Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:03:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 [582] 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Altcoinlover

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:11:17 PM

When we are able to apply for the Airdrop? I would like to join this before the next airdrop happens Smiley

Bases on the news application will open after this coming airdrop friday. so come back again this Saturday to apply.

hum, pretty nice... glad to have found this recent post with the info I still did not found...
Just new it would be next week.... now this is more clear.

Will put it on the calendar LOL!

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████         ███████
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████████████████████████████
██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████     ███   ███     █████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
moxl
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:11:29 PM

Dev and his friends are holding around 7 million of onions. They will "airdrop" not more than 10% of this amount to all that beggars and idiots who are supporting this project and posting dozens of scam posts on this topic just to qualify for airdrop and receive some shitcoins . Dev will sell his coins slowly and will make some money, but the problem is that nobody is buying this shitcoin and nobody will. The orderbook on nova is worth nothing and within couple of weeks it will come to 0. So dev, his friends and all their paid shills will have only one opportunity.. to sell this shitcoin to each other or to put them up their arse.   

Have not seen you so stupid investors, DEV is looking for a real investor, can hold 40 TH for the people are not many, many will be eliminated, many Previously to participate in the blacklist,  their sell coins long time ago ,Hurry to invest in ICO, where there are a lot of shit waiting for you,haha
Dev is looking for real investor ?  Nobody will invest in a coin with almost zero orderbook on exchange.
So you stupid ,You just got started, do not blame you, do not waste my time!
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:11:36 PM

a little Sneak Peek of New System

Very nice, Crypto-rainbow, you guys are doing a great job. Hopefully it will be easy and quick for new people to join the airdrops. The more people, the more widely the distribution of DeepOnions. This should create a great Network-Effect, which will benefit everybody, as it will increase knowledge about DeepOnions and the price of the Onions over time.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:14:08 PM

Dev and his friends are holding around 7 million of onions. They will "airdrop" not more than 10% of this amount to all that beggars and idiots who are supporting this project and posting dozens of scam posts on this topic just to qualify for airdrop and receive some shitcoins . Dev will sell his coins slowly and will make some money, but the problem is that nobody is buying this shitcoin and nobody will. The orderbook on nova is worth nothing and within couple of weeks it will come to 0. So dev, his friends and all their paid shills will have only one opportunity.. to sell this shitcoin to each other or to put them up their arse.   

Have not seen you so stupid investors, DEV is looking for a real investor, can hold 40 TH for the people are not many, many will be eliminated, many Previously to participate in the blacklist,  their sell coins long time ago ,Hurry to invest in ICO, where there are a lot of shit waiting for you,haha
Dev is looking for real investor ?  Nobody will invest in a coin with almost zero orderbook on exchange.
Sorry, here we do not invest money. What we invest is time, effort and loyalty to this project. Ok?  Cool
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 12:16:54 PM

This dev team really work hard ... Despite the facts working charge explode by x10 / x20, this crew take time to do wath they need to do.
Keep doing and thank for this Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Altcoinlover

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:17:32 PM

Orderbook is nothing novaexchange have freezed wallet actually ... This coin holding is actually shared piece by piece every week. Dev get DeepOnion with stake to consolidate network ... Distribution is fair, put some work on it get rewarded and is clearly explain, instant of stealth marketing and false ads ...
U are free to thing wath u want, but verify your information before Wink

Airdrop not eligible for newbie profile?

Yeap only Member status is accepted now, but if you contribute to community with real value u will be noticed.

Interesting vocabulary.... your precious time would be better invested in other coins ;-)

Or perhaps you are willing to put down the price of DeepOnion to buy some cheap one ;-)

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

HermanTheGerman

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Fortes fortuna adiuvat

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:22:33 PM

dev, Is this new system for new users joining the airdrop or should all the existing users have to re-register in the new system as well?
Yes it is for new people only we will maintain current ones.

Hey rainbow are there any updated rules for the airdrop this week that someone who was accepted in last week's airdrop might need to know? Last week I missed the whole updated signature thing but I did change it and was accepted. It says accepted on the status check. I know you guys are trying to crack down on accounts which are just post farming, but that shouldnt be a problem in my case, just something I might have missed like another signature update ect.
You can follow official forums to learn latest news https://deeponion.org/community/forums/official-deep-talk.11/
We may ask new signature update in following weeks, in that case we will announce in our social media plus here and  there
Also we lifted most people ban at 18 Aug due to signature issues you can see
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/signature-suspensions-from-18-aug.447/
so there is nothing to worry much...

Hi Crypto I just ckecked my status and found myself blacklisted:

"Blacklisted. DeepOnion signature not found in bitcointalk profile on date Friday 18th August, 2017."

I updated my signature today, so sould you kindly fix this? Since I was abroad I had no access to my desktop and sig-update was not manageable via smartphone, as I wrote here before. Thank you!
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:26:03 PM

Are there DeepOnion Telegram stickers available? Would be very helpful for spreading the word via Telegram chat rooms.
Yeah, Telegram stickers would be very nice. Someone in here has experience in desinging some stickers? And someone created a official telegram chat room yet?
Anybody created some telegram stickers meanwhile? Would be very happy to promote ONION in coin farm and other telegram chat rooms with that stickers.

Don't trust any exchange!
andreiv26

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:36:16 PM

dev, Is this new system for new users joining the airdrop or should all the existing users have to re-register in the new system as well?

Can't wait to try out the new system. But first I need to be eligible Cheesy
ermaxinc

Activity: 369
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:40:24 PM

I look at the price fell by 50%.
Probably this is due to the new rules, those people who banned, began to sell their coins
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 12:42:02 PM

Hey rainbow are there any updated rules for the airdrop this week that someone who was accepted in last week's airdrop might need to know? Last week I missed the whole updated signature thing but I did change it and was accepted. It says accepted on the status check. I know you guys are trying to crack down on accounts which are just post farming, but that shouldnt be a problem in my case, just something I might have missed like another signature update ect.
You can follow official forums to learn latest news https://deeponion.org/community/forums/official-deep-talk.11/
We may ask new signature update in following weeks, in that case we will announce in our social media plus here and  there

"Blacklisted. DeepOnion signature not found in bitcointalk profile on date Friday 18th August, 2017."

I updated my signature today, so sould you kindly fix this? Since I was abroad I had no access to my desktop and sig-update was not manageable via smartphone, as I wrote here before. Thank you!
You can post there https://deeponion.org/community/threads/signature-suspensions-from-18-aug.447/
we will review

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 12:51:09 PM

Have not seen you so stupid investors, DEV is looking for a real investor, can hold 40 TH for the people are not many, many will be eliminated, many Previously to participate in the blacklist,  their sell coins long time ago ,Hurry to invest in ICO, where there are a lot of shit waiting for you,haha
Smart investor will never invest in.
1. Coins with no innovation ! (Copy/Paste coins)
2. Coins developed by unknown and shady developer !
3. Coins with no interests from another investors.
This coin matches all criteria's mentioned above.
You are just another idiot and paid shill !

So much hate here, that kinda strange to put lot of effort on something u dont even care ... Mister fresh player, be sad u get banned from DeepOnion AirDrop is understandably but stop here u look like pathetic dude ...  
As u know nobody take care about wath u actual saying on 2 facts u are totally unknown first time you express and PEOPLE THING BY THEM SELF ANYWAY

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
HermanTheGerman

Fortes fortuna adiuvat

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:53:24 PM

You can post there https://deeponion.org/community/threads/signature-suspensions-from-18-aug.447/
we will review

thx - so I did
HermanTheGerman

Fortes fortuna adiuvat

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:00:26 PM

just tried to update my signature. not manageable via smartphone. will not be on my desktop before sunday. hope it will be ok for airdrop Distribution.
Yes no problem old signature will be accepted.

Hi dev this was my last state until today, just to mention...
FreshB

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 01:01:27 PM

There is really no reason to respond to FUD. You are giving them a chance to be relevant in this thread. Like weed, they will die off, and onions will spring forth. Please ignore fudsters.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
jimmybob_007

Activity: 770

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 01:01:46 PM

Only 3 days until the airdrop! Make sure you have your post count up and your signature correct Smiley

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 01:03:23 PM

Only 3 days until the airdrop! Make sure you have your post count up and your signature correct Smiley

Please fix signature - not showing ID.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
abdulmad

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:07:49 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 10:57:03 PM by abdulmad

Smart investor will never invest in.

Lets brake it down my man and see what we have here.

See the ANN, check the road map, see all those green ticks ? that's where we are now (see all the innovation there) DeepSend is currently in Development, but I guess you don't know what a road map is hence you missed it.

By your admission of course, to date everything is on course and no malice detected by those that's supporting this project.

Tell the other investors I say hi, I have know idea who they are, how about a formal introduction

I suggest you reevaluate  your statement after I just broke it down for you

Hmm..seems like you the only paid shill creating a new account just to post FUD.

Regardless I like you man, you make funny statements that really crack me up man. Grin

sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:16:05 PM

Please fix signature - not showing ID.

Jimmybob... you're making the same mistake I made.  I was rushed and just copy/pasted the 'new' signature without reading the instructions.  You have to remove the XXXXXX from the signature and replace it with your bitcointalk forum ID.  You can find your ID by hovering over your name and looking at the link.  I've sent a PM as well to let you know.

luxcoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:22:50 PM

hi friends. Due to wallet error and new setup procedure does my private key remain the same after syncing of wallet?

yes since I also had problems at the beginning I had to do setup procedure several times. PK did not change.

How did you solve your problems?
I cannot synch

first of all you need to be quite a bit patient. after opening the wallet takes some time to even start wiht sync.

Thanks I'll wait more. Let you know.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Pages: « 1 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 [582] 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: