Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:18:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 [1218] 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166970 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:51:21 AM

Quick reminder about the six reasons why you should use deeponion for your transactions ( Please note that there might be other important reasons)

Six Reasons You Should Use Deep-Onion

Totally Anonymous: Your original IP will not be shown to the network because Deep Onion operates over TOR. Your new "ip" will be something like this: "a5ke53qniu5xqofq.onion"

Invincible Payment: With the use of hidden addresses, Deep Onion payments are totally invincible and cannot be traced by anybody or agency. Our incoming DeepSend feature will further enhance the anonymity of the coin.

Continous Enhancement: Dev team will release new features with better usability and security. See road-map for details.

Speedy Confirmation: Deep onion's confirmation time is fast. This means that you can send and transfer money very fast unlike the slow ways of Bitcoin.

Encrypted End-to-end Message: You can send secured messages to other users of DeepOnion.

Helping the TOR Network: By operating DeepOnion, you help to increase the number of nodes on the TOR network, and in so doing, you help people all over the world stay anonymous online.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bengems

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:13:24 AM

i was upgraded to full member this morning...looking up to more ranks in the coming days for more onion

somobody please help me check if my signature was edited properly

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
maxmad_x

Activity: 546

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:13:49 AM

This one is for @crypto_rainbow
Without whom the reality of 1300 pages of the thread, a community of 2500 people would not have existed.
Cheers

preda

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:16:11 AM

Great news, that Nova accepts new registrations again. This might stabilize the price a little bit.

I just applied for the upcoming airdrop. Hopefully, I will get accepted.

Looking forward to the answer, kind regards,
Halcyon D.

Before apply you had to be 100% sure to have all good and checked 2 times! If you are ok hope you will be listed😉 happy airdrop
1x12ty

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:16:58 AM

Quick reminder about the six reasons why you should use deeponion for your transactions ( Please note that there might be other important reasons)

Six Reasons You Should Use Deep-Onion

Totally Anonymous: Your original IP will not be shown to the network because Deep Onion operates over TOR. Your new "ip" will be something like this: "a5ke53qniu5xqofq.onion"

Invincible Payment: With the use of hidden addresses, Deep Onion payments are totally invincible and cannot be traced by anybody or agency. Our incoming DeepSend feature will further enhance the anonymity of the coin.

Continous Enhancement: Dev team will release new features with better usability and security. See road-map for details.

Speedy Confirmation: Deep onion's confirmation time is fast. This means that you can send and transfer money very fast unlike the slow ways of Bitcoin.

Encrypted End-to-end Message: You can send secured messages to other users of DeepOnion.

Helping the TOR Network: By operating DeepOnion, you help to increase the number of nodes on the TOR network, and in so doing, you help people all over the world stay anonymous online.

i agree , more wallet launch  more connect , so we have  a lots of node , it is good for any altcoins
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 06:17:56 AM

i was upgraded to full member this morning...looking up to more ranks in the coming days for more onion

your signature looks ok. also you can use avatar now

Steven3iii

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:20:25 AM

Great news, that Nova accepts new registrations again. This might stabilize the price a little bit.

I just applied for the upcoming airdrop. Hopefully, I will get accepted.

Looking forward to the answer, kind regards,
Halcyon D.

Nova Exchange was down for a few hours earlier today. It is working fine at the moment.  Thankfully I was able to buy more Onions.

According to NOVA the Onion Wallet is currently down (cannot be contacted) meaning the deposit and withdrawal of Onion is currently unavailable.

I'm not sure if that refers to their wallet, my exchange wallet, or my main Onion wallet.

There are some issues with the blockchain I think. I missed some mining payments but that is the first time I have had any problems at all.

I resynced the wallet yesterday, but my mining returns have not arrived. Embarrassed

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:23:35 AM

your signature looks ok. also you can use avatar now

ok...thanks mate, i will upload avatar now

preda

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:26:48 AM

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/novaexchange-open-again.3325/

Nova opened registrations guys!
tony_san

Activity: 260

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:36:06 AM

Interesting news regarding the change in the accepting date, I wonder how is this going to affect the price, I hope it's for good.

To the dev team:
Please, PLEASE put special attention when reviewing each case in particular for the new airdrop participants, this could easily end in a lot of cheaters getting accepted with multiaccounts and then dumping all the coins, I hope this doesn't happen and that this works as an impulse to make DeepOnion a better and stronger community

Don't be afraid, they will handle this. We urgently need more airdrop participants imo, as its necessary to get DO as widely distributed as possible for decentralization. A currency where 90% of all coins are after an airdrop in the hands of 500 people isn't really interesting for people on exchanges

I think dev team got enough experiences with this, they found so many cheaters and excluded them.

Yes, I agreen with you , most of people who joined in the airport are obey the rule. Of course, if I have the qualification, I will support it too. Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
tembit

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:39:17 AM

Nova is extremely slow now...  Hopefully it can go back to normal soon. The experience is not so good, or even a little frustrating, especially for new users

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Morchid

Activity: 586
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:43:41 AM

Nova is extremely slow now...  Hopefully it can go back to normal soon. The experience is not so good, or even a little frustrating, especially for new users

Novaexchange working perfect for me now, just ordered a few onions.

Hopefully it starts to work for everyone else.
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 06:46:59 AM

We have 2787 members in official Deep Onion forum now and so heading towards 3000.  We are getting bigger and bigger.  I am glad to be part of the Deep Onion community.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:48:44 AM

Hello,
As you can see  I am pretty new in this forum. When I was reading I found your project very interesting. But I registered too late in bitcointalk to apply.
Now I saw that you changed the rules and I can apply now. But I would like to be sure that I do everything good for this.
I will be Junior soon, what are the other requierements to apply please  ?

Only requirements right now to join the airdrop are Jr. Member or higher, account registered before September 1st and register an account in the official forum: http://deeponion.org/community

Once you register your account in DO forum go here: https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php

They will review your account and give you an answer within 24 hours.

Have in mind that you need to make at least 10 posts of 50 characters or more each week to receive ONIONS every week, you can post anywhere on this forum but they have to be good posts not just one liners with no meaning, try to be as much supportive as possible and contribute with whatever you can, if you follow all the rules you'll be in until the end  Smiley Good luck!

Hi,

I am trying to apply for few days for airdrop, but I can't.

First I used wallet address from Nova when I was creating forum account. After that I have realized that I shouldn't use Nova wallet address. I have downloaded DO wallet, synced it, got new address and now I am trying to change address by:
- Posting message to forum https://deeponion.org/community/threads/wallet-change-request.3242/#post-47385
- Sent PM message to Xsinx on Discord (still no reply)
- Sent message to Support channel on Discord (still no reply)
- Followed procedure on first page for changing wallet address (set new address on bitcointalk account). Apply procedure is rejecting my request with message: "You must add an onion wallet address to your profile."

Can someone help me to change address? So that I can apply for next airdrop.

And next potential issue is that this thread move so fast and I am afraid that this message will not see person that can help me.

Thank you.

p.s.
What will be consequences if I apply for this airdrop with Nova wallet address?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
vinc3

Activity: 309
Merit: 251

Make Love Not War

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:49:19 AM

This is what I'm saying, eventually price of onions will stabilize because of this, but let's not forget to continue to support and spread the goodnews that onion can bring to others. It is very good to know that many us here support deeponion. Since novaexchange is open again, many new participants can buy their onions or trade it making the price for stable. Hopefully new exchanges will open so that many more can experience deepOnions security and anonymity plus the fast transaction it provides.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Natalim

Activity: 2884
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:50:48 AM

We have 2787 members in official Deep Onion forum now and so heading towards 3000.  We are getting bigger and bigger.  I am glad to be part of the Deep Onion community.
Indeed, that's why we should be proud that we belong in this wonderful community.
We are helping each other here and share ideas, with what we are doing we are also gonna be rich together, just trust DeepOnion
and the devs, it's going to be possible so let's be strong and HODL.

seddik

Activity: 425

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:11:32 AM

The price starts recovering now, I hope there will be NO dumpers is round too.
Nova is working perfectly, just bought some ONIONS for my farm  Tongue

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:13:22 AM

Has nova allowed new registrants yet>? Are the rules for airdrop changed? I may be reading them wrong if they havent...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Karto

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:13:57 AM

The price starts recovering now, I hope there will be NO dumpers is round too.
Nova is working perfectly, just bought some ONIONS for my farm  Tongue

The only dumpers are the devs with 18mil premine.. o.o
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:18:31 AM

Hi,

I am trying to apply for few days for airdrop, but I can't.

First I used wallet address from Nova when I was creating forum account. After that I have realized that I shouldn't use Nova wallet address. I have downloaded DO wallet, synced it, got new address and now I am trying to change address by:
- Posting message to forum https://deeponion.org/community/threads/wallet-change-request.3242/#post-47385
- Sent PM message to Xsinx on Discord (still no reply)
- Sent message to Support channel on Discord (still no reply)
- Followed procedure on first page for changing wallet address (set new address on bitcointalk account). Apply procedure is rejecting my request with message: "You must add an onion wallet address to your profile."

Can someone help me to change address? So that I can apply for next airdrop.

And next potential issue is that this thread move so fast and I am afraid that this message will not see person that can help me.

Thank you.

p.s.
What will be consequences if I apply for this airdrop with Nova wallet address?

I think you already HIT the apply button and got rejected, Why are you rushing to apply you should have waited for the dev team to update your wallet on your onion profile, now that you got a rejected status you just make it more complicated.

For Everyone! Don't Rush on Applying.. make sure you comply with everything on the rules. there are 30 more airdrops to go.
Pages: « 1 ... 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 [1218] 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: