Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:55:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 [624] 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 10:41:01 PM

First of all there is countdown in OP. Second, it will be great if we have some bot on site that check all requirements and tell you that all is ok and you will receive your airdrop.

Already done dude Wink
U can reach verification status here https://www.deeponion.org/check_status.php

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alphaHome

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:45:36 PM

Hi, How can i register to airdrop?
I have massage -  Registrations Temporarily Suspended
helars2008

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:50:12 PM

Make sure you're 100% good to go for the Airdrop tomorrow. Lets try to not see 20+ pages of people that didn't get their airdrop because they didn't follow rules.

CHECK YOUR POSTS
CHECK YOUR SIGNATURE
CHECK YOUR WALLET ADDRESS

Let's get these ONIONs!
Yeah seeing a lot of airdrop participants being disqualified is really sad...
But knowing that the reason for them missing the airdrop was merely due to neglect and they would give angry sentiments to the community because of this is just truly hurting my feelings...
So my advice to all fellow deeponion members...
Take some time to check your status, ask someone if you have too....
Airdrops is only once a week...
You have plenty of time to prepare properly....
Lastly, let's all enjoy being part of the community...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
taoist23

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:50:28 PM

First of all there is countdown in OP. Second, it will be great if we have some bot on site that check all requirements and tell you that all is ok and you will receive your airdrop.

Already done dude Wink

I think iGoodw1n means some other details.
You can't check if you will get an airdrop in future, for example next day. Statuscheck only can say, why you were blacklisted or banned in history.
Furthermore status_check doesn't count postings. The bot should check all requirements according to iGoodw1n.
SilArt

Activity: 170

Semux!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:59:25 PM

I saw a thread that introduces new rules for posting. I find it really strange that 1st dev reduces post length from 100 to 50 and now he fights one line posters.

The airdrop technique is good to make DeepOnion popular but I think it's better to focus on tech now, instead of trying to find bad posters (which is hightly subjective). Many 1 liners have much better posts than long bullshit posts without any meaning.

I want to raise my question again, probably dev missed it and I'd like to hear his point of view on this topic.
If a person will check the posts and not a crawler, I think it's a bad idea. Equal rights, very clear rules - that's what I liked from the very start.
....what is the actual question? Or, did you just wish to express your opinion?

The question is: why DeepOnion moves towards centralization (moderator will decide if your post are good or bad or you're a spammer)? And why the rules change so often?
I like the project and I don't want it to loose it's initial benefits. I want this project to stay a true airdrop and not to turn in actual bounty campaign where manager checks your posts and decide your reward.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 11:02:13 PM

Hi, How can i register to airdrop?
I have massage -  Registrations Temporarily Suspended

U grab answer by yourself, for this week registration is close, u can prolly apply next week, when registration will be open Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 11:05:17 PM

Already done dude Wink

I think iGoodw1n means some other details.
You can't check if you will get an airdrop in future, for example next day. Statuscheck only can say, why you were blacklisted or banned in history.
Furthermore status_check doesn't count postings. The bot should check all requirements according to iGoodw1n.

This status check on url i give to you is from bot checking. I dont want to be wrong but i think post count pass per a human validation, it will be confusing if u get a valid status and discover after AirDrop and human validation, "he" was wrong on something botcheck dont grab.

polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:08:23 PM

I saw a thread that introduces new rules for posting. I find it really strange that 1st dev reduces post length from 100 to 50 and now he fights one line posters.

The airdrop technique is good to make DeepOnion popular but I think it's better to focus on tech now, instead of trying to find bad posters (which is hightly subjective). Many 1 liners have much better posts than long bullshit posts without any meaning.

I want to raise my question again, probably dev missed it and I'd like to hear his point of view on this topic.
If a person will check the posts and not a crawler, I think it's a bad idea. Equal rights, very clear rules - that's what I liked from the very start.

The question is: why DeepOnion moves towards centralization (moderator will decide if your post are good or bad or you're a spammer)? And why the rules change so often?
I like the project and I don't want it to loose it's initial benefits. I want this project to stay a true airdrop and not to turn in actual bounty campaign where manager checks your posts and decide your reward.

guys i think ist to prevent spam posts. a crawler wouldnt notice if you wrote something yourself or just copy pasted someone from 2009. we dont want to spam the Forum with useless crap. try to be helpfull or tell some coin what you think about it. ist very easy to make 50 words without spamming bullshit. as Long as you dont post 10 times the same Thing or try to cheat your way into the airdrop then you should have nothing to worry about if People Quality check your post. quallity is maybe the wrong word. correct me if im wrong.

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
SilArt

Semux!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:33:15 PM

guys i think ist to prevent spam posts. a crawler wouldnt notice if you wrote something yourself or just copy pasted someone from 2009. we dont want to spam the Forum with useless crap. try to be helpfull or tell some coin what you think about it. ist very easy to make 50 words without spamming bullshit. as Long as you dont post 10 times the same Thing or try to cheat your way into the airdrop then you should have nothing to worry about if People Quality check your post. quallity is maybe the wrong word. correct me if im wrong.

"To receive the airdrop, your bitcointalk account must be an active account, and is required to post at least 10 valid posts per week with more than 100 50 characters in each post. Links and quotes are not counted as post content."

That's what stated in the rules. And I actually like this initial rule. Probably it's OK to exclude members that post crap about the project. Probably it's OK to exclude off-topic section. But we're moving toward introducing "quality posts"? And someone will check these posts and judge if they're good or not? There will be several different moderators, possible with different criteria?

Some crap accs and spammers is a price you pay for a really wide distribution. They receive the coin and dump? I guess it's good too.

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
sprinkles

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:35:14 PM

This is like christmas eve - waiting to see what Santa will bring tomorrow.
Hopefully a big sack full of fresh Onions!  Smiley
Good luck to all.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
SilArt

Semux!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:40:45 PM

If forum mods will caught you copy pasting messages or even some text from internet articles etc, your account will be banned. Probably they run some scripts to check that. It's far worse than not qualify for DeepOnion round airdrop.

JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:41:33 PM

I've read the new rule that new people who apply for the airdrop are accepted only starting from the rank of Members.
I guess (and hope) this does not apply to Junior Members who are ALREADY in the airdrop. But I think it does not apply since the Junior Member signature is still listed in the page of the signatures.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 11:47:26 PM

I've read the new rule that new people who apply for the airdrop are accepted only starting from the rank of Members.
I guess (and hope) this does not apply to Junior Members who are ALREADY in the airdrop. But I think it does not apply since the Junior Member signature is still listed in the page of the signatures.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/new-airdrop-application-process-details.494/

@Deeper clearly stated in there:
Quoted:
Jr member will no longer accepted, except those already in the airdrop will be reviewed and maintained.

So as long as you were able to participate on the last airdrops then i think it is safe to say that you will still be included for this weeks airdrop...
Based on that statement though....
So let's both chill up along with other jr. member in the community...
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
Albortz

Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:05:20 AM

I know this has been posted multiple times already but I got way over 10 posts already so I don't consider this spamming to get on my count.

Make sure your sig is correct, your address got all coins needed and you also got your QUALITY posts in threads that count

With this said

Happy Harvest Fest

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
microlovr

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:10:22 AM

Very much looking forward to getting some Onions tomorrow for the second time.
Fingers crossed.
Congratulations to all for being involved in such an amazing project.
degel_x

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:10:22 AM

Already done dude Wink
I think that he means a site outside deeponion that can crawl over your account an your onion addres on demand to check if you meet the requeriments before the deep onion crawlers update the validity of your airdrop

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

XXXzorro

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:09:31 AM

i hope the price will rise in the near future, i think this coin is really something.
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:10:00 AM

6th airdrop and everything is working smooth. Big thanks to the team who make it possible to receive free money weekly. For some people that can change a lot. Thank you for the hard work I am happy to know this story from start.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
RankoYS

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:12:48 AM

Can anyone tell me when will registrations on https://deeponion.org/apply.php be avilable again? Thanks Smiley
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 01:15:05 AM

Can anyone tell me when will registrations on https://deeponion.org/apply.php be avilable again? Thanks Smiley

Possible today after airdrop distribution. You are not register for Airdrop?
Pages: « 1 ... 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 [624] 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: