Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:50:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 [626] 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166970 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
popcoins

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:19:10 AM

Let's imagine what DeepONION would be like in the future.

I would imagine when DeepONION or in short ONION became an everyday necessity.
DeepONION is a well-branded name.
DeepONION is just like money, we would use it every day. We spend, pay with ONION.
DeepONION developed many of their own wallet formats and devices.
DeepONION is accepted globally.
Uses mONION, i.e. 1 mONION = 0.001 ONION
We can chat (text/voice/video) within ONION's wallets and devices.
DeepONION is well known the most secure system in the world in regarding manage your own finance with freedom.
..(to be continued) Smiley

Let's put our imagination here with DeepONION, everything is possible Smiley

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
█████████    █████████████    █████████       
    █████            █████████            █████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
            ████████              █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fuzzyd

Activity: 308
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:20:33 AM

Hey folks, just popped in during lunch to make sure my signature is still working correctly (which it appears to be).

Take this message as a reminder to check your own as well.

I don't have time to catch up on the latest news unfortunately - it seems there is still trouble with the faucet (the page still isn't loading for me).

BBL

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
coin_miner21

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:26:17 AM

I agree with the no hurry sentiment. If the coin did raise quickly however, it would gain more attention and thus more support. That would mean more people in the campaign and less Onions per head at a higher price, which would even out to the same weekly "payrate" as before. Thus it's unlikely that the coin would dump or implode as a result.

The only real potential for the price dumping massively is the end of the signature campaign (or if the project turned out to be a scam, which seems unlikely based given current circumstances), but if the roadmap is cleared as announced that will merely translate into an accumulating period for HODLers.

That's what I wanna say, clear roadmap and step by step project development according to the roadmap are critical to the future of Deeponion. The good news is that devs have been working hard along the right path.

RankoYS

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:29:57 AM

Can you use an exchange wallet address or do you have to use their wallet to receive the airdrop?
coin_miner21

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:33:11 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 02:57:18 AM by coin_miner21

Can you use an exchange wallet address or do you have to use their wallet to receive the airdrop?

For you good, you'd better use the address generated with the Deeponion's proprietary wallet. So you can own the private key of the address and fully control them.  

RankoYS

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:40:22 AM

For you good, you'd better use the address generate with the deeponion's proprietary wallet. So you can own the private key of the address and fully control them.  
But CAN you use exchange address instead?
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:54:47 AM

For you good, you'd better use the address generate with the deeponion's proprietary wallet. So you can own the private key of the address and fully control them.  
In theory you can use exchange addresses to get Onion from the airdrop. But that is not advisable, because the wallet of exchange is difficult to control and if you sell more than 10% you will be blacklisted. It is best to keep your onion in your windown-qt wallet or paper wallet.
ssb883

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:00:07 AM

I don't think this is advisable. You will receive the coins at first in the address provided by the exchange, but the exchange will 'manage' and move the coins themselves to another address. I can tell this because I tracked my btc address in exchanges through block explorer and I was surprised that a few moments later, blockexplorer says my address balance is zero but I still have the balance in the exchange. I read somewhere how exchanges manage the users' coins that in exchanges we are only trading with numbers and not with the real coins/tokens. So what will be left for the user balance in exchange are numbers provided by the exchange and not the real coins. They only will credit back the coins to your personal address once decide to withdraw.

themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 03:06:26 AM

I saw a thread that introduces new rules for posting. I find it really strange that 1st dev reduces post length from 100 to 50 and now he fights one line posters.

The airdrop technique is good to make DeepOnion popular but I think it's better to focus on tech now, instead of trying to find bad posters (which is hightly subjective). Many 1 liners have much better posts than long bullshit posts without any meaning.

I want to raise my question again, probably dev missed it and I'd like to hear his point of view on this topic.
If a person will check the posts and not a crawler, I think it's a bad idea. Equal rights, very clear rules - that's what I liked from the very start.
....what is the actual question? Or, did you just wish to express your opinion?

The question is: why DeepOnion moves towards centralization (moderator will decide if your post are good or bad or you're a spammer)? And why the rules change so often?
I like the project and I don't want it to loose it's initial benefits. I want this project to stay a true airdrop and not to turn in actual bounty campaign where manager checks your posts and decide your reward.

Well, its pretty simple. It isn't just 1 moderator, its a team of us that go through the posts. Spamming posts are pretty glaringly obvious when you see them. The rules have been tweaked, adjusted, and improved due, in large, because of scammers and cheats. If you're putting a half decent level of effort into your posts, you have nothing to worry about.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
monocolor

Activity: 766
Merit: 621

Own ONION

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 03:07:13 AM

Ok finally go the link right.

abdulmad, this is very funny picture. I like it so much. This is a true picture of some today where they get excited at first. Then suddenly not minding the overspending of their wallets. When they realize, it's too late already. This really is the picture of those who never trust DeepOnion enough; they move and sell their Onions, not thinking about the future.

lol, this is so funny. Those people who are banned are banned forever. When new registration opens, a lot stricter security will be there, and any detected cheaters will be banned immediately. Those who are banned will be crying Grin

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:10:32 AM

Will be interesting to see how many coins users will get this air drop, considering that rainbow said something like 522 accounts were banned. That's more account that participated in the last air drop.

Also, since posts are going to be manually checked, will it take longer to send out the coins?
themonkii

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 03:14:57 AM

Will be interesting to see how many coins users will get this air drop, considering that rainbow said something like 522 accounts were banned. That's more account that participated in the last air drop.

Also, since posts are going to be manually checked, will it take longer to send out the coins?

Accounts are manually checked prior to being accepted into the system now, then followed up regularly.
Edit: To respond to your question, no. It will not delay the airdrop.

scott0577

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:18:43 AM

They have to manually check members post counts now?  I guess the Bot is not working anymore?
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:21:01 AM

Ok finally go the link right.

abdulmad, this is very funny picture. I like it so much. This is a true picture of some today where they get excited at first. Then suddenly not minding the overspending of their wallets. When they realize, it's too late already. This really is the picture of those who never trust DeepOnion enough; they move and sell their Onions, not thinking about the future.

lol, this is so funny. Those people who are banned are banned forever. When new registration opens, a lot stricter security will be there, and any detected cheaters will be banned immediately. Those who are banned will be crying Grin

Bro, change your signature with your user ID. I´m seeing XXXXXX. You need to put your user id in order to receive the new airdrop. Change the 4 lines of XXXXX in your signature. Wink
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 03:25:22 AM

Can you use an exchange as your wallet address right off the start or do you have to use their wallet to receive an airdrop?

It's not advisable to use the wallet address from an exchange. We don't know if exchanges move them and might reflect in the block explorer. When bots will see that movement, you might get banned. So it is advisable to use the QT wallet in your computer or use the paperwallet which is now available for anyone to choose from.

If you want the QT wallet, you can download it here https://deeponion.org/index.php#download
you got choice of windows wallet, linux wallet, and mac wallet.

If you want the paper wallet, a generator is here http://178.238.232.141:8080/paperwallet/
themonkii

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 03:26:56 AM

They have to manually check members post counts now?  I guess the Bot is not working anymore?

Bot counts the number of posts - quality is checked by us manually.

glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:34:38 AM

Has someone problems with deposits in Novaexchange? I can´t confirm my deposit of Bitcoin to buy some Onions..
lijoe408

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:38:14 AM

Has someone problems with deposits in Novaexchange? I can´t confirm my deposit of Bitcoin to buy some Onions..

How long ago did you deposit? deposits are exchanges are never instant

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
kissmarx

Activity: 1106

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 03:47:11 AM

It looks like there's a heavy flow of transactions in the bitcoin network now. I too have problem I have unconfirmed transaction for almost 5 hrs now. The transaction fee was just right. I guess we just have to wait until it gets confirmed.
scott0577

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:55:06 AM

Does anybody know if there is a mining profitability calculator for deeponion?   If not does anybody have a educated guess how many onions you can get a day with 150 Mh/s. Thanks..
Pages: « 1 ... 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 [626] 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: