Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:57:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★  (Read 114421 times)
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:30:30 AM

I think this service is more beneficial for advertisers than for users Undecided
Why do you think so?
Because I see a huge benefit for advertisers, but I do not see the same benefits for users. Why do I need to switch from the usual search services to this incomprehensible product? Huh
Why do you think so?
Following this service, you will be able to easily and easily find the products that interest you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:30:36 AM

Hello !

I participated in the Signature Bounty as you can see in my signature !

when will we receive our coins ?

the ico is just start, hope can be success and then after the ico end maybe we will get the reward

How is the ICO going?
Where can I find how much fund has been raised?
"The number of tokens will be defined as a maximum between the date of deposit and date of sale start."----the earlier investors should have big advantage.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:31:23 AM

I think this service is more beneficial for advertisers than for users Undecided
Why do you think so?
Because I see a huge benefit for advertisers, but I do not see the same benefits for users. Why do I need to switch from the usual search services to this incomprehensible product? Huh
Why do you think so?
Following this service, you will be able to easily and easily find the products that interest you
But what prevents me from doing this in Google?
Before this project, I had no problems with the search for goods and services  Smiley
Sakiri4

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:33:08 AM

So what exactly does this system represent? Decentralized search engine or what?
In some way, yes, but it's more than just a search engine, it's a tool that allows the buyer and seller to find each other without intermediaries
That is, I will have to want to stop using google and go to this platform (in theory)?
Why? You can use both this service and Google, just your searches with this service will be more effective and will bring you certain coins
Will this be implemented as a mobile application or as a website?
As far as I understood in the form of an application
Then I think it's fucking awkward!
LOL
Why?  Shocked
elrugrim

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:34:44 AM

So what exactly does this system represent? Decentralized search engine or what?
In some way, yes, but it's more than just a search engine, it's a tool that allows the buyer and seller to find each other without intermediaries
That is, I will have to want to stop using google and go to this platform (in theory)?
Why? You can use both this service and Google, just your searches with this service will be more effective and will bring you certain coins
LOL
Why?  Shocked
Well, to fulfill any query I'm interested in, I constantly need to open and use this application? why should I waste time on this? Modern search engines satisfy me in everything
kaltar

Activity: 805

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:36:31 AM

I read whitepaper of this project
It's very hard...
What exactly do you mean? Cheesy
A lot of details and specific information, it's all quite complicated ...
I'm not a technical expert in advertising, advertising and all sorts of things, the main essence of the project is important to me, and the mechanism of work in a simplified form!
wiak2

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:38:12 AM

It's very hard...
I'm not a technical expert in advertising, advertising and all sorts of things, the main essence of the project is important to me, and the mechanism of work in a simplified form!
Hmm... Huh
I always thought that the more detailed the project - the better ...
Perhaps you are right, there is not a more condensed description, but technical details should not be removed, many will be interested!
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:40:06 AM

LOL
Why?  Shocked
Well, to fulfill any query I'm interested in, I constantly need to open and use this application? why should I waste time on this? Modern search engines satisfy me in everything
I support. That's what I wanted to say!
dedmaroz

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:42:13 AM

Why do you think so?
Why do you think so?
Before this project, I had no problems with the search for goods and services  Smiley
Because through this service your work will be more effective! And besides, to allow you to earn a certain amount of tokens, for the provision of your personal data!Because through this service your work will be more effective! And besides, to allow you to earn a certain amount of tokens, for the provision of your personal data!
elrugrim

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:42:55 AM

Why do you think so?
Why do you think so?
Because through this service your work will be more effective! And besides, to allow you to earn a certain amount of tokens, for the provision of your personal data!Because through this service your work will be more effective! And besides, to allow you to earn a certain amount of tokens, for the provision of your personal data!
Hmm ...
What if ... I do not want to give my personal details ?!
copyfile

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:45:36 AM

Wow!
Very cool project
Does he already have a bounty campaign?
wiak2

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:46:51 AM

Wow!
Very cool project
Oh sure Wink
You can see it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2010486.0
kaltar

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:48:32 AM

It's very hard...
Hmm... Huh
Perhaps you are right, there is not a more condensed description, but technical details should not be removed, many will be interested!
Of course, but in addition to this, the project must be presented visually. So that any user can understand what kind of products they are, and then study in more detail if he wants to.
copyfile

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:48:53 AM

Wow!
Very cool project
Oh sure Wink
You can see it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2010486.0
Ok, thank you very much!  Wink
dedmaroz

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:51:16 AM

Why do you think so?
Why do you think so?
Hmm ...
What if ... I do not want to give my personal details ?!
LOL dude Grin
Here you can block access to your personal data to encrypt them and not send over the network. In conventional search engines, you do not have such an opportunity. Advertisers will use any of your search queries and data just to put in more advertising for you.
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:53:39 AM

LOL
Why?  Shocked
I support. That's what I wanted to say!
I do not see anything uncomfortable in this. To use this or that service for a different kind of services is normal. using different applications. I do not understand that you do not like. Smiley
wiak2

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:57:04 AM

It's very hard...
Hmm... Huh
Of course, but in addition to this, the project must be presented visually. So that any user can understand what kind of products they are, and then study in more detail if he wants to.
probably you are right, maybe the developers will fix it Wink
kaltar

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:57:41 AM

It's very hard...
Hmm... Huh
I hope this will help them attract more investors!
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:28:11 AM

It's very hard...
Hmm... Huh
I hope this will help them attract more investors!
I guess it makes sense to give more info to the customer, that way you can be sure this is not a scam
Groc

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:32:41 AM

So it seems like the project itself is very organised, Im feeling motivated to invest, but is there any information about discounts for coins ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: