Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:02:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 [800] 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:10:22 AM

Block explorer is fallen?

it's working fine again. check it out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:13:10 AM

Airdrop Idea was a very smart move for the Developer and Coin to make community follow and be more active, Most of us really wanted to get hold of free onions for long term and some dump it for profit then go, So having strict policies here will give the community more effort and discipline.

-I just hope Dev will be able to approve more to disseminate the coins to more people so that in the end the value will not dump and lose it's value . cause of few big holders will likely dump their coins at the end of airdrop "40th wave".

t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:14:42 AM

hey guys we got about 4 hours to do this! ! !

https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001308592-Binance-Starts-Its-Community-Coin-per-Month-Program

we want it there ya dont we? Not sure they will accept but deadline is 12pm bejing time on SEPT 1  so lets try it atleast!

People have to read roadmap Wink
Dev team dont want new exchange place

2017 Q3 DeepOnion Trades at Exchanges
2018 Q2 More Exchanges trade-able for ONIONs

I just do a trad on this one, u can ask i will answer Cheesy

How come they would not want to add more exchanges? More exchanges would help increase the volume and price of onions?

They're not rushing but it's on the roadmap. Currently, novaexchange works for most of the holder/sellers. We'll cross the bridge when we get there.
kwab

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:21:49 AM

Hi,
unfortunately my application was rejected. Reason: "Application Rejected. Found suspicious activity. "

Why that?

I do own this account. I've created it in 2014 because I bought bitcoin back then. I am still using this account. I never sold or bought it. Please let me know what I can to do prove this.

Bitcointalk user Id:
    Application Rejected. Found suspicious activity.

I started using it again on June 05, 2017 (see latest posts). You can also see that I wrote posts in German back then and still do this now (see "Der Aktuelle Kursverlauf"; German)

Please let me know what do you want to prove that this account does belong to me. I really want to participate in this airdrop. Thank you Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 12:28:56 AM

Hi,
unfortunately my application was rejected. Reason: "Application Rejected. Found suspicious activity. "

Why that?

I do own this account. I've created it in 2014 because I bought bitcoin back then. I am still using this account. I never sold or bought it. Please let me know what I can to do prove this.

Bitcointalk user Id:

I started using it again on June 05, 2017 (see latest posts). You can also see that I wrote posts in German back then and still do this now (see "Der Aktuelle Kursverlauf"; German)

Please let me know what do you want to prove that this account does belong to me. I really want to participate in this airdrop. Thank you Smiley

Hi Kwab,

i am not a member of DeepOnion team so i speak for my self.
I assume u get blacklist cause of suspicious activity cause of your long-time idle accounts.

From OP:
Low quality posters, 1 liners, burst posters, suspected stolen accounts, long-time idle accounts are all banned from airdrops.

Go check on DeepOnion forum u maybe can be reviewed, but u have to be patient and a active member of DeepOnion community.
Time to start Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
solarrobot

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:29:13 AM

Is there word on what the privacy features of onion will be? I'm assuming it won't be ring signatures since it's a fork of bitcoin not monero. Hopefully not mixing. Is there discussion about this anywhere i can read?
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:30:26 AM

Is there word on what the privacy features of onion will be? I'm assuming it won't be ring signatures since it's a fork of bitcoin not monero. Hopefully not mixing. Is there discussion about this anywhere i can read?

You could join official forum. I am pretty sure your question will be answered there easily https://deeponion.org/community/
wendelllee

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:34:02 AM

Hi,

Why that?

Bitcointalk user Id:

I jsut write to provide information for you.
Probably the reason is that you are not so active in this forum. I reviewed your posts and most of them were created on August 31, 2017. And for July, you have only one post.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:35:01 AM

Hi,

Why that?

Bitcointalk user Id:

Its because you went idle for a while. Once you go idle for awhile you can't be accepted into the deep.

Campaign Manager (2018)
kwab

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:35:29 AM

Hi,

Why that?

Bitcointalk user Id:

Hi Kwab,

I assume u get blacklist cause of suspicious activity cause of your long-time idle accounts.

From OP:
Low quality posters, 1 liners, burst posters, suspected stolen accounts, long-time idle accounts are all banned from airdrops.

Go check on DeepOnion forum u maybe can be reviewed, but u have to be patient and a active member of DeepOnion community.
Time to start Wink
Thanks. I was active from June 05, 2017. I didnt know there was an airdrop back then. I found out yesterday ( Smiley )

Please let me know what I can do to prove this is my legic account. I assure that it was mine also in 2014 where I created this account. Please tell me what you want to know to accept my application.

Its because you went idle for a while. Once you go idle for awhile you can't be accepted into the deep.
I am really sorry for that, but thats really my account. I swear I never bought it. I remember when I bought bitcoin in 2014 because I printed it on a paper wallet (and sold a couple of weeks after, lol).

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:38:05 AM

Just a reminder Wink Let's keep the community strong and our Onions bigger
Bibi187

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 12:41:54 AM

Hi,

Why that?

Bitcointalk user Id:

Hi Kwab,

From OP:

Time to start Wink
Thanks. I was active from June 05, 2017. I didnt know there was an airdrop back then. I found out yesterday ( Smiley )

Please let me know what I can do to prove this is my legic account. I assure that it was mine also in 2014 where I created this account. Please tell me what you want to know to accept my application.

I am really sorry for that, but thats really my account. I swear I never bought it. I remember when I bought bitcoin in 2014 because I printed it on a paper wallet (and sold a couple of weeks after, lol).

We cant help you more at this point, u have to go on DeepOnion forum and post in the appropriate thread for a request.
If u want to be reviewed i assume, u have to be active and supportive member of DeepOnion community for at bit of time i think.
Be patient and u will get your place on the rocket Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:43:55 AM

100 less users, is a 100 less weak hands, Good thing the drop is so long so we can weed out the quick profiteers. Onions are cheap now, good time to buy. there is no such big drop, people just spreading FUD to buy cheap. Market will correct itself, this is crypto after all, lots of swing will still be encountered.

Totally agree. The week hands are out, and they can not get back in with cheaters accts because dev team are very strict in reviewing new acct registrations. Great job dev!
Bibi187

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 12:46:50 AM

100 less users, is a 100 less weak hands, Good thing the drop is so long so we can weed out the quick profiteers. Onions are cheap now, good time to buy. there is no such big drop, people just spreading FUD to buy cheap. Market will correct itself, this is crypto after all, lots of swing will still be encountered.

Totally agree. The week hands are out, and they can not get back in with cheaters accts because dev team are very strict in reviewing new acct registrations. Great job dev!

Fix your signature u get XXXX on it, instant of your BCT id
Or you will get blacklist for AirDrop Wink

YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:48:56 AM

Dev/Onion team, I think it's time you guys put all the deep onion community links that address ban appeal requests in the OP in a visible way.  There was a post pages back I believe made by Crypto-rainbow or another team member that nicely addressed the proper channels to log these appeals/requests, but it got buried VERY quickly.  

The hype and the infatuation with this cryptocurrency alone makes this thread move fast, you add in all the appeal requests now to every page and its even harder to keep up.  Putting it on the OP should help everyone.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:49:36 AM

Indeed, people should be taking this in a very good manner since this is really good for Deep Onion and its community.

As long as the week hands keep dropping out it's all good. It's better if they dump it straight away (since they were already considering dumping) because otherwise they'd be getting precious ONIONS from the airdrops with only one purpose.

Deep Onion to the moon!

P.S: Substitute 'XXX' with your Bitcointalk ID on your signature.
digaran2

Activity: 478

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:50:38 AM

crypto-rainbow, I suggest that you disable new applications after this airdrop and start reviewing all the accounts that were "blacklisted for unknown reason", including myself. And there seems to be many accounts banned for "suspicious activity" and people claim they have no idea what could be the reason.
This has bacome a major problem. This should really be your number one priority at the moment because I am sure that many people, I'd say about 50% of people were blacklisted by mistake and this is unfair. This could also be the reason why the price fell, because many people were disapointed that they were blacklisted for no reason so they left the community and sold their ONIONs.
I know you have a lot of work, including DeepSend and development, but community is the core of this project and currently we feel like you let us down.
We could be more patient, I agree, but you should at least tell us what is the plan, when are you going to review all the accounts who wrote a post on the official forum and we are waiting there for 5 days and still no answer and no explanation why we were banned.
New applications require time, so my suggestion is to disable new applications until you reply to all of us, old users who were blacklisted by mistake.

I don't mind this if there's really such a backlog of people who feel they've been unfairly banned. I still wouldn't take any airdrop and sell it, even with the 10% rule.
yes,I also be blacklisted now for unknowing reason!
I continue to post in the forum in many thread to spread deeponion to the world!
but now,no reason and blackliste I. so sad !
solarrobot

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:51:21 AM

Yeah, but the way onion distribution is designed, it is nothing without it's community. As a community we need to take peoples time seriously, and that means that unfair blacklisting needs to be avoided.
There are several good anonymous networks that already exist, with several years head start.  Onion has huge promise, but also still has to prove itself, and that means taking care of it's community base. Lets be good to each other folks!

Bibi187

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 12:53:42 AM

Yeah, but the way onion distribution is designed, it is nothing without it's community. As a community we need to take peoples time seriously, and that means that unfair blacklisting needs to be avoided.
There are several good anonymous networks that already exist, with several years head start.  Onion has huge promise, but also still has to prove itself, and that means taking care of it's community base. Lets be good to each other folks!

Update your signature, u use them from Jr member your are actually a Member Wink
Details here https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php

digaran2

Activity: 478

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:54:37 AM

Now, the deepOnion is very hot,but at the start, there few people know it, i jion the airdrop from the first round and try my best to spread it, and always obey all the rules,but now deeponion become hot then no reason and be blacklisted! it is unfair!
Pages: « 1 ... 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 [800] 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: