Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:12:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: On the way to ICO. Mining company MoneyTechnology  (Read 2185 times)
moneytech17 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:05:40 PM

In case mining becomes unprofitable for a long time, will the equipment be sold, and some money is returned by the owner of the tokens?
Yes, you are quite right, we will have a voting system in which 1 token is equal to one vote and if the majority decides to sell the equipment and distribute the profit, then we will do it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moneytech17 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:26:05 PM

How relevant is it now to be engaged in mining especially on industrial scale?
The number of new users is constantly growing, especially taking into consideration the investment and technical attractiveness of cryptocurrencies.
 In connection with the increase in the number of transactions, more equipment is needed for their confirmation. Thus, the relevance of this direction will persist with the growth of the number of users and the emergence of new cryptocurrencies.
moneytech17 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:36:37 PM

As I see, behind MoneyTech is Anton Zaytsev. He is bright representative of MLM business in the Ukraine. Also worked for MMM and E-Dinar (with Robert Fletcher) coin which was prooved as scum. You can simply check it here on bitcointalk. They even don't have topic for russian speakin community. Why? Coz there may be people who know them.
These are people who disappear with your money. Deceive people is their job.
Forewarned is forearmed (c)
Hello,
Yes, indeed, as many representatives of multi level marketing, I participated in these projects.
But I warned everyone about the risks and treated this type of earnings as a gamble and all the people who worked with me earned.
Now I work in the field of cryptocurrencies which also bring not only high income, but also high risks. In addition to mining, I have my own pamp-group with which we collectively buy cryptocurrency and collectively sell it, and earn on it.
For this reason, all the people who work with me constantly earn money and so many people turn to me for advice in this field. If you want to get into the team of successful people and start earning, then join us.
Regards, Anton Zaitsev.
Food2

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:58:20 AM

To be honest, I think your intentions are good but this really isn't a unique idea and has not been properly put together and prepared for us to make an informed decision.

The premise of your ICO and company, in general, is basically the same as cloud mining company Genesis mining (buy hash rate, get profit). All you've really done here, in my opinion, is added a blockchain feature to this concept and expected everyone to go crazy for it. Imagine, for one second, that I was looking at my computer, wanting to earn income by mining through a third party, and I came across your company, MoneyTechnology, and well-known company Genesis Mining. What would compel me to choose your company over a well-known cloud miner like Genesis Mining? What UNIQUE features - nevermind the "it uses the blockchain", I'm talking about unique features to the mining/cloud mining industry - does YOUR company have that makes you better than competitors like Genesis?

I would suggest you abandon this current idea, and rethink an even better one, something that could disrupt the mining/cloud mining industries. As well, your announcement page should be much more professionally designed and written if you are to expect any investments.

Thanks.
moneytech17 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:29:09 AM

To be honest, I think your intentions are good but this really isn't a unique idea and has not been properly put together and prepared for us to make an informed decision.

The premise of your ICO and company, in general, is basically the same as cloud mining company Genesis mining (buy hash rate, get profit). All you've really done here, in my opinion, is added a blockchain feature to this concept and expected everyone to go crazy for it. Imagine, for one second, that I was looking at my computer, wanting to earn income by mining through a third party, and I came across your company, MoneyTechnology, and well-known company Genesis Mining. What would compel me to choose your company over a well-known cloud miner like Genesis Mining? What UNIQUE features - nevermind the "it uses the blockchain", I'm talking about unique features to the mining/cloud mining industry - does YOUR company have that makes you better than competitors like Genesis?

I would suggest you abandon this current idea, and rethink an even better one, something that could disrupt the mining/cloud mining industries. As well, your announcement page should be much more professionally designed and written if you are to expect any investments.

Thanks.
Our team appreciates your opinion. The idea of mining is not a new one, but at the same time quite profitable. We came up with the idea of ICO not to be compared with other real or cloud mining companies. The idea was absolutely different. We have got great experience and good results in so-called home mining, people knew about us and suggested to enlarge our mining process to an industrial scale by investing tens of hundreds of dollars. Thats what we've done. Besides, we give an opportunity to people who don't have enough money to organize their own mining farm to be a part of the mining company. They can get as many tokens of MoneyTech as they can afford and then receive monthly dividents.
So many people, so many minds. Everybody is good at what he is doing. This is our first ICO and probably something is not ideal, but we have taken it into account and use this knowledge in the following mining companies which we planning to do in Europe.
More information you can find here: http://moneytech.farm/

Best regards))
Trnsmssn

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:55:41 PM

I see that your ICO is in progress right now, but I couldn't find the progress bar how much was collected ..
moneytech17 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:12:39 PM

I see that your ICO is in progress right now, but I couldn't find the progress bar how much was collected ..
You can find the progress bar in your cabinet tonight as our programmers are working on it right now
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:21:08 PM

As I see, behind MoneyTech is Anton Zaytsev. He is bright representative of MLM business in the Ukraine. Also worked for MMM and E-Dinar (with Robert Fletcher) coin which was prooved as scum. You can simply check it here on bitcointalk. They even don't have topic for russian speakin community. Why? Coz there may be people who know them.
Hello,
Yes, indeed, as many representatives of multi level marketing, I participated in these projects.
But I warned everyone about the risks and treated this type of earnings as a gamble and all the people who worked with me earned.
Now I work in the field of cryptocurrencies which also bring not only high income, but also high risks. In addition to mining, I have my own pamp-group with which we collectively buy cryptocurrency and collectively sell it, and earn on it.
For this reason, all the people who work with me constantly earn money and so many people turn to me for advice in this field. If you want to get into the team of successful people and start earning, then join us.
Regards, Anton Zaitsev.

Looks very sketchy to me. ETH will turn PoS soon which coin will you be mining later?

I see this ICO very unprepared. I do hope for your success Anton, there were users like you who planned such company but already failed for their intention is to scam. 50% seem too good.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
moneytech17 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:02:43 PM

Hello,
Regards, Anton Zaitsev.

Looks very sketchy to me. ETH will turn PoS soon which coin will you be mining later?

I see this ICO very unprepared. I do hope for your success Anton, there were users like you who planned such company but already failed for their intention is to scam. 50% seem too good.

After the modification of  ETH mining algorithm, the released capacity will be used for mining other cryptocurrencies.
Our analytics-traders will make this decision when the time comes. It is difficult to say in advance. Possibly it will be Monero
The technology of mining the POS will allow to continue generating ETH by means of the usual PC.
As for scams, I absolutely agree with you, that not all ICO succeed. What our company is concerned, you can watch the latest report on the work we have done even before ICO is over and I believe you doubt will disappear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufK9qKhz2_8&t=32s Besides, you can follow all the news on ICO on my blog: http://antonzaitsev.blogspot.ru/p/money-t.html
Best regards)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: