Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:55:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Multi-Coin][Stratum] multipool.in newbies support thread  (Read 27248 times)
acc85

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 01:39:00 AM

Hi, I was wondering if you had json stats api available for your poo. I was testing it out but the link that's suppose to refer me to my stats refers me to a page no found. Does this mean the API key and link aren't suppose to be working?

Donation Addresses:
Bitcoin: 1K1W8eUyuFvX33KYCFYRgDVU8XXkNrh9hW
LiteCoin: LRHg4DqnMGK74wPpN3Y2mgmi1ZMXbWUGkc
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
flound1129 (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

www.multipool.us

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 07:03:37 PM

Hi, I was wondering if you had json stats api available for your poo. I was testing it out but the link that's suppose to refer me to my stats refers me to a page no found. Does this mean the API key and link aren't suppose to be working?

Yes, I haven't updated the JSON api for all the changes I've made to the code.  It's on my list to do within the next few weeks though.

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
koalana

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2013, 08:53:55 AM

Smiley i managed to get BFGminer to run an asic BFL.
The BFG miner shows me mining at around 3.7GH but the stats page shows Nudda thing. nuttin.  How long will it take to propogate.  Mining Terracoin.

Koalana
flound1129 (OP)

www.multipool.us

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 03:07:05 PM

Smiley i managed to get BFGminer to run an asic BFL.
The BFG miner shows me mining at around 3.7GH but the stats page shows Nudda thing. nuttin.  How long will it take to propogate.  Mining Terracoin.

Koalana

Check your email.

serpah

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 01:35:53 PM

Hi,

Newbie miner here with LTC. I registered for the pool a couple days ago and successfully submitting blocks but my stats show nothing. I expected it would take 48h or so to propagate, and it's been longer than that so far.

When can I start seeing my stats?
OnLashoc

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 04:26:54 PM

I'm just trying to understand how to set it up.

Yes I've went to the Litecoin site and downloaded the software, it tells me about wallet encryption, but does not tell me where to register for one or what mine is? I'm starting to think that it is built into the program but again, where is my address so I get proper credit for mining?

Absolute beginners tutorials I read were almost anything but. They don't explain what your wallet is and how you can access or see it.

Bitcoin however, I sign up for a wallet at one of the many wallet sites, point the program to the pool ip and port, enter username, and pw and boom I'm mining...
flound1129 (OP)

www.multipool.us

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 09:03:53 PM

Hi,

Newbie miner here with LTC. I registered for the pool a couple days ago and successfully submitting blocks but my stats show nothing. I expected it would take 48h or so to propagate, and it's been longer than that so far.

What's your username?

serpah

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 05:03:35 AM

Hi,

What's your username?

Username is serpah. Now my account is banned and I can't log on to the website to view my stats.
flound1129 (OP)

www.multipool.us

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 04:12:59 AM

Hi,

What's your username?

Username is serpah. Now my account is banned and I can't log on to the website to view my stats.

I unlocked your account.  Unfortunately I do not see any entries in the LTC shares table for your worker serpah.1.  (not even invalids) Are you sure your miner is connecting to my pool?  Are you sure you're mining on the correct port for LTC?

crudcat

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 11:48:18 PM

Hello:

I am seeing:

[2013-06-01 16:47:38] pool 0 JSON stratum auth failed: [
  "(2006, 'MySQL server has gone away')",
  null

while using:

cgminer -o stratum+tcp://multipool.in:3333 -u <MYUSERNAME>.1 -p <MYPASSWORD> --gpu-fan 0-100 --gpu-engine 1200 --gpu-memclock 1200 --intensity 12 --thread-concurrency 8192 --gpu-threads 2

I don't think this is an issue on my end.. 

crudcat
randomdef

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 12:32:46 AM

I sent you an email (without a reply). Sexcoin withdrawls are giving errors and when the withdrawl goes through, it still has not shown up in my wallet. Is there something wrong? I'm new to this coin but not to bitcoin or LTC.
flound1129 (OP)

www.multipool.us

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 01:20:00 AM

I sent you an email (without a reply). Sexcoin withdrawls are giving errors and when the withdrawl goes through, it still has not shown up in my wallet. Is there something wrong? I'm new to this coin but not to bitcoin or LTC.

I was hosting a family event all day today.  Sorry for the late reply.

xorpheus

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 02:11:07 AM

Hi,

Sexcoin seems to be active on two or more independent networks or blockchains.  Is that what is known as forked?  Sorry I'm not familiar with the intricacies of how it works.  What I do know is that all was well and I was receiving payouts approximately every half hour from your pool up until about 5 hours ago.  According to the stats on the website, I have been sent a total of 3401 SXC up to the present time.  My wallet has received only 2203, with no transactions in the last 5 hours.

My wallet is connected to the network, synced and receiving blocks every minute or so.  The number of blocks is slightly different to what is reported on your pool site, which leads me to believe that the block chain has forked into two independent networks with my wallet connecting to one and your pool server to the other one.  I downloaded another copy of the client onto another computer connected to the internet from another country (VPS) and when I copied my wallet.dat onto that computer I get the same result - all my initial transactions show up and confirm just fine but nothing since 7:02am NZST (GMT+12).  It is now 2:10pm NZST.

Is there a way to verify that this is the case?  Or to force the wallet to connect to one or the other network?  If there is any tech info on this please point me to it.

Thanks.

[edit]
Your pool current block: 9746
My wallet current block: 9693, 1 minute ago.
flound1129 (OP)

www.multipool.us

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 02:29:53 AM

Hi,

Sexcoin seems to be active on two or more independent networks or blockchains.  Is that what is known as forked?  Sorry I'm not familiar with the intricacies of how it works.  What I do know is that all was well and I was receiving payouts approximately every half hour from your pool up until about 5 hours ago.  According to the stats on the website, I have been sent a total of 3401 SXC up to the present time.  My wallet has received only 2203, with no transactions in the last 5 hours.

My wallet is connected to the network, synced and receiving blocks every minute or so.  The number of blocks is slightly different to what is reported on your pool site, which leads me to believe that the block chain has forked into two independent networks with my wallet connecting to one and your pool server to the other one.  I downloaded another copy of the client onto another computer connected to the internet from another country (VPS) and when I copied my wallet.dat onto that computer I get the same result - all my initial transactions show up and confirm just fine but nothing since 7:02am NZST (GMT+12).  It is now 2:10pm NZST.

Is there a way to verify that this is the case?  Or to force the wallet to connect to one or the other network?  If there is any tech info on this please point me to it.

Thanks.

[edit]

Yep, it appears as though SXC has forked.

I will contact the SXC devs about this.  Hopefully they will know what to do.

xorpheus

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 02:33:28 AM

Hi,

Thanks.

[edit]

Hey thanks for the fast reply!  Good luck.  In the meantime I'll be mining WDC.
klewwe

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 10:46:37 AM

Hi,

Thanks.

[edit]

Noticed this a few hours ago as well, according to "my stats" I should have 5.5kSXC, but I only have 4.8k in my wallet. Updates in the News-feed on the home page when it's been fixed would be very welcome. Think I'll stick to WDC for the time being as most other miners seem to be doing Smiley
randomdef

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 07:08:00 PM

Hi,

Thanks.

[edit]

Noticed this a few hours ago as well, according to "my stats" I should have 5.5kSXC, but I only have 4.8k in my wallet. Updates in the News-feed on the home page when it's been fixed would be very welcome. Think I'll stick to WDC for the time being as most other miners seem to be doing Smiley

I think this has been fixed. I got my payouts (although a day late)
ShowerFarts

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 09:41:58 PM

I think I Might have transferred SXC from your pool when it was forked since it has been hours and I haven't received them yet. I hope something can be done since it was over 11,000 coins.  Shocked
Thanks!
xorpheus

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 10:23:26 PM

I think this has been fixed. I got my payouts (although a day late)

I received some more, but not all.  It does seem to be fixed now. I'm guessing it won't be possible to "fix" it completely if mining was carried out on two forks, not without a time machine Smiley  Some of the mined coins will simply cease to exist.
ShowerFarts

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 12:17:27 AM

I received some more, but not all.  It does seem to be fixed now. I'm guessing it won't be possible to "fix" it completely if mining was carried out on two forks, not without a time machine Smiley  Some of the mined coins will simply cease to exist.

Well, it kind of sucks to lose the coins for 2 full days of mining. I'll just chock it up to a life lesson and use the auto pay feature at all pools I deal with to minimize the loss if something like this happens again.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: