Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:43:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 [542] 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:39:01 AM

Price is going up But when 90% off all airdrops are locked & we are not allowed to sell, this price has no sense for me.
Could you please describe the situation?
(I am new!)
Why not make sense?
If you feel this price points to the end that Onion can touch then you can sell out and out.
This rule helps those who hold 90% Onion to 40 rounds of airdrop will be worth much more than they are now.
We have a long way to go, and the value of Onion will not stop at 1 ~ 2 $.
That's the meaning of keeping 90%.
Hope that my explanation makes you happy! Thank you!

If it continues, I would worry about it. It's a little bit like IOUs, low supply, any little positive sends the price up, but when all the coins come to the market, price goes way down. If it were up to me, I would have the price stay the way it is.
What will happen after the coins unbanned? A big dump?

There ar 35 more rounds to be distributed first. A big dump is possible but maybe in these 35 weeks dark markets will start to use onion. No one really knows what will happen after distribution is done. Some sold the airdrop coins. I still have them all in my wallet. At this point I feel pretty smart to keep my coins .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:39:09 AM

Price is going up But when 90% off all airdrops are locked & we are not allowed to sell, this price has no sense for me.
(I am new!)
Why not make sense?
If you feel that this price is the end point that Onion can touch then you can sell out and out!
This rule helps people who can hold 90% Onion to 40 rounds of airdrop will get a lot more value now.
Hope that my explanation makes you happy!
Thank you!

Yess, thanks.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
rafzalan

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:40:26 AM

(I am new!)
Why not make sense?
If you feel this price points to the end that Onion can touch then you can sell out and out.
This rule helps those who hold 90% Onion to 40 rounds of airdrop will be worth much more than they are now.

If it continues, I would worry about it. It's a little bit like IOUs, low supply, any little positive sends the price up, but when all the coins come to the market, price goes way down. If it were up to me, I would have the price stay the way it is.

There ar 35 more rounds to be distributed first. A big dump is possible but maybe in these 35 weeks dark markets will start to use onion. No one really knows what will happen after distribution is done. Some sold the airdrop coins. I still have them all in my wallet. At this point I feel pretty smart to keep my coins .
I will keep mine until the end.
Hope this project makes alot.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:45:14 AM

(I am new!)
Why not make sense?

I ask you this:
- You have 100kg of gold. And the price of gold is very good, when you choose to sell out all your gold or just sell a part of it, enough to you have a big enough money and hold the rest?

I do not think that onions will be as valuable as gold, but I believe those who hold 90% of the 40 rounds of airdrop will not be foolish to mass-sell the entire Onion number they have.

Moreover, with the remaining 34 weeks we will have enough time to slowly bring 10% to the market and there will be appropriate regulatory methods to avoid bubbles.

Our goal is to build a strong community that will ensure that onions grow steadily and have long-lasting vitality. So I do not think that after 40 rounds of airdrop, the value of Onion will easily fluctuate as in the case of IOUs.
zoom_rich

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:47:42 AM

(I am new!)
Why not make sense?

That's the worry. Not because Onion is bad, but because a lot of people look at the price and want money, but also because a lot of people expect and so also dump. In a perfect world the price would not surge so high so fast, but rather steadily.
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:49:50 AM

Am I too late for the signature campaign/airdrop? I am a full Member here on Bitcointalk, but when I log in to https://deeponion.org/apply.php to sign up I can't. Does this mean there are no new people eligible for the air drop?

Thanks guys.
Ya new registraions are suspended for this round..i suggest you to keep checking may be after this round they may re-open that.

zoom_rich

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:50:12 AM

(I am new!)
Why not make sense?

I ask you this:
- You have 100kg of gold. And the price of gold is very good, when you choose to sell out all your gold or just sell a part of it, enough to you have a big enough money and hold the rest?

I do not think Onion will be as valuable as gold, but I believe those who persistently hold 90% to 40 rounds of airdrop will not be foolish to massively massate the onions they have after the airdrop ends.

Moreover, with the remaining 34 weeks we will have enough time to slowly bring 10% to the market and there will be appropriate regulatory methods to avoid bubbles.

Our goal is to build a strong community that will ensure that onions grow steadily and have long-lasting vitality. So I do not think that after 40 rounds of airdrop, the value of Onion will easily fluctuate as in the case of IOUs.

All it takes is for many to dump a little. It won't kill the community, the community is strong, the price will be high, just lower than before everything gets release, with a lot of people who bought in losing a lot of money. People who bought in, as opposed to the people participating in the air drop.
zoom_rich

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:53:07 AM

1. One of our strengths is the high brand exposure by the signatures all around the forum. This exposure is from contributions from all type of community members. 1 liners, waked up accounts, low quality posters etc also contribute to the advertising, removing them will lower our exposure on the BCT forum. Also, "low quality posts" seem a bit arbitrary. Is this post a low quality post? I can't tell. This might increase uncertainty among community members.

Looks like you are effected by this decision. the developer is correct with his action. its a basic rules of most signature campaign.

With this new rules i need to further improve my post to increase my chances for approval when i join the coming weeks.

No I don't think so at all? Smiley I try to post quality posts, am supporting of the community, I maintain the swedish translation and try to do everything I can to help the community.

I just want the exposure of this project to be as big as possible, banning a lot of people will lower the exposure. But it is devs call Smiley And it seems a couple of people who have answered does not agree with me, if dev and the community wants this, then so be it.

To be fair, we don't know the reason why these people were banned. Certain members could hurt the coin.

I assume most people got banned after we were not able to change the new signature codes. In a proper signature campaign there should be enough time given? And op was telling that support should be at Deeponion forum. But I don't see much there except another set of conditions. Something isn't right. Tsk3.

Are people who had the wrong signature banned for this round, I thought I read they could fix it and be eligable for this round. If that's the case, then the banning has to do with something else that cause it to be permanent.
ssb883

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:54:26 AM

1. One of our strengths is the high brand exposure by the signatures all around the forum. This exposure is from contributions from all type of community members. 1 liners, waked up accounts, low quality posters etc also contribute to the advertising, removing them will lower our exposure on the BCT forum. Also, "low quality posts" seem a bit arbitrary. Is this post a low quality post? I can't tell. This might increase uncertainty among community members.

Looks like you are effected by this decision. the developer is correct with his action. its a basic rules of most signature campaign.

With this new rules i need to further improve my post to increase my chances for approval when i join the coming weeks.

No I don't think so at all? Smiley I try to post quality posts, am supporting of the community, I maintain the swedish translation and try to do everything I can to help the community.

I just want the exposure of this project to be as big as possible, banning a lot of people will lower the exposure. But it is devs call Smiley And it seems a couple of people who have answered does not agree with me, if dev and the community wants this, then so be it.

To be fair, we don't know the reason why these people were banned. Certain members could hurt the coin.

In my opinion we have to be pretty happy that our devs set security over popularity. Deeponion is every day on top in the announcement section. And for those who follow the rules its good tp know that those who cheat get banned.
120k sat by next airdrop.

"Low quality posters, 1 liners, burst poster, suspected stolen accounts, wake up from long sleep accounts banned from airdrops."

The planned changes about some rules made me read again the rules. And one thing about it I need to maintain is have to do about posts quality.
I'd like to know how a post is categorized being low quality or high quality. And what is 'burst poster'?
Is there a page I can look up that can explain more of this and give examples what kinds of posts will be qualified as low quality?
Maybe a standard should be set?

As you should know I do sometimes say words reversed meaning, not always literal especially dealing with fudders.

Another question is this once the posts quality standard is set:
10 posts required is minimum weekly.

If I have 10 posts with good quality that passed the standard, but also have say 5 posts that is deemed 'low quality'.
That will make me to have 15 posts past the 10 post requirement.

What should be the effect of this?
Well ideally all 15 should have good quality.
But what if this is the case?

youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 08:54:46 AM

Cleaning up continued.... current total banned number 529

Official forums getting crowded and nice, those contributing in official forums can get extra stakes

We added most of top 30 forum posters to the 2x list

https://deeponion.org/community/  

hi dev, please make a MPOS pool for DeepOnion. Smiley

See this:

Please make a good pool.

Why dont u use http://kawaiipool.party/ ?
I used it a while ago without any problems
man, many people don't like these kind of pools, not enough information and statistics. ; MPOS based mining pools are always the best [Look at this pool: https://aikapool.com/qrk/index.php?page=dashboard ]. We need a MPOS based mining pool for DeepOnion. [https://github.com/MPOS/php-mpos]

I can make a good pool for all of you, but in my recent experience with other coins who 'demand' a pool the interest after all is limited. Please share this message and set a bounty and I will see if the interest is big enough. if bounty is good, it will be a zero fee pool.. Smiley
But please remember, hosting a pool is expensive!

Let me know if there is a demand for this.

I got no reaction at all, it seems we have already enough mining pools, nobody reacted including the requester for an MPOS pool.. Offer is still standing, but I need to know if there will be an interest since it will mainly be a community effort for me. Smiley

rafzalan

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:01:07 AM

Am I too late for the signature campaign/airdrop? I am a full Member here on Bitcointalk, but when I log in to https://deeponion.org/apply.php to sign up I can't. Does this mean there are no new people eligible for the air drop?

Thanks guys.
Ya new registraions are suspended for this round..i suggest you to keep checking may be after this round they may re-open that.
Do already registered persons need to do anything or they will be in the next round too.  

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 09:02:01 AM

The Onion Chronicle: 529 Member’s Axed, Who will survive the race?
READ FULL ARTICLE HERE: https://pinoybizblog.com/2017/08/20/the-onion-chronicle-529-members-axed-who-will-survive-the-race/

Donate some onions 🙂 DdDaVkrVUWJJiVpPZFmhMqM8tojHoTpvjy Thank You!!

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 09:02:20 AM

Too many things happen's in the past 24 hours,  so decided to make a news story from it.

Bitnewsportal Press: Deeponion price continue to rally now trading at $1.73 a piece!

Read Here: http://bitnewsportal.com/?p=35

Donate some Onions: DWkq8bLsZMVouXEN3W8gKdmH4M8tsUuY38

Thank you for this you will be rewarded!
Edit check your wallet... and make sure to post it in official forums news bank as well. https://deeponion.org/community/forums/news-bank.59/

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 09:03:27 AM

With new coming system, all applicant accounts will be reviewed by some staff before accepted to airdrops. 1 liners, waked up accounts, low quality posters etc will be denied. To increase your chance to be accepted we suggest applicants to register in official forums and contribute there.
jr member will no longer accepted, except those already in the airdrop  will be reviewed and maintained

I posted in the gallery on the official forum, is this correct? I need an opinion, continue this idea or do something else. If I continue, are there any comments?

The image hosting site might be down now. I cannot view the image you posted.

I posted to another hosting, now the picture is visible?

Yes I saw it at our official forum. It is beautiful artwork you've done .Keep up the good work Smiley
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:06:34 AM

Thanks guys.
The registration function is temporarily blocked this week. But apparently dev has said it will reopen in 4-5 more days. I'm not sure either. Watch the news on the main forum every day, if there is a new message then dev will post in the forum first.
Look here: https://deeponion.org/community/
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 09:10:26 AM

The Onion Chronicle: 529 Member’s Axed, Who will survive the race?
READ FULL ARTICLE HERE: https://pinoybizblog.com/2017/08/20/the-onion-chronicle-529-members-axed-who-will-survive-the-race/

Donate some onions  DdDaVkrVUWJJiVpPZFmhMqM8tojHoTpvjy Thank You!!
We are here to stay.  We don't like to ban people at all. We detected most of cheaters comes from jr accounts for this reason set this new rule.  But we have to protect the rest so we can expand more.

Thanks for the article, keep up good work. We donated some more ONION.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
vhns222

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:13:05 AM

hi Dev, this new rules will be affected on this coming airdrop or doesn t yet ?if yes, it will be true write them in main page ,as all must be informed about it.

crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 09:15:39 AM

hi Dev, this new rules will be affected on this coming airdrop or doesn t yet ?if yes, it will be true write them in main page ,as all must be informed about it.
We shared this in official post https://deeponion.org/community/threads/new-airdrop-application-process-details.494/
But there may be some more details to announce so we will update the OP and the rest after that.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 09:18:20 AM

We are here to stay.  We don't like to ban people at all. We detected most of cheaters comes from jr accounts for this reason set this new rule.  But we have to protect the rest so we can expand more.

Thanks for the article, keep up good work. We donated some more ONION.

Its a good judgment call, you need to protect those who really give's value to the community. Since most people only join to get free onions weekly but does not contribute substance or atleast make some effort while they are posting

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
abdulmad

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:20:47 AM

Rise Above the rest

Pages: « 1 ... 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 [542] 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: