Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:25:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VANBEX LABS (FUEL) 🎉 FIRST PRODUCT ROCKET 🚀 IS LIVE!☀️  (Read 323498 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:56:40 AM

Wanted to ask the pair of questions. Do you plan to start masternode, if so, what will be her approximate cost? As well interests does place take in future airdrop or something like that? And what about signature campaign?
Thank you in advance for the answers
I was almost same questions on my mind, so thanks for asking the question earlier than me.

No problem, we do not have plans to start a masternode. We will have some future competitions in which you can win FUEL so keep your eyes out for that. More details will be released as the contest date gets closer.
Thanks a lot for making us confirm that you have no plan to start a master node.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:04:46 PM

You've been charged for invoking jealousy!

April Fools!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
etherparty (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 05:35:15 PM

Founder Lisa Cheng featured on page 25 of The Fintech Times Magazine. https://vanbex.com/blog/the-fintech-times-female-founder-in-blockchain

JOIN ETHERPARTY ON WEB - TELEGRAM - REDDIT - TWITTER - FB
etherparty (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 07:21:07 PM

Although blockchain and AI have tremendous potential in their own right, here is what they may accomplish when their forces are weaved together. Check out part 2 of our blog to learn more. https://vanbex.com/blog/the-merger-of-ai-and-blockchain-part-2

etherparty (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 11:16:23 PM

We are excited to announce that $FUEL is trading on on Coinexchange! https://twitter.com/VanbexGroup/status/1116091006804344833

etherparty (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 07:18:47 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2019, 07:44:45 PM by etherparty

Have you checked out the live demo of Rocket 2.0, our all-in-one STO creation platform? Take a look! https://zoom.us/share/456260385 #STO #Securities #VanbexGroup #FUEL

PuraPuraBego

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 02:13:51 AM

Have you checked out the live demo of Rocket 2.0, our all-in-one STO creation platform? Take a look! https://zoom.us/share/456260385 #STO #Securities #VanbexGroup #FUEL
I have opened your link and it seems join a meeting? When the meeting will happen, sorry for asking but you have not mentioned it on your post, that's why I am asking it.
etherparty (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 10:15:29 PM

Get onboard with the digital future, or get left behind https://vanbex.com/blog/why-digital-securities-will-be-even-better-for-brokers-than-investors

thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:55:24 PM

THE ETHERPARTY BETA PROGRAM IS LIVE!

Can  still sign up for the Bether demo program? This link to which is protected, only those who already have user and password can access the demo.

OI
etherparty (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 05:27:28 PM

Lisa Cheng talks about the major blockchain trends of 2019: https://e27.co/what-major-blockchain-trends-can-we-expect-this-2019-20190412/

etherparty (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 05:50:04 PM

Can  still sign up for the Bether demo program? This link to which is protected, only those who already have user and password can access the demo.

Please use this link to sign up for the Rocket 2.0 Sandbox: https://demo.vanbex.com/signup

etherparty (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 05:52:48 PM

Why Asymmetric Information matters in the debate between ICOs and STOs. https://vanbex.com/blog/overcoming-information-asymmetry-in-security-token-offerings

etherparty (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 06:30:53 PM

For Canadians and soon other regions of the globe, using #CryptoTaxes can help take the guesswork out of recognizing gains or losses for crypto holders.

https://news.bitcoin.com/how-ambiguous-regulations-complicate-crypto-taxation
/

etherparty (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 10:11:49 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2019, 10:33:01 PM by etherparty

Q&A from Today's CryptoTaxes AMA
Hey all! If you missed the CryptoTaxes AMA. Make sure to check out all the questions from our community and answers from our CryptoTaxes lead developer Bevan. Thank you to everyone that participated in the AMA! 🙏

Q: How different is this compared to other tools out there, like https://www.cryptotrader.tax/ ?

A: Good question - there are lots of competitors in the US not so much in Canada and none are in Excel and none are primarily targeting Canada.

Q: Hello Bevan, it sounds good start but is there a plan to add more futures in order to provide more flexibility and outputs for the clients? I know couple of amazing products for the same purpose and they are really  solid so the competition would be tough to get a decent share of the market.

A: Well, our competitors are not in Excel and don’t provide the same features. Yes - we will always be improving the product.

Q: Can u give me a process on how to use the application?

A: Sure, you download the excel workbook, put in your transactions, set opening balances, upload the workbook, and then you get back the values you need in the workbook.

Q: What’s the price right now to use it?

A: The price is $499 CAD (but in FUEL) until April 30, 2019 - this price is for the current personal tax season.

Q: How will FUEL be used and what kind of companies are you targeting for the platform?

A: FUEL will be used to pay for the service and we are targeting accountants, crypto-traders, and crypto-businesses.

Q: Will it import transactions from exchanges via API key and from wallets by address?

A: Currently it works by manual input and also auto-conversion from Binance Excel file exports.

Q: How many tests have u gone through?

A: I think we tested with like 8-10 different users on the product design and features. We tested with all our 3 targeted groups and they all liked it - as it solves their problem of calculating their taxes in a way that is straight-forward and shows all the calculations in Excel formulas so that they have no magic and full visibility.

Q: Hey Bevan will CryptoTaxes be used eventually in the US? Market there is huge.

A: Eventually in the US for sure, in a few months.

Q: Why should people use CryptoTaxes? I usually like to avoid my taxes in crypto.

A: This is the first year in Canada that the CRA needs you to pay crypto taxes. Not paying taxes is tax evasion.

Q: Has anyone tested the platform yet?

A: I have tested it a lot internally and we have used it for a client to ship their taxes. I have tested all the different types of transactions and importing Binance and all the corner cases (errors, dups, and etc.)

PuraPuraBego

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:39:44 PM

Hey all! If you missed the CryptoTaxes AMA. Make sure to check out all the questions from our community and answers from our CryptoTaxes lead developer Bevan. Thank you to everyone that participated in the AMA! 🙏

Q: How different is this compared to other tools out there, like https://www.cryptotrader.tax/ ?

A: Good question - there are lots of competitors in the US not so much in Canada and none are in Excel and none are primarily targeting Canada.

Q: Hello Bevan, it sounds good start but is there a plan to add more futures in order to provide more flexibility and outputs for the clients? I know couple of amazing products for the same purpose and they are really  solid so the competition would be tough to get a decent share of the market.

A: Well, our competitors are not in Excel and don’t provide the same features. Yes - we will always be improving the product.

A: Sure, you download the excel workbook, put in your transactions, set opening balances, upload the workbook, and then you get back the values you need in the workbook.

A: The price is $499 CAD (but in FUEL) until April 30, 2019 - this price is for the current personal tax season.

Q: How will FUEL be used and what kind of companies are you targeting for the platform?

A: FUEL will be used to pay for the service and we are targeting accountants, crypto-traders, and crypto-businesses.

Q: Will it import transactions from exchanges via API key and from wallets by address?

A: Currently it works by manual input and also auto-conversion from Binance Excel file exports.

A: I think we tested with like 8-10 different users on the product design and features. We tested with all our 3 targeted groups and they all liked it - as it solves their problem of calculating their taxes in a way that is straight-forward and shows all the calculations in Excel formulas so that they have no magic and full visibility.

Q: Hey Bevan will CryptoTaxes be used eventually in the US? Market there is huge.

Q: Why should people use CryptoTaxes? I usually like to avoid my taxes in crypto.

A: This is the first year in Canada that the CRA needs you to pay crypto taxes. Not paying taxes is tax evasion.

A: I have tested it a lot internally and we have used it for a client to ship their taxes. I have tested all the different types of transactions and importing Binance and all the corner cases (errors, dups, and etc.)

It is a bunch of good question and answer which is very much informative, from these question and answer many things can be known. And also it seems like an interview.
etherparty (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 10:27:28 PM

That's right. Now anyone can test-launch a #securitytoken or #utilitytoken. The sandbox we have built provides a full look at what the Rocket 2.0 platform will be, complete with a community of projects.

https://vanbex.com/blog/vanbex-labs-launches-rocket-20-sandbox-environment

thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:39:38 AM

Please use this link to sign up for the Rocket 2.0 Sandbox: https://demo.vanbex.com/signup

I started using the demo today, but I have a doubt, even being a demo, do I have to validate my data? Or is it just optional?

OI
etherparty (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 09:26:57 PM

CryptoTaxes is live! Born out of Vanbex Labs, CryptoTaxes allows CPAs and cryptotraders easily calculate cryptocurrency gains and losses. Check out the live site here: https://crypto-taxes.tax/

etherparty (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 09:35:30 PM

I started using the demo today, but I have a doubt, even being a demo, do I have to validate my data? Or is it just optional?

You can put in fake information. It's just a demo to let everyone try out the platform.

etherparty (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 09:37:34 PM

It is a bunch of good question and answer which is very much informative, from these question and answer many things can be known. And also it seems like an interview.

Thank you for the support. It seems that people enjoy these AMAs, so we aim to do more in the future.

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: