Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:54:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 [1166] 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
thang long

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:11:08 AM

who would buy though

Easy: people who will be convinced by tech development and who have access to a nice and good working exchange.

Tech development is going on behind the curtains and if I remember correctly; a new exchange is to be announced sooner or later.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moxl
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:19:14 AM

We are ready, deeponion marketplace forums are coming soon
This is a very good news,For deeponion every day to succeed,Thank you,dev!
wendelllee

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:26:08 AM

yeah seems nova make problems for new users ,they cant do registation and they are all potential Onion buyers that ,mm .

I don’t think we can reply on new users without account. For Novaexchange, there are already a lot of users. How many of them have bought Onions? What we should do is to develop beneficial functions and spread DeepOnion all over the world. The price will rise up accordingly.
abdulmad

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:04:02 AM

yeah seems nova make problems for new users ,they cant do registation and they are all potential Onion buyers that ,mm .

I don’t think we can reply on new users without account. For Novaexchange, there are already a lot of users. How many of them have bought Onions? What we should do is to develop beneficial functions and spread DeepOnion all over the world. The price will rise up accordingly.

I agree with you and also don't worry about the price, the problem is once new users cant register to invest in Deeponion its an opportunity missed, most will not hang around for the the exchange to sort out their issues, that's the reason why we campaign and spread the word is to attract new in investors to Onion. Hopefully we have more news on new exchange soon.
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:10:14 AM

We are more on the exchange, is to hope that more people involved, the price can not affect my belief in deeponion Smiley
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:13:19 AM

We are more on the exchange, is to hope that more people involved, the price can not affect my belief in deeponion Smiley
Good. You probably do not care about the price of onion now.
But keep your interest in supporting community development.
That guarantees the future of Onion.
I respect all enthusiastic people like you.
Keep up!
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:27:52 AM

Keep up!
Of course, I talked with developers and community members a lot, onions future development goals is the world's top ten position
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 08:30:36 AM

Keep up!

Yes, we should not bother about the current price, as bear run is going in almost all the coins.  Better take advantage of the situation by buying more with significant drops in prices.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
loli974

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:36:47 AM

Important Announcement:

Don't forget to vote , it's the last day : https://deeponion.org/community/threads/vote-for-the-best-logo-avatar.2650/
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:39:00 AM

This is a good opportunity for those who already have a nova exchange account to quickly buy up some cheap onions! Nova is a decent exchange, even though the volume is small it still works. I'm sure they will fix the problem soon so new onion buyers can join the community

abdulmad

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:40:01 AM

Keep up!

Yes, we should not bother about the current price, as bear run is going in almost all the coins.  Better take advantage of the situation by buying more with significant drops in prices.

Price is very attractive though undervalued at this point, the bearish nature is true for most alts, onion hasn't been this low since the rally on 18 August, definitely a good time to buy at this low prices.
illinest

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:44:59 AM

This is a good opportunity for those who already have a nova exchange account to quickly buy up some cheap onions! Nova is a decent exchange, even though the volume is small it still works. I'm sure they will fix the problem soon so new onion buyers can join the community

Nova only had registrations open for a short time... less than a day. I hope that we can get DeepOnion on another exchange soon. I'm a bit worried about the safety of funds on Nova. Plus, nobody can invest in DeepOnion if they want to if they don't already have a Nova account, since registration is always closed. Any word from the devs on this? Also, any word on a new thread being opened for previously blacklisted users? I missed the thread last weekend because my wife had to go to the ER..... Undecided
sanyinchen

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 08:49:34 AM

Nova only had registrations open for a short time... less than a day. I hope that we can get DeepOnion on another exchange soon. I'm a bit worried about the safety of funds on Nova. Plus, nobody can invest in DeepOnion if they want to if they don't already have a Nova account, since registration is always closed. Any word from the devs on this? Also, any word on a new thread being opened for previously blacklisted users? I missed the thread last weekend because my wife had to go to the ER..... Undecided
There will be around 20 million coins produced by PoW of which 18 million ONIONs (90%) is premined at genesis block. The majority of these will be distributed FREELY to the community.

90% ONIONS is used for airdrop? But what about lots of people like me that have no qualification? It's fair? I don't think so. I think this coin only benefit for a little people that joined in airdrop. Sad Sad Sad

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:11:56 AM

There will be around 20 million coins produced by PoW of which 18 million ONIONs (90%) is premined at genesis block. The majority of these will be distributed FREELY to the community.

90% ONIONS is used for airdrop? But what about lots of people like me that have no qualification? It's fair? I don't think so. I think this coin only benefit for a little people that joined in airdrop. Sad Sad Sad
besides airdrops there are different giveaways and bounty campaigns that you can participate, also price at Nova because of free distribution is cheap.
check:
https://deeponion.org/community/
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ONION/

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
phucdigan

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:14:47 AM

You are a newbie and should not be eligible to participate.
We always try to treat everyone fairly. The user level restriction is to combat cheat, it is necessary.
You can still buy Onion to invest or mine, join the bounty in forums. There are many ways to have Onion.

Keep it for the future, you will have the part for you.
preda

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:19:03 AM

but why the price dump so much? novaexchange still have registrations closed, so i guess many people are dumping their deeponion got with airdrop?

look at this chart i see so big dump! for all people receiving airdrop like me we have to be strong we have to hold this coins so much!!!! airdrop gives you a big opportunity and you get coins for free so tkae this coins in your wallet till the end of airdrop you wont be rich selling 500 coins for 400usd just wait be patient! your patience will be rewarded

Hodl hodl hodl

sanyinchen

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 09:21:33 AM

We always try to treat everyone fairly. The user level restriction is to combat cheat, it is necessary.
You can still buy Onion to invest or mine, join the bounty in forums. There are many ways to have Onion.

All accounts registered after July 12, 2017 is not qualified.
This rule will be cancled in the future? If not , what's about  fair? Huh

cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:23:06 AM

I completely agree. HODL, HODL and HODL some more.
If you look at other alts price historical maturity, they start to reach their price peak after 1 year.

You'll only be losing if you sell early.

Sell only if you really have need for emergency cash, and try to maintain proper/required balance to be included in future airdrops.
phucdigan

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:25:39 AM

How do you want justice?
For everyone receiving Onion with a few dozen accounts / 1 person?
Then dumping wildly and Onion will be worth 1 sts after a few days?
As I said, anti cheat is needed, so newbie accounts are not worth trusting they will not cheat.
sanyinchen

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 09:29:37 AM

How do you want justice?
For everyone receiving Onion with a few dozen accounts / 1 person?
Then dumping wildly and Onion will be worth 1 sts after a few days?
As I said, anti cheat is needed, so newbie accounts are not worth trusting they will not cheat.
Yes , you are right, but if I get member level, I still can not join your airdrop because of the rule. It's your fair for newbie now?

Pages: « 1 ... 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 [1166] 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: