Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:47:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 [585] 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 04:16:11 PM

in order for deeponion to eliminate "pump and dump" scenarios. hopefully, deeponion will impose a fine for those who violate the 10% Withdraw Rule, Charge them a penalty fee of 80-150% for withdrawing 11-100% of their deeponion airdrop wallet. So that, those people who want to dump deeponion will immediately choke to death.

I do not agree with that. It's a free world and no one should be penalized based on how/what they decide to do with their coins. Some times folks are forced to sell coins for personal reasons.

how is deeponion going to charge them a penalty fee?  onions sent is considered sent.  transactions can't be reversed.  if someone sold 100% of their airdrop wallet, we can't do anything except to ban him for future airdrop.  other than that, we can't do anything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 04:16:32 PM

NEWSFLASH!!

Building right now a community mining pool with MPOS support just for you, fellow Onion believers. It will start at 0% fee for the first month and fee% after month will be decided upon by the donations I might receive. It will be max 1% however.

Pr-registrations and bug testing starting this evening. (UTC)

This is another little contribution of me towards the community!

Please reply with the GHS/MHS you can/will join, so i can prepare server for expected loads.

crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 04:17:26 PM

We are about to finalize new signup process. I hope today if not latest tomorrow we will start accepting people again.

NEWSFLASH!!

Building right now a community mining pool with MPOS support just for you, fellow Onion believers. It will start at 0% fee for the first month and fee% after month will be decided upon by the donations I might receive. It will be max 1% however.

Please reply with the GHS/MHS you can/will join, so i can prepare server for expected loads.
This is the community power, together we are stronger we are. Let us know when you start we will add it to OP and make some promotion.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
chiller

Activity: 129
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:19:40 PM

in order for deeponion to eliminate "pump and dump" scenarios. hopefully, deeponion will impose a fine for those who violate the 10% Withdraw Rule, Charge them a penalty fee of 80-150% for withdrawing 11-100% of their deeponion airdrop wallet. So that, those people who want to dump deeponion will immediately choke to death.

Not to mention that this is technically impossible due to nature of cryptocurrencies. Most airdrop participants haven't sign up for any terms and conditions albeit those that is stated in airdrop rules. It's up to user to participate in the airdrop.

The only thing that's possible is time-locking the transaction with protocol. How the would it be implemented it's up to developers but simples case would be sending 10% of the airdrop and then timelocking other 90% in block calculated to appear after last airdrop.

jimmybob_007

Activity: 770

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 04:26:56 PM

NEWSFLASH!!

Great to see another mining pool. Give me a PM with the details and I'll be happy to test Smiley

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
thang long

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:27:56 PM

We are about to finalize new signup process. I hope today if not latest tomorrow we will start accepting people again.

NEWSFLASH!!

This is the community power, together we are stronger we are. Let us know when you start we will add it to OP and make some promotion.
Count me in also. I hope the set up is easy enough for noobs like myself
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 04:30:06 PM

NEWSFLASH!!

Well if it is too hard, this is a community pool, and I will be here around just as other onion miners! Together we will succeed

Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:33:02 PM

NEWSFLASH!!

Unless you have an asic its tough to mine this coin. You are better off renting out X13 hashes.
Well if it is too hard, this is a community pool, and I will be here around just as other onion miners! Together we will succeed

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 04:34:05 PM

Most people i see have some worry what is going to happen after 40th airdrops. What if everyone moves away.
The fact is that founders and most of you will be holding crypto with great potentials. Some will be thankful forever they made easy quick money. You would promoted and supported it 30-40 long weeks. We give you extra comfort at official forums. Official forums will be very big. We got yesterday only 1200 posts there by the way. And we plan to give you some Voting Rights in upcoming vote central. It is up to you then. We can support further signature campaigns with new rules decided by community, no registration date restrictions or membership level restrictions etc,. And we will have big deny list at that time. So people more real support and expansion plans in their mind potentially can join us by projects.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:37:53 PM

Most people i see have some worry what is going to happen after 40th airdrops. What if everyone moves away.
The fact is that founders and most of you will be holding crypto with great potentials. Some will be thankful forever they made easy quick money. You would promoted and supported it 30-40 long weeks. We give you extra comfort at official forums. Official forums will be very big. We got yesterday only 1200 posts there by the way. And we plan to give you some Voting Rights in upcoming vote central. It is up to you then. We can support further signature campaigns with new rules decided by community, no registration date restrictions or membership level restrictions etc,. And we will have big deny list at that time. So people more real support and expansion plans in their mind potentially can join us by projects.

Is there any plan to implement master nodes etc? Might make it more incentivized to hold coins

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 04:43:50 PM

Is there any plan to implement master nodes etc? Might make it more incentivized to hold coins

We don't know, we will see what projects will bring community in front of us and with how much voting weights.   

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
degel_x

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:45:43 PM

We don't know, we will see what projects will bring community in front of us and with how much voting weights.   

I think the mos atractive feature in the roadmap is the implementantion of smart contracts, correct me if i'm wrong, is there a smartcontract implementation runing trough TOR network?

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 04:46:45 PM

I just wanna share this simple video presentation for DeepOnion. Enjoy folks! Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRN9rEwSAok

epic soundtrack for epic intro. Looks very cool. Yea. DeepOnion its serious project. I'll post link on this intro in my fb and tweeter.  and even my granny, which even didn't know what is bitcoin, can see that intro Grin

YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:47:04 PM

After the 40 weeks airdrop I will still hodl my coins for I know this project has much more to offer. There's a huge possibility that the price will plummet but I am pretty sure that it would climb back up again gradually.
Kenrich

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:49:45 PM

Hopefully by week 40 all weak/short sighted hands would have abandoned ship allowing this coin to reach full potential. This is definitely a hodl type coin with selling steaks every now and then to feed the market and make some BTC
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:51:14 PM

I think it's a bit silly to worry about the 40s while we're only six rounds away. It is hoped that these rule-of-law modifications will give them peace of mind and work harder and keep their onions intact. I myself have absolutely no worries. I just do what I can to do and keep my onions.  Grin
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:52:18 PM

Changed the signature in your profile I hope problems will not arise airdrop Smiley
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 04:52:41 PM

I think the mos atractive feature in the roadmap is the implementantion of smart contracts, correct me if i'm wrong, is there a smartcontract implementation runing trough TOR network?
It's in our road map.

Changed the signature in your profile I hope problems will not arise airdrop Smiley
No problem there.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
cdb1690

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:54:46 PM

This could be interesting dynamic to watch. If someones wants to dump the coin after the last airdrop and he's convinced that others will do the same, the reasonable thing to do is to dump before the last airdrop. But then, he won't receive the last airdrop, so there's money lost right there.

We give you extra comfort at official forums. Official forums will be very big. We got yesterday only 1200 posts there by the way

Why the age verification?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 04:55:50 PM

This crypto is really young it will be a lot of bump and dump, coin will rise and fall, etc ...
No one coin is up to moon instant for long term, i think we gonna lost a lot of applyer in the end of this years and more on Q1 2018.
I am really not worried at all about 40th round , not so much people can be implicate for so long term.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 [585] 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: