Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:46:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 [2026] 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167223 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SoniaBlack

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

crypto2win.com - Know what to do with your Crypto

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 11:42:17 PM

I just arrived and I'm not Jr member yet :/
Do I have an interest to start my profile on the deepOnion forum ?

Crypto2win | Always know what to do with your Crypto
https://www.crypto2win.com/
HOLD SMART | CASH BACK | GAMBLE
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:54:07 PM

It's a good idea to start building up your profile. The devs have been really generous with extending the airdrop invitation. 

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:10:32 AM

I tried to have an educated discussion with those who call DeepOnion a scam. I asked for a link or any proof (they claim to have) that something is wrong. They never came up with anything. Thes sabotage the dicussion by posting irrelvant information and behave in a really rude way.

Everbody should take the time to really study this, there is no proof, there is just nothing. See how much effort is put into the project and think by yourself. Also check the blockchain, check the premined wallets, they are not touched. Everything is 100% as planned. DeepOnion is here to stay.

You are right. That has become a very peculiar hate-group, a sort of anti-DeepOnion-cult which is now becoming more and more ridiculous as time passes and DeepOnion's success cannot be denied any more. I guess all of that hatred comes from having been excluded from the party, but I guess that for most of them it's their own fault. And as time passes and the DeepOnion community is growing, they are becoming more and more irrelevant and pathetic. Long life for DeepOnion!  Grin

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:27:39 AM

I tried to have an educated discussion with those who call DeepOnion a scam. I asked for a link or any proof (they claim to have) that something is wrong. They never came up with anything. Thes sabotage the dicussion by posting irrelvant information and behave in a really rude way.

Everbody should take the time to really study this, there is no proof, there is just nothing. See how much effort is put into the project and think by yourself. Also check the blockchain, check the premined wallets, they are not touched. Everything is 100% as planned. DeepOnion is here to stay.

You are right. That has become a very peculiar hate-group, a sort of anti-DeepOnion-cult which is now becoming more and more ridiculous as time passes and DeepOnion's success cannot be denied any more. I guess all of that hatred comes from having been excluded from the party, but I guess that for most of them it's their own fault. And as time passes and the DeepOnion community is growing, they are becoming more and more irrelevant and pathetic. Long life for DeepOnion!  Grin

There was a time when bitcoin was a scam for many people (Surprisingly still scam for some people) ... Now they are crying like hell
History repeats ... But this time its DeepOnion
Cryptoprivacy

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:35:15 AM

There was a time when bitcoin was a scam for many people (Surprisingly still scam for some people) ... Now they are crying like hell

Looking at recent posts in our thread, it is obvious that there are more and more newcomers interested in DO and willing to join. Also the number of registrations for the main airdrop is still increasing, now it is 540. This growing interest of the broad cryptocommunity is the best answer to all these fudders and haters Wink
dogebearman

Activity: 711
Merit: 204

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:40:33 AM

Where can i find how many tps can onion handle right now? In future is it possible to integrate Lightning into deeponion network?
Check this thread https://deeponion.org/community/threads/how-many-transactions-per-second-can-deeponion-handle.12811/
TL;DR 62.5 tx/second
I don't know anyhting about a planned lightning but I think it should be possible to adapt something like this on DO easily.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:43:15 AM

I finally applied for the Main Airdrop but I am still 7 onions short of 100. I want to buy but the price is really high today which is a good thing and a bad thing for me. I guess I need to wait till next week so I can finally join.
Mate go to official forum, there are lot's of giveaways. My friend does giveaways everyday. So you can collect them till Fridays airdrop Wink

Also check the Deep Domination tasks if you're already eligible to post there. You'll get Deeppoints which will transalte to Onions every Sunday. Another way are the bounties.
maxmad_x

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:51:56 AM

Now verified with DeepVault

Download image below..
Save it ,
Verify the image on the blockchain using owner address

DbsT7nsDxPLiEnjYkd7BA5Jh5mesKiXD72

Example on how to use it
Download the image provided with this message and verify

simrac

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:55:59 AM

Where can i find how many tps can onion handle right now? In future is it possible to integrate Lightning into deeponion network?
Check this thread https://deeponion.org/community/threads/how-many-transactions-per-second-can-deeponion-handle.12811/
TL;DR 62.5 tx/second
I don't know anyhting about a planned lightning but I think it should be possible to adapt something like this on DO easily.
Deep onion faster and bettter than any altcoins with 62.5 tx/ second  deeponion is best choice for transaction.

We can see the deeponion price $1 to $2.69. And i think deeponion will break $5 end this year.
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:11:49 AM

That's what I've been telling other people to show their proofs that DeepOnion is just a scam because they can't produce any. They only rely on @crypto-rainbow's negative ratings here but other than that, no substance on their concerns. If only they would deep more about DeepOnion, they'll know that this a coin worth HODLing.

Why do crypto rainbow's negative ratings even remain there? You'd think they'd be removed since they appear to just be placed there by people who don't like DeepOnion without any factual reasoning behind the negative?

I thought the negative and positives were meant for marketplace transactions.
I agree, him having negative ratings from others that do not relate to marketplace transactions, should be deleted by the moderators of Bitcointalk. It is not representing all the work he does!

Lol whatever they put on cryptorainbow's rating,  they can't change the fact that deeponion is getting widespread popularity and an increase in its price value.  Give the fudders credit too because they actually put effort in putting DO down.  With their page dedicated to us actually more and more people get curious Smiley

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:00:02 AM

Deeponion Continue to Dominate

DeepVault Verification Address: DbA8ApX8oxN2WBwYXeq3VGsecowUkDnf9Z

===> ORIGINAL POST READ HERE <===​
http://bitnewsportal.com/?p=92
blakeh

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:01:49 AM

Looking at recent posts in our thread, it is obvious that there are more and more newcomers interested in DO and willing to join. Also the number of registrations for the main airdrop is still increasing, now it is 540. This growing interest of the broad cryptocommunity is the best answer to all these fudders and haters Wink

Can’t blame all the new comers for wanting to join... this is an exciting project relatively unknown and has great potential. Really looking forward to the ride.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
abbv21b

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:12:48 AM

It's a good idea to start building up your profile. The devs have been really generous with extending the airdrop invitation. 

Yeah, I guess so and I kind of understand why the requirement for jr. member was put in. At the same time I hate the requirement of posting just to increase the post count to go towards jr. member status. It would be quite easy to spam multiple threads and be done with it but that seems stupid and pointless.
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:34:04 AM

LOL - many, many, many times. I think DO has been open on my phone 24/7 for the last 5 months straight.
Good pic! Remember guys, make use of the great DeepVault feature!

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:36:35 AM

I finally applied for the Main Airdrop but I am still 7 onions short of 100. I want to buy but the price is really high today which is a good thing and a bad thing for me. I guess I need to wait till next week so I can finally join.
Mate go to official forum, there are lot's of giveaways. My friend does giveaways everyday. So you can collect them till Fridays airdrop Wink

Also check the Deep Domination tasks if you're already eligible to post there. You'll get Deeppoints which will transalte to Onions every Sunday. Another way are the bounties.

It would be a shame missing the AirDrop due to 7 onions, regardless of the price - Today it would cost you about $20, but you'll not only have those onions, but also the ones you'll gain via the airdrop - balanced out, you would really only be paying half the cost (roughly). Plus you would start staking right away.

Either way, see you in the AirDrop shortly.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
Thaalbi

Activity: 152

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:44:01 AM

yes my brother much better to join the official forum now to understand all the functionality and you can earn corners by your participations and by contests also very interesting, I advise you to go to the forum until you become jr member a bitcointal, good luck my brother.
overthetop2011

Activity: 678
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:15:25 AM

Must  the new guys buy 100 onions from exchanges to get the airdrop?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:18:31 AM

Hey guys, did @Deeper start to pay sponsorship? That could be a great idea but I can´t see the relation between DeepOnion and fitness routines  Grin

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/is-deeper-paying-like-a-sponsor.15429/

spov

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:20:27 AM

DeepOnion blockchain can process on an average 62 transactions per second. For more info you should refer to this FAQ that covers many of the basic questions:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/q-a-answers-from-the-developers.14688/

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
tonnynguyen

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:42:57 AM

$2.89 USD (24.54%)
0.00023627 BTC (18.03%)

Rank 286

... 3$ in this week , 3.5$ at next week . We don't have  reason to go down

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 [2026] 2027 2028 2029 2030 2031 2032 2033 2034 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: