Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:42:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 [641] 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:07:45 PM

thanks for blacklisting me for unknown reasons

"Unknown reasons" also means unspecified. But I know you know the real reason. Right? I'm sorry to remind you that it's very clearly stated from the OP the rules that you must post at least 10 posts every week, but between the 5th and 6th airdrop, you only posted once. You only posted once, a one-liner, 3 words, 22 characters question. Look at this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2104006.msg21027703#msg21027703 . So please don't pretend you don't know because you know it very well that you have violated the rule.

But but but, I want my free stuff without working for it!  I was promised free stuff all my life and you need to give it to me!  /sarcasm

But seriously... kissmarx, if you had a really valid reason for missing a week and if you've been really active and positive before your missing week you might be able to appeal.  I'd visit the official forums and see what you can do there.

https://deeponion.org/community/

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:11:36 PM

Hi Dev how are you?

I want to ask you if you see both threads that I created:

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/starting-with-latin-american-community-taringa.741/

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/second-post-in-taringa.798/

What do you think? I´m working on Latin American community. I talked with around 200 persons about DeepOnions.

Regards,

Nicolas.
sylance

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:13:10 PM

Full ONION holders arriving at the 40th round (from the beginning to the end) with get founded tag.
Unfortunately i was not able to join this airdrop since 1 round,i am in this since the round,so from now on if i stay till 40th and hold all my onions,will i get founder tag.

Everyone asking about being a founding member.  According to this post: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/becoming-a-founding-member.692/#post-10294

You will need to be a member for at least 15 drops but I'd bet it'll be at least 20 drops by the end... so for those who got started a few weeks in should be okay, if you can stay active and committed for the next 8-months!  

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 06:15:51 PM

"Unknown reasons" also means unspecified. But I know you know the real reason. Right? I'm sorry to remind you that it's very clearly stated from the OP the rules that you must post at least 10 posts every week, but between the 5th and 6th airdrop, you only posted once. You only posted once, a one-liner, 3 words, 22 characters question. Look at this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2104006.msg21027703#msg21027703 . So please don't pretend you don't know because you know it very well that you have violated the rule.

But but but, I want my free stuff without working for it!  I was promised free stuff all my life and you need to give it to me!  /sarcasm

But seriously... kissmarx, if you had a really valid reason for missing a week and if you've been really active and positive before your missing week you might be able to appeal.  I'd visit the official forums and see what you can do there.

https://deeponion.org/community/

@sylance, I think you should direct your reply to @magalhanze, and not to me. Okay? Since I became a part of this community, I never have missed an airdrop, and i don't intend to miss any airdrop in the future.
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:18:42 PM

Hi community
How do you like this interface concept?

If there are any comments, write to me

That is one schweet design you have there! Very clean, I like it! Make it so! Smiley

I hope the Devs use your idea.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Grahnite

Activity: 756

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:22:31 PM

You all have to do is buy onion, mine onion and hold onion. Clever Onion Coin holders are not selling just buying as much as they can. This is the most promising coin since months.

I must agree. Of all the so-called "anonymous" coins out there, from my research, DeepOnion is the ONLY really anonymous coin in existence. NO tracking any users or payments. I don't see any reason DeepOnions cannot be valued at more than Monero. HODLing will make you rich...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
magalhanze

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:37:25 PM

Is that a (bad) joke attempt or you just being racist?

i think the reason is you are nigga  Grin
YGung

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:40:00 PM

Sooo, just happened to randomly read the OP and noticed that a rule just got updated:

"Members and above are eligible to apply. Newbies and Junior members are not qualified. (updated 25 Aug)"

DeepOnion is my first bounty ICO that I'm very happy to be a part of. The moment I've seen it, I knew it was something special and I didn't even bother to look for any other bounty program.  Even bought some before I became eligible just so I could start staking.

I was part of the last airdrop and FULLY planned to be a part of it for the rest of the 40 weeks, does this now mean I can't be apart of this week's airdrop?  If so, is there anything I can do to circumvent this rule, considering I've successfully participated in last week's airdrop before this latest rule was put into place?  Considering the rule date, can I be grandfathered in?  I LOVE DeepOnion!

Hi YGung, no worries there. If you were already a part of the last airdrop, you will still be a part for the next airdrop (provided you always keep the rules). The "Members and above are eligible to apply. Newbies and Junior members are not qualified. (updated 25 Aug)" only applies to the new applicants. This updated rule doesn't apply to you because you were already a part of the community. So no worries there, okay? Smiley

Yep! I'm good, thanks for the added confirmation...I wish I would've been deeper in the bitcointalk community in the beginning because I would love to have that founder's tag.  No complaints here at the end of the day though, just grateful to be apart of this movement.  I'd rather be in it a little late, than not all.

*lays down some more high quality soil in garden*

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 06:41:39 PM

If someone haven't see this table i duplicated this. You can show this table to potential new members or investors, that they know how cool DeepOnion airdrops. And after each airdrop its updated. Also u can find link to the table in announce post or at official forum.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11-02XSUsyzNcPUHjqjwGPrfqai_OAhL-EZLSjxue6JY/edit#gid=0

magalhanze

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:43:05 PM

Thanks for your reply but that was not the issue, Dev already detected what happened.

?

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:43:53 PM

Confirming I received my Onions. Thanks dev. Looking forward for next week. Hope you guys didn't have issues this time
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:02:19 PM

First of all, I thank the developers for the coins in this round of airdrop!

I missed a day, and now I read a new 13 pages. There are a lot of uninformative posts, the impression is that these posts are posted, just to dial the number.
It is difficult to find important information.

But here's what I met there:

There could be a some small bonus for those who never moved any onions from there wallet Wink

Why not. Early adopters who never moved a single coin a 1.5× bonus or somethi g like that would be great for those who believed in DO since day 1.

And for that bonus? There are established rules about 90% of coins at the address. The main thing is to observe all the rules! If, for example, a person sold no more than 10% of coins for 36000 sat, and then bought again coins of 22000 sat, then it is worse than those who did not touch their coins? And they need a bonus for inaction?
If they give a bonus, then all the others will get less. Bonus is given to those who make posters, actively helps with technical issues and various other useful.
I'm constantly doing retweets @DeepOnionx, but I'm not asking for a bonus.
thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:02:37 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.msg21195682#msg21195682

This is NOT the attitude we want nor need on this project.
That crossed the line for me. I am all for a joke and some incorrectness this however goes too far.
magalhanze

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:11:42 PM

I am registering in the official forum, but i'll have to change my address because i deleted wallet info upon blacklisting

Either that was not clearly stated or i really missed that rule.

Would reapply but 1: i'm blocked and 2: registrations suspended. What should i do?

it looks you moved onion 0.008 http://explorer.deeponion.org/address/DbHmmX8UxSajw9wckjkp7swLN8RRbYeLrA and system detected this
we need 0.008 otherwise we cannot properly crawl your balances if you want to get back we can give a chance in the future

Dev crypto can you check my case?

I have write you also PM.

Thx
it takes time but we check all pms your case needs somebody else to look that's why it takes longer  

we plan to open tomorrow. You don't need to reapply simply be active in official forums then pm me i can check and can approve you back
but you need to put coins back before tomorrow otherwise because 7 days not keeping %90 system can ban you again. Read this  pls https://deeponion.org/community/threads/reconsideration-rules-for-suspensions-because-of-balance.288/ you will understand
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 07:15:45 PM

Thank you community!

Thank you dev-team!

Together we had a great great day again.

On the way to airdrop 7
HOLD HODL HODL

Cheers for the beers, we hope we could offer you some more comfort this time. Each rounds we are getting nicer.

Registration today probably will not be as the day for the developers is very stressful, decided to throw coins on the purse and check the mining how long the coin ripens? Up to 24 hours?

So the developers have to add new applicants manually? Wasn't it done automatically?
It's still automatic process but user will be scanned before included in airdrops. It should not last more than 24 hours the approvals.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
cryptocan

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:20:03 PM

Junior members are not qualified.

I was so exited to join the airdrop but looks like I am not qualified!

why?! Huh
vpixele

Activity: 356

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 07:21:41 PM

These are the faces of those who are and are not members of DeepOnion. Who do you want to be?

crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 07:23:09 PM

Hi Dev how are you?

I want to ask you if you see both threads that I created:

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/starting-with-latin-american-community-taringa.741/

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/second-post-in-taringa.798/

What do you think? I´m working on Latin American community. I talked with around 200 persons about DeepOnions.

Regards,

Nicolas.
Good job keep up. If there is anything from us needed let us know.

These are the faces of those who are and are not members of DeepOnion. Who do you want to be?

Nice creation. Keep up

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:24:55 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.msg21195682#msg21195682

This is NOT the attitude we want nor need on this project.
That crossed the line for me. I am all for a joke and some incorrectness this however goes too far.

Yeah, I didn't like it at all when I first saw it, so I reported it.

It's like you have this little community here with DeepOnion, a person withing this community is confused about something, and then gets called the N word.

I know many are probably not going to understand, it's just the way it is on the internet. They might think it's funny, because they don't consider how saying a bad name for someone race might make someone feel. Feel like an outsider. When you put yourself in those shoes, then you feel bad. But most won't.

Well, I guess we shouldn't make this about such sensitive topics.
shotgun1969

Activity: 723

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:26:35 PM

i really like the artwork.  I have to say that the guy on the left was me checking my DeepOnion wallet when i woke up this morning. There is nothing like fresh DeepOnions
to wake you up on friday morning.
Pages: « 1 ... 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 [641] 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: