Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:26:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 [830] 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:50:44 AM

Can someone explains why some of them have so many coins?

http://explorer.deeponion.org/richlist

I don't get it!  Top 25 has 91%!

The airdrop is coming from the 90% of coins that is premined.   These coins that are being distributed are in 3 different addresses, so the top 3 still contains most of the coins as we are still in the early phases of the airdrop.  Situation normal, nothing to be concerned about.

Yes, do not worry, everything is normal, this 90% of the coins are given to the firm support for the development of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:51:59 AM

Can someone explains why some of them have so many coins?

http://explorer.deeponion.org/richlist

I don't get it!  Top 25 has 91%!

Dev team, bounties wallet, AirDrop wallet Wink
And prolly some buyers, early miner.

Yeah probably it, they must have split the main address in a pack of smaller one, better this way anyway...
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 01:56:43 AM

8th round coming!

The project is working softly and steady, a lot of people participate in everyway to make this thing GREAT.

If you are the lucky one who had created Bitcointalk account before July, what are you wating for your airdrop? there is a lot of people who really wish to be in your shoes! (included me)

Visit our community! ONiOns!

CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:02:17 AM

8th round coming!

The project is working softly and steady, a lot of people participate in everyway to make this thing GREAT.

If you are the lucky one who had created Bitcointalk account before July, what are you wating for your airdrop? there is a lot of people who really wish to be in your shoes! (included me)

A lot of people... ;(,,,

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
$dakini

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:21:16 AM

8th round coming!

I cant believe we are already on 8th round. Time moves very fast and before we know it, the distribution would be over.
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 02:40:46 AM

8th round coming!

I cant believe we are already on 8th round. Time moves very fast and before we know it, the distribution would be over.

Time really does fly when you're having a good time. Smiley

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
simrac

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:49:39 AM

8th round coming!

i think they joined in 7th of 40 rounds and they  have banned because i see so many complain from full member, legend member. I think in 7th of 40 rounds we would more and more user joined this airdrop but i saw report number user received airdrop is low supply, and i saw they sell so many deeponion what push they get out .
If you want join us,you can register at deeponion official forum.
sprinkles

Activity: 397

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:55:30 AM

Part of the problem is that people have no patience this days.
NEM is a perfect example of patience paying off. 4million NEM tokens per participant were shared to those who showed interest in January 2014 (airdrop). Now did they all hold their coins? Ofcourse not, but to the 1% that held on, 4 million coins is equivalent to 1.28million dollars as of today. That is a space of 3 years.

Some of you have been working your day jobs for 5 years, and you still haven't saved upto $100,000 cumulatively.

This is just an example where by a community stood its ground and saw a project succeed.

I read through the early thread of NEM and trust me, most of the things happening now have happened in the past. Its human nature.

Patience is truly a virtue as not everyone has it.
I just thought I should say this. Might give someone a better perspective.  
My 2 cents.

Let me assume a role of advocatus diaboli here. The fact, that NEM price has risen to current level doesn’t mean that people who sell it early made a wrong decision. I’m not saying they did the right decision (I haven’t been around back then) but the price appreciation alone doesn’t automatically imply they did the wrong one.

If you have ever spent some time on the poker strategy forums, you would notice one interesting thing. If someone asks for a strategy advice, he always (and I mean always) omits the results of that particular hand. This omission is deliberate. Final results are irrelevant when assessing your decision making process as all of your decisions are made before final result is known. This is true for a poker, but it’s also true for investing.

In other words, when one is looking back and trying to review his past decisions he has to ask the following question: did I made a right decision based on all the information that was know to me when I was making that decision? You can’t look back at your decision and evaluate it based on some future information. I mean you can, but this is not a very constructive way to analyze things

I sold my Nems, it was dumb looking back at it. I spent so much time with that coin, then life took over.

Coin was released and I remember feeling that it was hurt by the delays. And then people were dumping, might as well get $300 for it. And even at the time it hurt selling it because of the time spent following it. Sold it and that big part of my life was over. Because I didn't want to feel that I missed out on $300 that I didn't even need.

So if you don't need the money, hold. So what if the price goes to zero, that $300 wasn't going to do anything for you. Keep the memory of the process, don't be greedy.

I also had a NEM stake. 1.125 million tokens I think. I traded them for less than one Bitcoin quite early on because at the time everyone else was dumping the crap out of it.
It was a valuable lesson and I won't make the same mistake again with Deep Onion.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xiaobei

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:59:30 AM

8th round coming!

i think they joined in 7th of 40 rounds and they  have banned because i see so many complain from full member, legend member. I think in 7th of 40 rounds we would more and more user joined this airdrop but i saw report number user received airdrop is low supply, and i saw they sell so many deeponion what push they get out .
If you want join us,you can register at deeponion official forum.
Yes i have applied for review, waiting for the result, as long as I was innocent, the team will let me come back, thank you

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
themonkii

Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 03:02:06 AM

Part of the problem is that people have no patience this days.
NEM is a perfect example of patience paying off. 4million NEM tokens per participant were shared to those who showed interest in January 2014 (airdrop). Now did they all hold their coins? Ofcourse not, but to the 1% that held on, 4 million coins is equivalent to 1.28million dollars as of today. That is a space of 3 years.

Some of you have been working your day jobs for 5 years, and you still haven't saved upto $100,000 cumulatively.

This is just an example where by a community stood its ground and saw a project succeed.

I read through the early thread of NEM and trust me, most of the things happening now have happened in the past. Its human nature.

Patience is truly a virtue as not everyone has it.
I just thought I should say this. Might give someone a better perspective.  
My 2 cents.

Let me assume a role of advocatus diaboli here. The fact, that NEM price has risen to current level doesn’t mean that people who sell it early made a wrong decision. I’m not saying they did the right decision (I haven’t been around back then) but the price appreciation alone doesn’t automatically imply they did the wrong one.

If you have ever spent some time on the poker strategy forums, you would notice one interesting thing. If someone asks for a strategy advice, he always (and I mean always) omits the results of that particular hand. This omission is deliberate. Final results are irrelevant when assessing your decision making process as all of your decisions are made before final result is known. This is true for a poker, but it’s also true for investing.

In other words, when one is looking back and trying to review his past decisions he has to ask the following question: did I made a right decision based on all the information that was know to me when I was making that decision? You can’t look back at your decision and evaluate it based on some future information. I mean you can, but this is not a very constructive way to analyze things

I sold my Nems, it was dumb looking back at it. I spent so much time with that coin, then life took over.

Coin was released and I remember feeling that it was hurt by the delays. And then people were dumping, might as well get $300 for it. And even at the time it hurt selling it because of the time spent following it. Sold it and that big part of my life was over. Because I didn't want to feel that I missed out on $300 that I didn't even need.

So if you don't need the money, hold. So what if the price goes to zero, that $300 wasn't going to do anything for you. Keep the memory of the process, don't be greedy.

I also had a NEM stake. 1.125 million tokens I think. I traded them for less than one Bitcoin quite early on because at the time everyone else was dumping the crap out of it.
It was a valuable lesson and I won't make the same mistake again with Deep Onion.

It almost sounds bad, and I hate to say it, but I was pleased to see the coin value come down some. It has given me a chance to buy a bit more at a lower price. Fact is, when it was at $4.90-$5.00, I was kicking myself in a big way for not loading up more. The next time, it goes up, I hopefully wont feel that regret.

The way I see it - this coin has a long road ahead of it. Sure, I'm a moderator, so some might consider me biased, but if nothing else, I see first hand the community behind it. The effort that goes into it. The potential future ahead of it. There are tons of alt coins out there with barely a functioning wallet behind it. DeepOnion - maybe wont be the next Bitcoin, but def has a place up there at the top.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:31:44 AM

I last posted last night and when I came back this morning my post was already buried under new 10 pages at least. What a community here.  Grin Anyway, I was going to ask how much time the confirmation for my application takes? I applied last night and this morning it is still under review. Thanks guys!  Smiley
Mrnat

Activity: 151
Merit: 101

Believe in Yourself, Do Magic, Be the Magic!

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 03:45:41 AM

In order to be able to see your user id in bitcointalk profile, right click on any space of the webpage, and clic on (View Page source) For FireFox, or something similar in the rest of the Explorers, (View Source) in case of Internet Explorer,

Once you see the Source code press Ctrl - F and search for profile , search through the text and you will see something like that
<a href="https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=(xxxxxxx (your id here));sa=account">
Thats your bitcointalk id,
seems like before you could see it in the page, now you cant anymore, i tried with firefox with internet explorer with no luck
Had to do that,
Most probably thats what the Admin did to know it, or not sure, but for me it worked and surelly for everybody else will, once they are logged in they're personal profile info
This way you know to do it yourself and maybe help others too

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:03:44 AM

In order to be able to see your user id in bitcointalk profile, right click on any space of the webpage, and clic on (View Page source) For FireFox, or something similar in the rest of the Explorers, (View Source) in case of Internet Explorer,

Once you see the Source code press Ctrl - F and search for profile , search through the text and you will see something like that
<a href="https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=(xxxxxxx (your id here));sa=account">
Thats your bitcointalk id,
seems like before you could see it in the page, now you cant anymore, i tried with firefox with internet explorer with no luck
Had to do that,
Most probably thats what the Admin did to know it, or not sure, but for me it worked and surelly for everybody else will, once they are logged in they're personal profile info
This way you know to do it yourself and maybe help others too

Dont waste your time looking at the code, just go in your profile and move your mouse over the links, you will see in the statusbar the address, look for the part where you see your profileid (it will be 6 numbers)
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:13:49 AM

I already made a post last August 19 to be removed from blacklist and it's FOR REVIEW. Was hoping to join August 25 and Sept 1 airdrop.

Just  found out today that the Banned Support thread was deleted yesterday and replaced with a new one thread.

Now i lose my slot again to be removed from the ban this week...

Cry Cry Cry
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:26:28 AM

I already made a post last August 19 to be removed from blacklist and it's FOR REVIEW. Was hoping to join August 25 and Sept 1 airdrop.

Just  found out today that the Banned Support thread was deleted yesterday and replaced with a new one thread.

Cry Cry Cry

post in the new thread regarding the details of your account with proper format, remember that only 1post per user. xsinx is screening everyone's account diligently, so if any chance, till Sunday, they will remove everyone's account from blacklist. if ever you check your status by today or tomorrow, if still blacklisted, do not lose hope. Be active in the community and your effort will be rewarded.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:38:51 AM

Cry Cry Cry

post in the new thread regarding the details of your account with proper format, remember that only 1post per user. xsinx is screening everyone's account diligently, so if any chance, till Sunday, they will remove everyone's account from blacklist. if ever you check your status by today or tomorrow, if still blacklisted, do not lose hope. Be active in the community and your effort will be rewarded.

I'm Really Sad ! I just discovered this Project and i did everything and applied for the airdrop and went to sleep and i thought that i'll wakeup and be happy .. buy i was crying at the end .
There's no respond from the Support guy you mentioned and even so i have seen that he Replies to banned peoples and mentions the reasons but not everybody .
That's inFair ! Cry  Huh Undecided
ealarry

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:39:33 AM

It is said that the coin is now available, but my account has not reached the grade yet, but I believe it will soon
ealarry

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:41:10 AM

With so much enthusiasm to follow, will onion's community floor be the highest and most popular event?
wendelllee

DeepOnion

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:46:26 AM

Just  found out today that the Banned Support thread was deleted yesterday and replaced with a new one thread.

Cry Cry Cry

I'm Really Sad ! I just discovered this Project and i did everything and applied for the airdrop and went to sleep and i thought that i'll wakeup and be happy .. buy i was crying at the end .
There's no respond from the Support guy you mentioned and even so i have seen that he Replies to banned peoples and mentions the reasons but not everybody .
That's inFair ! Cry  Huh Undecided

Buddy, I reviewed your posts and observed that most of your posts were created in Sep 1st. Probably it was recognized as Burst Posting. Based on present rules, it's not acceptable.
You can find more information here,
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/burst-posting.1459/#post-23373
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:52:35 AM

I created paperwallet but ehen I search the address from the explorer, it says not found?
Pages: « 1 ... 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 [830] 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: