Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:44:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 [2230] 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:34:48 AM

What about the theory of people selling their coins after an airdrop? Seems to be exactly the other way  Smiley

Yup, it's the other way around this time. It looks like more hodlers are joining the airdrop and the dumpers are now dumped out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:49:35 AM

i regret selling my 8k+ coins at $2.75, but i will continue to reiterate that when it comes to privacy coins, monero is king, followed by Xspec, then all this other poser coins can fall in line after that. The marketing aspect for onion is the shit but technically this coin has nothing on its competitors. Am sure i will receive intense hate, cos we all know how strong the onion army (beggars) is but oh well, i spoke my mind.

No hate, just confusion.

Why would you expect something in development to have the same stuff other coins around for years have had?  Or to the same refinement.  This is memetic evolution.  Monero is old, but there is a new need for this sort of thing and DeepOnion is filling it.  People from 500 years ago is old, and there are new people now with different needs.  A baby today has less of a chance to have wisdom teeth, but no baby of today could beat a healthy grown adult from 500 years ago... you wouldn't expect it to.  DeepOnion has the marketing and the INTEGRITY to have a chance to really grow up into a ;(,, (I'm tearing up!) a really healthy strong adult coin.

Anyhow, if you're out and you made your profit, that is good for you!  You're more than welcome to hold again when the tech comes up to your standard.  I would appreciate you not calling those of us that are truly interested in the development of an upcoming project "beggars" though, as I think that is an inept title for those of us that have been here for ages.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:50:37 AM

Price is going up once again. Hodl on guys. Let's see how high it would go once again. I have a good feeling about it.

With the rate we're going, we moght end the year at $10 Smiley.  DeepOnion is gonna finish quite steong this year considering btc is going down, yet onions are going up Smiley

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:12:32 AM

got my weekly airdrop as usual .thank you all , i am holding at the first airdrop ,not selling  even one deeponion , $10 is approching ,the next target is $50

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:53:33 AM

i regret selling my 8k+ coins at $2.75, but i will continue to reiterate that when it comes to privacy coins, monero is king, followed by Xspec, then all this other poser coins can fall in line after that. The marketing aspect for onion is the shit but technically this coin has nothing on its competitors. Am sure i will receive intense hate, cos we all know how strong the onion army (beggars) is but oh well, i spoke my mind.

No hate, just confusion.

Why would you expect something in development to have the same stuff other coins around for years have had?  Or to the same refinement.  This is memetic evolution.  Monero is old, but there is a new need for this sort of thing and DeepOnion is filling it.  People from 500 years ago is old, and there are new people now with different needs.  A baby today has less of a chance to have wisdom teeth, but no baby of today could beat a healthy grown adult from 500 years ago... you wouldn't expect it to.  DeepOnion has the marketing and the INTEGRITY to have a chance to really grow up into a ;(,, (I'm tearing up!) a really healthy strong adult coin.

Anyhow, if you're out and you made your profit, that is good for you!  You're more than welcome to hold again when the tech comes up to your standard.  I would appreciate you not calling those of us that are truly interested in the development of an upcoming project "beggars" though, as I think that is an inept title for those of us that have been here for ages.

The "beggar" comes from a place of regret and sorrow. All the regrets will be building up even more, as he sees onions grow as time passes.

I think we should update the thread subject now. We also have the KuCoin exchange already.

I agree to that! I'd like to see Kucoin next to Cryptopia in the title! Put another rocketship in there. I'd say we deserve it! Smiley  

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
nick1492

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:58:57 AM

Congratulations to the deep onion community. Strong finish by deep onion coin. As marketing setup of the coin takes effect now. It looks like, it will be able to land to bittrex or poloniex in the end.

Mynameischair

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Servant, your name is chair

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:11:26 AM

No hate, just confusion.

Why would you expect something in development to have the same stuff other coins around for years have had?  Or to the same refinement.  This is memetic evolution.  Monero is old, but there is a new need for this sort of thing and DeepOnion is filling it.  People from 500 years ago is old, and there are new people now with different needs.  A baby today has less of a chance to have wisdom teeth, but no baby of today could beat a healthy grown adult from 500 years ago... you wouldn't expect it to.  DeepOnion has the marketing and the INTEGRITY to have a chance to really grow up into a ;(,, (I'm tearing up!) a really healthy strong adult coin.

Anyhow, if you're out and you made your profit, that is good for you!  You're more than welcome to hold again when the tech comes up to your standard.  I would appreciate you not calling those of us that are truly interested in the development of an upcoming project "beggars" though, as I think that is an inept title for those of us that have been here for ages.

The "beggar" comes from a place of regret and sorrow. All the regrets will be building up even more, as he sees onions grow as time passes.

I think we should update the thread subject now. We also have the KuCoin exchange already.

I agree to that! I'd like to see Kucoin next to Cryptopia in the title! Put another rocketship in there. I'd say we deserve it! Smiley  

Go ahead and give this guys their 2x bonus for those statement. This one dude actually said he was tearing up LOL Grin Grin Grin Grin The shill is strong within you my friend (this man deserves 5x bonus) LOL.

Anyway, i sold onion and put all that BTC in ripple, so sure i wish i got more for the onion but either way am good. By the way, comparing ppl from 500yrs to monero/xspec and a baby to onion is quite irrelevant when you talking about technology. We talking about paying several hundred dollar for a pentium 4 processor, when you can have an i7 for 50 bucks.  

Actually, why am i even trying. Enjoy your ignorance kids. As long as you happy, i guess thats all that really matters.

bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:16:26 AM

Congratulations to the deep onion community. Strong finish by deep onion coin. As marketing setup of the coin takes effect now. It looks like, it will be able to land to bittrex or poloniex in the end.
interesting how soon we will see copied coin with domination tasks , lol Grin

sfr2017

Activity: 286

Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:23:09 AM

The best for DeepOnion is to finish the year 2017 with a price of 10$ Smiley
it's a great job for a community working to dominate all others
I hope more success in the new year

kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:29:33 AM

Is there any exact or approximate date for the integration of DeepSend feature into DeepOnion?

I think DeepSend implementation has been postponed to near the end of our 40th airdrop or Q2 of 2018.  Deeper has already said it is not much of a big deal.  It can be easily implemented whenever developers would feel it really necessary.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
nivekvssn

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:39:02 AM

Thanks devs for the airdrop surprise, that was a nice amount of onions I received this week it makes me very happy Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Darkslix

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:41:32 AM

and that was my second successful  airdrop thanx to DeepOnion  community i'm grateful  for that  and i'm going to continue to spread the god word about DeepOnion  and all of you!!! :-)

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:44:39 AM

No hate, just confusion.

Well said! And the thing is that Monero's price is already very high. Onions can offer a better product than Monero once most of the planned Onion features are implemented. So if the price just reaches 3/4's of the price of Monero, you WANT to buy Onions NOW, as you will get MASSIVE appreciation, vs whatever small amount the Monero price can still rise. Onions all the way for investment profit. Never mind the actual utility of the token itself.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:57:03 AM

With DeepSend $100 comes in sight.

deeperx

Activity: 1456
Merit: 386

DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:01:23 AM

Tomorrow is the reward day for ALL useful articles, videos written for DeepOnion and event winners and also VIP dominators will get rewarded
When you do something useful for Deeponion make sure to demand your reward contact https://deeponion.org/community/members/bykardinal.87/
So we can include you in Sundays rewards distribution.

tembit

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:17:21 AM

No hate, just confusion.

Why would you expect something in development to have the same stuff other coins around for years have had?  Or to the same refinement.  This is memetic evolution.  Monero is old, but there is a new need for this sort of thing and DeepOnion is filling it.  People from 500 years ago is old, and there are new people now with different needs.  A baby today has less of a chance to have wisdom teeth, but no baby of today could beat a healthy grown adult from 500 years ago... you wouldn't expect it to.  DeepOnion has the marketing and the INTEGRITY to have a chance to really grow up into a ;(,, (I'm tearing up!) a really healthy strong adult coin.

Anyhow, if you're out and you made your profit, that is good for you!  You're more than welcome to hold again when the tech comes up to your standard.  I would appreciate you not calling those of us that are truly interested in the development of an upcoming project "beggars" though, as I think that is an inept title for those of us that have been here for ages.

Well said. You’ve made a very strong argument. Onion is still in the baby phase. It has huge potential that cannot be ignored. We cannot compare it with other mature coins that has years of history. That’s unfair.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
deeperx

Activity: 1456
Merit: 386

DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:19:58 AM

interesting how soon we will see copied coin with domination tasks , lol Grin

Some think the only way to being added some big exchanges but I think exchanges need us more than we need them.
Lets set the correct set of mind.  For example, DeepOnion sent one exchange over 850 new clients (KuCoin) in a week. There is not much crypto community can create this much business for exchanges. Moreover, we are anonymous crypto, so exchanges main wallet IP secured from attackers more than others.

dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:28:35 AM

Thank you very much for the 24th airdrop in a row.
The price of deeponion is as we expected every day better and better  Smiley
At this pace we will surely get a price of about $ 100 in one year  Grin

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
brianc1

Activity: 190
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:01:19 AM

Everyone of my coins is in the red this morning except onion, what a great coin, looks to be totally independent of bitcoin prices now!!
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:09:26 AM

Grateful for having received another airdrop.. bigger than the last!

The changes in deeppoints are really great in my opinion.

So many deeppoint onions given away yet not many people then joined the main airdrop. The main airdrop rewards investors.. Its a good shift to have more go back to the main airdrop and less to deeppoints.

Also to change deeppoints altogether. To only have the VIP section and have certain categories weekly where people can earn deeppoints. That way people arent just joining our forums to earn free onion to sell off.

The deeponion devs always get it right in the end, and the price is reflecting that Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 [2230] 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: