Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:03:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin and MoneyMakergroup.com Crowd ? - MLMs/HYIPs/Paid to Reads  (Read 2413 times)
Rob768 (OP)

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 10:29:03 PM

I am surprised that Bitcoin hasn't taken off in MLM and HYIP circles yet.  This could be a tremendous market for Bitcoin, one that could be worth hundreds of millions of dollars and one that could bring tens of thousands of new faces to the currency.  Also online payment systems like Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and Solid Trust pay see Millions of dollars in transactions each week.  Someone needs to make a masice MLm out of Bitcoin and promot it on site like http://Moneymakergroup.com and http://Talkgold.com In my opinion.

Why hasn't this happened yet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 10:41:15 PM

There's a lot of smart people in this community. Newbies looking to start Ponzi Schemes are generally quickly discovered and aren't well received...

Rob768 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 10:47:11 PM

Ponzi schemes?  There are many legitimate MLM's out there, many which are multi million dollar companies. 
Korbman
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 11:58:46 PM

Ponzi schemes?  There are many legitimate MLM's out there, many which are multi million dollar companies. 

Want to try and name some?

Other than that, I can't tell if you legitimately don't know what MLMs and HYIPs are..or if you're just trying to get a baseline before launching your own scheme...

Rob768 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 12:26:50 AM

Heck no.  I'm not launching anything lol.
Rob768 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 12:23:42 PM

My thinking was that the more people we can get involved in Bitcoin the better, and MLM's spread like wild fire meaning ti would spread the Bitcoin idea as well.
Rob768 (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 07:05:16 PM

Well it appears that Liberty Reserve is now done.  This would be an excellent time to see Bitcoin step in an fill their gap.  That's a $200 million gap!
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 08:33:09 PM

Hi Rob768, yes There's a lot of smart people in this community who will only play gambling games with bitcoin

but will not touch MLMs` or HYPS all are scams to them. In my opinion HYIPS and gambling are the same. As for MLM some are legit biz but for some reason or another bitcoiners will not consider taking a closer look at them.

I agree MLMs/HYIPs could be a tremendous market for Bitcoin but only if bitcoiners would care to take part in MLMs or HYIPS.

maybe it is up to us very few to bring the MLMers and HYIPers to Bitcoin  Wink

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
aceking

Activity: 229

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 08:57:15 PM

That mlm and hyips programs target low iq people that probably cant understand/trust/use bitcoin , so their developers trying other alternatives.
data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 11:27:05 PM

Hi Rob768, yes There's a lot of smart people in this community who will only play gambling games with bitcoin

but will not touch MLMs` or HYPS all are scams to them. In my opinion HYIPS and gambling are the same. As for MLM some are legit biz but for some reason or another bitcoiners will not consider taking a closer look at them.

I agree MLMs/HYIPs could be a tremendous market for Bitcoin but only if bitcoiners would care to take part in MLMs or HYIPS.

maybe it is up to us very few to bring the MLMers and HYIPers to Bitcoin  Wink

HYIPS are not the same as gambling to me; HYIPS are pure scams. At some point the HYIP will fail, and if you make money, it means your money came from someone that lost money. The people that lose money are usually people that don't understand what HYIPS are and are new to the game and believe all the BS on the site about how the site owners are "investing" the funds.  HYIPS are straight scams from the get go and we all know it. Those that put money into HYIPS are helping scam unsuspecting people in hopes to make a profit.
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 06:06:50 AM

Want to try and name some?

Other than that, I can't tell if you legitimately don't know what MLMs and HYIPs are..or if you're just trying to get a baseline before launching your own scheme...

I cant vouch for HYIP's, but I am sick of people bashing MLM.

Legit multi-million dollar MLM businesses:
LegalShield
Amway
Mary Kay
Melaluca
Nerium Intl.
5LINX
Herbalife
USANA

All have produced millionaires and I have PERSONALLY met several of LegalShield-made millionaires and six-figure earners.

So please, be mindful before you bash something you don't really understand. I know some MLM'ers out there give it a bad name, but do not judge the whole industry based on a few bad actors.
Korbman
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 11:58:41 AM

MLM's are just legal pyramid schemes, that's all there is to it. So long as you have a product to sell, leveled marketing is a fantastic way to earn money by doing absolutely nothing (other than convincing your subordinates to push the product). And having been a part of one during my college days when I needed to earn a bit of extra income, I can assure you being at the bottom rung in an MLM is some serious bullshit.

On the other hand, I presume MLM's are pretty freakin' awesome if you manage to score a position near the top of the pyramid.. Wink

ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 03:20:11 PM

MLM's are just legal pyramid schemes, that's all there is to it. So long as you have a product to sell, leveled marketing is a fantastic way to earn money by doing absolutely nothing (other than convincing your subordinates to push the product). And having been a part of one during my college days when I needed to earn a bit of extra income, I can assure you being at the bottom rung in an MLM is some serious bullshit.

On the other hand, I presume MLM's are pretty freakin' awesome if you manage to score a position near the top of the pyramid.. Wink

Haha. MOST companies are legal pyramid schemes. I broke this down in another thread a while ago, but it went something like this...

CEO
President
Vice Presidents
Regional Managers
Middle Management
Low Level Management & Hourly Workers

Looks like a pyramid to me.
Korbman
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 04:01:36 PM

Looks like a pyramid to me.

One of the original pyramid schemes:

I mean, it must be..because it looks like a pyramid and all..

FullLife

Activity: 503

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 07:11:42 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 03:55:11 AM by FullLife

I wanted to throw my $0.02 in here.  There's an actual and important difference between MLM and network marketing companies.  MLM (multi-level marketing) companies only pay you down through a certain number of levels in their compensation plan.  Network marketing companies have none of these level limitations in their compensation plan.  It may seem like a small difference, but it's actually pretty huge in real-world terms.

Because network marketing companies have none of these level limitations, it's entirely possible for someone to join the company and end up making more than someone who has been with the company for years.  I've seen it happen first-hand with multiple companies and it blows the whole "network marketing is nothing more than a ponzi scheme" argument out of the water.
danystatic

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 01:04:08 PM

looks to me that we all would  have to agree to disagree......

doing this could actually  be a good thing, who else agrees?       PM Me
EndTheFed321

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 05:30:20 PM

I disagree danystatic Wink

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 06:29:28 PM

There is a way to structure a Bitcoin MLM so that late prospects are not hurt too badly, with most profiting, albeit those at the top profiting more so, but that's the nature of the beast.

If such an MLM were devised, I would suggest it to be of utmost transparent and straightforward, therefore at the end, if such came to fruition, few would feel cheated, for lack of a better word.

In fact, in its business model, most alt coins could be incorporated, albeit that'll make it more of an HYIP proposition, but it can still work.
tlr

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 06:39:23 PM

I am surprised that Bitcoin hasn't taken off in MLM and HYIP circles yet.  This could be a tremendous market for Bitcoin, one that could be worth hundreds of millions of dollars and one that could bring tens of thousands of new faces to the currency.  Also online payment systems like Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and Solid Trust pay see Millions of dollars in transactions each week.  Someone needs to make a masice MLm out of Bitcoin and promot it on site like http://Moneymakergroup.com and http://Talkgold.com In my opinion.

This sounds like the absolute last thing Bitcoin needs. Fuck that shit.
EndTheFed321

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 07:58:28 AM

Phinnaeus Gage, I like the way you think as I too would like to see one MLM/HYIP that would not hurt the late prospects too badly.

Well actually there is but it does not take BTC
In the one MLM I am talking about, You buy a product or pay for a service
and you receive money back from 1% up to 10% depending on the merchant.

You also receive or earn .50% from directs and .50% from indirects down 2 levels.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: