Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hostedmining.com [UPDATE]  (Read 14221 times)
Seccour
Legendary

Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004

Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:47:48 PM

Okey so, no more chance to get money or hardware online back ?... :/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cptmooseinc

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 07:11:53 PM

No response to my text from Tuesday. Texted him again today. Going to make multiple attempts this evening to call him if need be. Still hoping for something.

The Moose's Tip Jar: BTC - 1HoTm9ZqrEmD5Tvs5qAdPM311agyN3eHra
LTC - LPg9svS4dcK5Kzy6HUoef8icrnDxED3ZVA
int3ractivodular

Activity: 280

TECHNOLOGY, BABY!

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 09:58:28 PM

Thanks for your efforts guys.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 03:52:18 AM

No response to my text from Tuesday. Texted him again today. Going to make multiple attempts this evening to call him if need be. Still hoping for something.

Good luck. He's still actively responding to anything related to my chargeback (at least to the credit card processor) but appears to be ignoring anything else. CC processor said they've had 0 issues getting ahold of him and he's disputing everything, claiming that he sent my systems to me and is still providing the service as promised originally.

For what it's worth, I still can't get ahold of him either. Looks like he'll only respond to those who are capable of taking his money back from him.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
cptmooseinc

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 06:56:41 PM

Got ahold of Joe a few days ago and just made it back around a computer to make this post. He's in talks with someone for a place. Rent has been decided but they're still supposedly trying to come to terms on lease-length. Joe wants 3 years and the landlord wants a 5 year lease. Sounds like he could have a new place to host within a week or two.

After talking with him though, I set a hard date of 12/15/13 to either have my systems fully up and running or our deal is off. Seeing as I have most of the hashing power of the company, that would mean a dissolution of the business. So if Joe can't come through with something for me (and the rest of us) by 12/15, we'll all be getting our systems back.

I'll be in contact with him early next week hopefully to see how leasing talks are going. That's all I have for now.

-Moose

Seccour
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 10:58:42 AM

Got ahold of Joe a few days ago and just made it back around a computer to make this post. He's in talks with someone for a place. Rent has been decided but they're still supposedly trying to come to terms on lease-length. Joe wants 3 years and the landlord wants a 5 year lease. Sounds like he could have a new place to host within a week or two.

After talking with him though, I set a hard date of 12/15/13 to either have my systems fully up and running or our deal is off. Seeing as I have most of the hashing power of the company, that would mean a dissolution of the business. So if Joe can't come through with something for me (and the rest of us) by 12/15, we'll all be getting our systems back.

I'll be in contact with him early next week hopefully to see how leasing talks are going. That's all I have for now.

-Moose

Tell him to connect to bitcointalk, we news from him directly.

cptmooseinc

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 10:02:44 PM

Seccour,

I've asked him to do as such. Right now, according to him, all computers are in storage, including his, and he doesn't have a way to connect it to the net. I'm doing what I can to keep communication flowing to everyone as best as possible. Hopefully he does get a new lease and can get online and do some explaining to everyone.

Don't kill the messenger please! :p

I have $15,000 worth of cash and equipment tied up with him, so it's not like I'm taking any of this lightly...

int3ractivodular

TECHNOLOGY, BABY!

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 10:11:30 PM

Seccour,

I've asked him to do as such. Right now, according to him, all computers are in storage, including his, and he doesn't have a way to connect it to the net. I'm doing what I can to keep communication flowing to everyone as best as possible. Hopefully he does get a new lease and can get online and do some explaining to everyone.

Don't kill the messenger please! :p

I have $15,000 worth of cash and equipment tied up with him, so it's not like I'm taking any of this lightly...

Again, thanks for your efforts in doing all this.

But you should relay to him that not having a PC is absolutely no excuse for not getting on these forums and posting for his clients. He can use a smartphone, go to an internet cafe or public library, the resources are endless and he owes his customers the decency of at least a few explanatory posts.
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 02:36:32 AM

If you guys can get your equipment from him, I would be happy to offer my services hosting with a free 2 weeks to start.
cptmooseinc

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:18:25 PM

And now Joe has been ignoring all phone calls and text since Thursday from me....

int3ractivodular

TECHNOLOGY, BABY!

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 01:00:37 AM

*sigh*

Hate it when this kind of shit happens, I was just trying to support a small crypto business and then this whole mess goes down...
cptmooseinc

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 01:03:19 AM

His phone was shut off all day today. Now it's on and I'm calling continuously. He won't answer.

Anyone is welcome to try him and see if he'll answer:
1-206-453-8617

Call, text, anything him 24/7 until he answers or replies.

MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:41:49 PM

any new updates Huh
cptmooseinc

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 06:54:02 PM

No new updates. He is still not answering any calls or texts. His phone is still active because he shuts it off at night so no one can call in the middle of the night. Does anyone live near the Seattle area that could go knock on his ex-wife's door? I know her address and he HATES people going and bothering her and his kids (which live there). Maybe if we annoy them enough he'll come back out of his hole.

int3ractivodular

TECHNOLOGY, BABY!

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 10:51:30 PM

No new updates. He is still not answering any calls or texts. His phone is still active because he shuts it off at night so no one can call in the middle of the night. Does anyone live near the Seattle area that could go knock on his ex-wife's door? I know her address and he HATES people going and bothering her and his kids (which live there). Maybe if we annoy them enough he'll come back out of his hole.

Something like this needs to be done if he's continually ignoring any attempts to contact him.
cptmooseinc

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 08:40:09 PM

Still can't find Joe. I asked a friend who lives in Washington to pay a visit to his ex-wife's address. For any of you that may have friends in the Seattle area, I encourage you to do the same.

Her name is Nancy Councilman. Joe's children live with her. This is her address:

220 11th Ave N, Algona, WA, 98001-6516

I know it's legit too because Joe was upset I had sent someone there when he was locked up. Do what you will with the above information. I'm at the end of my rope right now.

cptmooseinc

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 06:33:21 PM

Has anyone been calling/texting the number for him I posted?? Still no answers but I am hoping we can bug the shit out of him until his phone is unusable.

Also, I'm going to look for a local news channel up there that does investigative pieces and tell them the Joe story. Media loves running pieces on BTC and other cryptos when it shows people getting scammed. I'm hoping they'll find him, or at least bring a news van to his ex-wife's house and put them on blast. I'm going after her and his kids now to get him to come out of the bushes.

int3ractivodular

TECHNOLOGY, BABY!

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 09:24:17 PM

Has anyone been calling/texting the number for him I posted?? Still no answers but I am hoping we can bug the shit out of him until his phone is unusable.

Also, I'm going to look for a local news channel up there that does investigative pieces and tell them the Joe story. Media loves running pieces on BTC and other cryptos when it shows people getting scammed. I'm hoping they'll find him, or at least bring a news van to his ex-wife's house and put them on blast. I'm going after her and his kids now to get him to come out of the bushes.

Do whatever you have to. What he is doing / has done is completely unacceptable and he needs to see the ramifications of treating your paying customers like dirt and running off with their money and products.
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 10:05:01 PM

Wow are there ANY legit mining groups anymore? seems mining bitcoin has gone from "Mining" to "scamming"
Seccour
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 05:08:47 PM

Do whatever you have to. What he is doing / has done is completely unacceptable and he needs to see the ramifications of treating your paying customers like dirt and running off with their money and products.

Do what you want guys, but he have to be judge.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: