Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2021, 11:22:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 22.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 [553] 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 ... 2326 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1163743 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 994
Merit: 285

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:55:54 PM

you are expected to keep 90% coins in the address you receive the airdrop. But I see you moved almost all your coins out, that's probably why you are banned.
http://explorer.deeponion.org/address/DhgBdX72aWHwadYQSG6e2GfyRYeJn829nj

You can PM me on the official forum and I can have a look into it.
Edit: Yeah, what he said.

Thanks for a response guys! But unfortunatelly I cant be a participant of DeepOnion community as Airdrop member more

BTC     freebitcoin          
                                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████▀▀▀▀    ▐▌           ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████                                ▀▀▀██▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄      ▐▌                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄
  ▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ▀████▀  ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
   ▐██████████████▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄██    ▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
    ████████████▀ ▄██████████▄▄ ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ██████████▀ ▄████▌    ▀█████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀ ▄▄███████▄▄ ▀█████████▄▄▄
▐█████████████ ███████▄   ██▀▀ ██▌▐██████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ▄██▀   ▀██▀▀▀█▄ ▀████████████▄▄
 ▀███████████ ▐██    ▀██▄██▀    ██ █████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ▄████    ██    ▀█ ▐██████████████▄▄
  ███████████ ██▌    ▄█▌ ▐█▄▄ ▄▄██▌▐████████████████████████████████████████████████████▌▐██▀▀▀██▄▄██    ▄██ ████████████████
   ▀█████████▌▐██████▀▀███▀▀▀█████  █████████████████████████████████████████████████████▌    ▐█  ████████ ██████████████▀
      ▀▀▀█████ ████     █▌    ███▌ ▐█████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ▐██▄▄▄██▀▀██    ▀█▌ ██████████████
                ▀██    ▄██▄   ▄█▌ ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▌ ▀████▀   ▐█▄   ▄█ ▐██████████████
                  ▀██▄██████▄█▀                                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▄    █████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                                                    ▀▀█████▀▀
          BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caztiel

Activity: 772
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:59:11 PM

Follow Each other on Steemit & help promotion of DeepOnion on social network.
Once followed each other ... we just need to resteem & upvote each other's post.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/steemit-follower-exchange.542/

So Lets Do it Guys ! Nothing can be easier than this Cheesy
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 05:59:48 PM

Dear DeepOnion Team!
Today I've checked my status and have seen the following: Status    Blacklisted by DeepOnion for unknown reason.
I've checked my signature - it's correct, avatar is added, XXXXXX - changed to bitcointalk id
I've received last airdrop but what I should to do now to continue participate DeepOnion?

Sorry I got the blacklist reason, I move more than 10% of my Onions to Novaexchange. It's my bet  Sad
It seems I never return to the Airdrop

If you move them back, you can reapply, assuming you have an active account it can be reviewed.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
simrac

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:01:13 PM

Dear DeepOnion Team!
Today I've checked my status and have seen the following: Status    Blacklisted by DeepOnion for unknown reason.
I've checked my signature - it's correct, avatar is added, XXXXXX - changed to bitcointalk id
I've received last airdrop but what I should to do now to continue participate DeepOnion?

you are expected to keep 90% coins in the address you receive the airdrop. But I see you moved almost all your coins out, that's probably why you are banned.

holy shit 3000 onion , i dream have it ,so he sell it so cheap , we are have 35 rounds ,i think price will x 2 next round, goodbye and goodluck  because he do it .
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 06:01:56 PM

Dear DeepOnion Team!

hey bro, you might want to check your signature and change XXXXX with your user id.
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 994
Merit: 285

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:05:29 PM

Dear DeepOnion Team!

Sorry I got the blacklist reason, I move more than 10% of my Onions to Novaexchange. It's my bet  Sad
It seems I never return to the Airdrop

If you move them back, you can reapply, assuming you have an active account it can be reviewed.

Thanks for an information. I will very try to restore my Onion balance. It's a good lesson for me: carefully read the instruction!

BTC     freebitcoin          
                                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████▀▀▀▀    ▐▌           ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████                                ▀▀▀██▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄      ▐▌                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄
  ▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ▀████▀  ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
   ▐██████████████▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄██    ▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
    ████████████▀ ▄██████████▄▄ ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ██████████▀ ▄████▌    ▀█████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀ ▄▄███████▄▄ ▀█████████▄▄▄
▐█████████████ ███████▄   ██▀▀ ██▌▐██████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ▄██▀   ▀██▀▀▀█▄ ▀████████████▄▄
 ▀███████████ ▐██    ▀██▄██▀    ██ █████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ▄████    ██    ▀█ ▐██████████████▄▄
  ███████████ ██▌    ▄█▌ ▐█▄▄ ▄▄██▌▐████████████████████████████████████████████████████▌▐██▀▀▀██▄▄██    ▄██ ████████████████
   ▀█████████▌▐██████▀▀███▀▀▀█████  █████████████████████████████████████████████████████▌    ▐█  ████████ ██████████████▀
      ▀▀▀█████ ████     █▌    ███▌ ▐█████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ▐██▄▄▄██▀▀██    ▀█▌ ██████████████
                ▀██    ▄██▄   ▄█▌ ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▌ ▀████▀   ▐█▄   ▄█ ▐██████████████
                  ▀██▄██████▄█▀                                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▄    █████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                                                    ▀▀█████▀▀
          BTC
y2j89

Activity: 1028
Merit: 316

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:11:10 PM

Is the only relation between this coin and tor network is that it use tor for privacy?
Or they have more connections?

You need to fix your signature! Fill in your user ID instead of the "XXXX"!

It uses TOR for privacy, if you have concerns about running an exit node the answer is: No, the wallet is not an exit node!
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:16:45 PM

I have one question, I'm using a VPN service (PIA).
Can I run wallet behind that VPN?

No need to sell your 4GB card, point it to VTC (Vertcoin), more profit than ETC, or ETH zombie... https://vertcoin.org/
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:17:44 PM

Is the only relation between this coin and tor network is that it use tor for privacy?
Or they have more connections?

You need to fix your signature! Fill in your user ID instead of the "XXXX"!

It uses TOR for privacy, if you have concerns about running an exit node the answer is: No, the wallet is not an exit node!
thanks alot for your answer and help.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
IGFU

Activity: 181

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:26:07 PM

Help me, dev
I have been actively promoting dev in China, but I moved my wallet coins, which led to less than 90%, but actually I only moved less than 10% coins. What should I do? I was blacklisted Cry Cry

You also have your signature improper....so that would have blacklisted you too.
PM Me on Official Forum and I'll look into it, and look at your past standing.
Yes, I was too careless.
I have modified the XXXX in my signature.
Now, how can I get out of the blacklist?

cinta123
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:26:17 PM

User ID   1052317
Wallet Address:DUVtc9GQW9wFzWLWJGm8JUyX2izK6ynmBe
pliase help sir, im sell %10 mu coin and im get banned.. why

jangan pernah membagakan apa yang kamu miliki sehingga kamu menjelek2kan orang lain tanpa melihat diri kamu sendiri
crypto-rainbow

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 06:26:52 PM

Please make a good pool.

Please let me know if there is need for a community pool.
I can build a MPOS pool within 24 hours, but will need to know if there is a big demand, or if the community is willing to share in the costs for the hosting.

We can add it to OP and advertise in other places website and forum as well

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Daltonik

Activity: 1736
Merit: 838

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:29:01 PM

A question arose if the user has transaction coins on the exchange but then changed his mind and returned to the wallet in this case he will get ban or no

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i...
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████

▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████

██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████

themonkii

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 06:29:51 PM

Help me, dev
I have been actively promoting dev in China, but I moved my wallet coins, which led to less than 90%, but actually I only moved less than 10% coins. What should I do? I was blacklisted Cry Cry

You also have your signature improper....so that would have blacklisted you too.
Yes, I was too careless.

I'm in the process of looking into it, as I said on the previous page.

themonkii

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 06:31:03 PM

A question arose if the user has transaction coins on the exchange but then changed his mind and returned to the wallet in this case he will get ban or no

If the system caught it, it would be a case for blacklisting. If they were put back into the wallet with the same address, it might be ok.

IGFU

Activity: 181

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:32:06 PM

Help me, dev

Yes, I was too careless.

Thank you very much for your reply, and I will be patient. ,I understand your work and express my heartfelt thanks to you

hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 06:37:35 PM

Help me, dev

Yes, I was too careless.

Thank you very much for your reply, and I will be patient. ,I understand your work and express my heartfelt thanks to you

hi bro, are you based in china?  i'll be taking a trip to china next month.  do you have idea if bitcointalk.org will be accessible there?  just want to get updated and participate during my days there.
obszoenling

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:40:23 PM

User ID   1052317
Wallet Address:DUVtc9GQW9wFzWLWJGm8JUyX2izK6ynmBe
pliase help sir, im sell %10 mu coin and im get banned.. why

Did you sell with coin control feauture? Check this: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-wallet-sending-coins-with-custom-change-addresses.291/

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
thang long

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:40:40 PM

Help needed at:
http://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/3143106
thang long

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:42:18 PM

Damn it:
I have been too busy advertizxing this coin and missed a lot of info in this ANN.
Pages: « 1 ... 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 [553] 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 ... 2326 »
  Print  

Jump to: