Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:59:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 [613] 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166967 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:11:45 AM

Today I started to show the DeepOnion project to the Latin American community. The reaction was fantastic. I´ll continue with this.

I created a post about it:

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/starting-with-latin-american-community-taringa.741/

Smiley
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:14:52 AM

DeepOnion Official Paper Wallet V 1.0
Single Wallet - Bulk Wallet - Paper Wallet - Brain Wallet view English | Français | Pyccкий | Spanish |

Click banner to reach or

You can reach the deeponion paper wallet from
the URL: http://178.238.232.141:8080/paperwallet/

cool Smiley please rename the file from WalletGenerator.net-master to DeepOnion_Paperwallet_WalletGenerator.net-master or something like this thanks.

Even that same IP will be detected and considered as cheating. The dev is very strict in detecting cheaters...

really? people share their internet, they shouldnt suspect people from same ip to be cheating. there are hotels, clubs, cafes, wifi is everywhere, if my wife and my kids and roommates with old bitcointalk account want a piece of the onion why shouldnt they be allowed. and why should i have to order a vpn or proxy for them. or wait, how do they know the ip if i only stay on bitcointalk, they wont. but thats why the onion crew should have left the wordcount at 100 ... 50 words are easy to cheat, well i dont really care, i just enjoy my stake Smiley

Maximum allowed accumulated coin is 30 days.
can someone please explain this to me? what does it mean?

people buy onions

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:23:03 AM

This might be for staking. Also not sure.

Today I started to show the DeepOnion project to the Latin American community. The reaction was fantastic. I´ll continue with this.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/starting-with-latin-american-community-taringa.741/

Good job. Keep up the healthy discussions there.
rodyw

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:25:11 AM

Smiley

Nice work! This will definitively boost the community and the Deep Onion project even more.

Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:27:27 AM

Single Wallet - Bulk Wallet - Paper Wallet - Brain Wallet view English | Français | Pyccкий | Spanish |

Click banner to reach or

cool Smiley please rename the file from WalletGenerator.net-master to DeepOnion_Paperwallet_WalletGenerator.net-master or something like this thanks.

Even that same IP will be detected and considered as cheating. The dev is very strict in detecting cheaters...

really? people share their internet, they shouldnt suspect people from same ip to be cheating. there are hotels, clubs, cafes, wifi is everywhere, if my wife and my kids and roommates with old bitcointalk account want a piece of the onion why shouldnt they be allowed. and why should i have to order a vpn or proxy for them. or wait, how do they know the ip if i only stay on bitcointalk, they wont. but thats why the onion crew should have left the wordcount at 100 ... 50 words are easy to cheat, well i dont really care, i just enjoy my stake Smiley

people buy onions

Beautiful to have an official paperwallet generator that os not 3th party.

I think its easy to understand whx different accounts from same ip will be banned.

I also understand why someone will include wife or best friends. Devs found a solution for all problems till now....

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
supertee

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 06:37:39 AM

Using the Amazing Tor Network/protocol "DEEP ONION" completely revolutionizes Block-chain client connectivity.
Securing your transaction with deep anonymity, as number of DeepOnion nodes increases (brilliantly incentives by staking) it adds additional Nodes making the network where transactions are broadcasts securely and anonymously and the network more resilient.

Read more  at steem upvote pls
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@crypticj/how-deep-onion-tor-network-works

That picture is not correct. As a wallet is no exit node...

Passion.
machasm

Activity: 784
Merit: 796

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:37:54 AM

I've got a strange problem. My deeponion signature has disappeared. Maybe it has something to do of me becoming sr. member? I've updated my signature, according to the requirements but I still can't see the signature...

I can see your signature just fine.
Signature visibility can be disabled in your profile though so that you don't see ANY signatures.
There are also some threads on this forum where signatures are not visible (such as the Wall Observer thread).

Carolina
bc1qtm5d24nycxqfqzdtj33zh9m9wn2cdek6v4kkck
abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:41:17 AM

Although I share your sentiment and agree its a plausible argument. Unfortunately it will be exploited and abused, we will have more cases of I have x amount of flatmates and I have x amount of family members. We don't need to start worrying about these petty issues nor create  a base for it. We need to develop according to the road map and add more value to DeepOnion.
thang long

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:45:13 AM

I thought the same after supertee posted this.
Maybe an updated version, because this could give people the wrong impression.
ghostwalker.ph

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:51:37 AM

Click banner to reach or

the paper wallet will help people from china that was hacked by the webwallet. some of them cant connect to tor network because of the great firewall in china. kudos!
Natalim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:59:32 AM

I've got a strange problem. My deeponion signature has disappeared. Maybe it has something to do of me becoming sr. member? I've updated my signature, according to the requirements but I still can't see the signature...

Signature visibility can be disabled in your profile though so that you don't see ANY signatures.
There are also some threads on this forum where signatures are not visible (such as the Wall Observer thread).
Speaking of signature, when we rank up are we required to change signature immediately and does it affect your rate also?
If you change signature, there would be no problem like you'll be out in the campaign since it's automated?

snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:00:15 AM

Click banner to reach or

the paper wallet will help people from china that was hacked by the webwallet. some of them cant connect to tor network because of the great firewall in china. kudos!

so glad to see the paper wallet ,so the people like me in china  can get the deeponion as other did .thank you very much ,dev team .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
energ

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:02:02 AM

Using the Amazing Tor Network/protocol "DEEP ONION" completely revolutionizes Block-chain client connectivity.
Securing your transaction with deep anonymity, as number of DeepOnion nodes increases (brilliantly incentives by staking) it adds additional Nodes making the network where transactions are broadcasts securely and anonymously and the network more resilient.

I cant see the wallet as exit node in this picture, just acting as relay... Am I blind?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
RoadToBTC

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:03:18 AM

Lol..I've been waiting at nova for the price to go down to below 10k satoshi almost a week to start buy some onion but failed. Will some people dump it, please?
machasm

Activity: 784
Merit: 796

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:04:17 AM

Speaking of signature, when we rank up are we required to change signature immediately and does it affect your rate also?
If you change signature, there would be no problem like you'll be out in the campaign since it's automated?
I believe that it is a requirement to ensure that you are displaying the correct Sig according to your rank and that failure to do so could result in a ban?
Not sure of the timescales though on this.

Carolina
bc1qtm5d24nycxqfqzdtj33zh9m9wn2cdek6v4kkck
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 07:05:03 AM

DeepOnion Tor Network Video Tutorial

Watch & Feedback Please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0viDPPHjTI

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:07:32 AM

I cant see the wallet as exit node in this picture, just acting as relay... Am I blind?

Maybe because of the label on the right, where it points to the Onion icon and says "Exit Node". I guess it is not clear if that refers to a wallet or not. I guess it should maybe just be clarified in the picture, as it could possibly be confusing. Just guessing though...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
JustLooking7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:08:16 AM

I just love how strong community this team has gathered, brilliant job ! Are deeponion first ones to port blockchain through TOR ? would be great to have first move advantage. Also love how price is quite steady, its a bit funny how every week you get about 200usd or so Smiley Happy days !

crypticj

Activity: 873
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:13:10 AM

Watch & Feedback Please

Bump!!! very nicely done whoever made that video... in details Just awesome job!!!

Grin Grin Grin
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 07:14:01 AM

Watch & Feedback Please

Just watched this video. I liked how the author showed the tracking of ip addresses from Canada. Thanks to Crypto Joker, this video is very useful

Pages: « 1 ... 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 [613] 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: