to the ODN slack channel. Devs and community are very active there and will gladly assist you.
9ndshvb

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:17:02 AM

Any nodes?i'm trying to link however the pocket book will not synchronize on any one of my pc's(any other pocket book syncs good)

Try this https://github.com/obsidianproject/Obsidian-Qt/wiki/Sync-the-Obsidian-Qt-Wallet
LostWords

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:58:41 PM

Guys, we need to be far more active on Reddit. /R/CryptoMarkets and /R/Cryptocurrency are the two biggest subreddits. Be sure to inform people.

Yes absolutely not enough Obsidian mentions on these subreddits. Every day there is the same "What are some undervalued projects?" or "What are some lesser known with great potential?" threads- these are great opportunities to mention ODN (with a detailed, informed description not just low level shill) to raise awareness. With the fork out of the way and interest back in altcoins now is a great time to spread the word and get the Obsidian snowball rolling!

Same goes for Bitcointalk topics too by the way. Daily there are dozens of topics with people asking for advice on investment projects. Obsidian in it's current state is like the perfect investment project.
LoSwaga

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:01:09 PM

Is this coin have any new planned features for future that can grow price? If i join website how many coins can i get from website?

They have hired a company to help them do a relaunch of their brand, which is supposed to go live on December 4. I think this is a good move because I think that a lot of people have a hard time understanding what obsidian is and is trying to be. I think this project has huge potential especially at these cheap prices. A new white paper with better information about what they are trying to do is a step in the right direction. The coin itself has bottomed out at $0.22 - $0.30 for quite some time now. Obviously its lost more and more against bitcoin, but I think there's a lot of potential here since they do have a decently sized team and seem to be giving this a real try. I feel like this sounds like every post made by someone trying to support a crypto that has been in the gutter for a long time but there's definitely some upcoming events to be looking forward to with this coin. I wouldnt write it off just yet.
Zenith09

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:07:13 PM

Go to the ODN slack channel. Devs and community are very active there and will gladly assist you.

Sure but ask any questions and get banned for "FUD" by the dev. The whole slack reeks of nervous breakdown and sketchyness. Be very wary when purchasing this. The whole thing reeks of incompetence and scam. Just check out their team members and dyor.

It's actually team members answering each other's "questions" in this thread and making the positive remarks. The majority of buyers are pissed off.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:31:20 AM

Sure but ask any questions and get banned for "FUD" by the dev. The whole slack reeks of nervous breakdown and sketchyness. Be very wary when purchasing this. The whole thing reeks of incompetence and scam. Just check out their team members and dyor.

It's actually team members answering each other's "questions" in this thread and making the positive remarks. The majority of buyers are pissed off.

I don't see much hostility in Obsidian slack compared to other Slack channels...
9ndshvb

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:44:16 PM

They just released a new weekly report.

https://medium.com/@obsidian_crypto/obsidian-weekly-report-developments-updates-a31cea352de
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:15:01 PM

Guys, we need to be far more active on Reddit. /R/CryptoMarkets and /R/Cryptocurrency are the two biggest subreddits. Be sure to inform people.

Yes absolutely not enough Obsidian mentions on these subreddits. Every day there is the same "What are some undervalued projects?" or "What are some lesser known with great potential?" threads- these are great opportunities to mention ODN (with a detailed, informed description not just low level shill) to raise awareness. With the fork out of the way and interest back in altcoins now is a great time to spread the word and get the Obsidian snowball rolling!

Same goes for Bitcointalk topics too by the way. Daily there are dozens of topics with people asking for advice on investment projects. Obsidian in it's current state is like the perfect investment project.

Now we have a cheap Obsidian coins on Cryptopia and its a good chance to invest in this perfect project. This investments will be profitable with the development of Obsidian platform. Thii team do a great things.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
LoSwaga

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:19:45 PM

other people expirincing tokens not delivered?

From where to where? Can you be more specific?
Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:09:33 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 06:20:10 PM by Zechis966

3300 sat... I am crying.

* Not a time for crying, selectively pick points and add to your positions.
Look at it this way if you liked it a 7800 Sats+, then you love it below that price.

This project just needs time to mature, and get on a few more exchanges so more eyes are looking at it.
There's a good portion of the traders and investors that won't deposit their coins onto Cryptopia due to strong concerns.

Keep Up The Work Team !

True if you have expendable income and are experienced enough, but false for 99% of people playing into crypto right now, and the same people who are causing the bubble.

Anyone who "liked" this or any other coin at its high is lying to you or themselves if they say it's out of utility that they appreciate it.

Not saying ODN doesn't have a future, I have plenty staking as we speak it's just that no coin is really "worth" what people pay until the base is large enough to have appropriate diversity. When there are only X people using a token, then the spikes are almost assuredly because of get rich quick speculations....how could it be anyrhing else when most of these projects teams are working hard, but are only in the infant stages of the real, final working product.

Ffs ether is more valuable to me than bitcoin for so many reasons but not the least is it's not even close to it's final iteration and have still accomplished so much...yet ether price not only holds its value better but has more natural climbs (most of the time) cause these billionaire hipsters who talked shit on bitcoin now advise investing huge chunks of their portfolios to it.

Bitcoin is absolutely not worth what it's at now, but oh well...tulips I guess. Get ether and odn before guys like Mark Cuban  (not hating on the guy) advise that, cause you'll certainly see a flood of greedy money into that too.

If ODN can get some adoption by the oublic...the real public not hopeful investors, then it will grow properly. I'd honestly rather see real growth than get rich quickers blowing it to the moon, but if they can get real people to adopt it will likely boom to the moon but be a natural result of true adoption.

As long as it never costs me 2.20 in ODN for high priority send I'll be happy... I'm so butthurt about bitcoin not because I missed out on buying tons cheap  (I got ether early instead) but because I loved it. I loved that you could get nearly instantmy recognized transactions for 10-20 cents. I think ODN sounds nifty and it's still at the point where the psychological value is there...if you send a friend  $10 it would be like 40 Odn opposed to .00000001 btc or whatever it will be in the future.

Lets just all hope that ODN continues the hard work for the projects sake. The fastest projects to get laymen usable working product into the market will probably get the most notoriety, and there are more than a few projects competing in every single category

EDIT: maybe get some debit card system in the future...if it worked SO many people would adopt. Look at TenX...and they're still nascent who knows if they'll succeed. I'm rooting for ODN and EON

Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:51:21 PM

this is drilling straight to the earth's core. Is it really that worthless?
JHB3

Activity: 420

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:07:40 PM

really tried to find it but it didn't work out.

Can someone give me quick heads-up how to stake ODN in the qt-wallet? Forgot how I set it up once and can't find a tutorial....
Sagemark

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:19:37 PM

really tried to find it but it didn't work out.

Can someone give me quick heads-up how to stake ODN in the qt-wallet? Forgot how I set it up once and can't find a tutorial....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnkekCuaonQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beiwOTMChSQ
Patriot872

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 02:45:27 AM

The videos were helpful to clarify a couple questions ; i've learned it's quite difficult to stay staking 100% of the time.
Various vactors loosing staking rewards for us so far: Power outage, Changing ip address ( we have 3 here ), system updates and restart.
* IN short, we lost 2 blocks in october, and 2 so far in november - it would be nice if it still recognized the sustained effort to be staking 99.99% of the time.

We very much like the project and at the current prices ideal to add to our existing position.
Any new comers to the crypto space this is a fantastic investment, and be sure to keep your wallets open & with a sustained connection ALL THE TIME !
9ndshvb

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:21:41 AM

Wht ws th ICO price for ODN ?!aae

Around 2192 odn/eth or 21433 odn/BTC
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:00:37 AM

I think i'm not that late for this. I will give a hit. ODN is already increasing in the market. Its value in market now is $0.25? This will go high more soon.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Sagemark

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:09:29 AM

We just released v 1.2 of the #Obsidian Blockexplorer with a new simple to understand transaction display and address search - fully implemented by our own dev team! 70k blocks indexed, 50k blocks to go! Watch your wallet balance online soon, try it here: https://blockexplorer.obsidianplatform.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: