Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:40:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 [818] 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166970 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:42:32 PM

Please let me suggest to Dev and Team to enter two rules here in Bitcointalk:
1) All questions about suspended accounts, blacklist, etc. MUST be made in the community forum
2) All pricing issues and speculation MUST be made in other threads already created, perhaps in "Deep Onion Speculation".

In this way, this thread is kept smoother and more ordered, where only the Onion project, its developments, improvements, road map, agreements with other companies, wallets, etc ... will be discussed, so there will not be 10 pages to read every day on why the price drops or why they are on a black list!

What do you think about it?
Good feedback thank you we will consider.

And in the OP, you can make this font size bigger and in bold: The Dev team has the right to reject any accounts that wish to participate with or without reason (This power will not be abused! The dev team have the final say).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
t3ChNo

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:44:01 PM

The title of my article about DO:

From Zero to Hero

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Coming soon.

It all starts with a catchy Title. I haven't thought of anything yet for the article but it's also coming soon.
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 12:47:17 PM

Please let me suggest to Dev and Team to enter two rules here in Bitcointalk:
1) All questions about suspended accounts, blacklist, etc. MUST be made in the community forum
2) All pricing issues and speculation MUST be made in other threads already created, perhaps in "Deep Onion Speculation".

In this way, this thread is kept smoother and more ordered, where only the Onion project, its developments, improvements, road map, agreements with other companies, wallets, etc ... will be discussed, so there will not be 10 pages to read every day on why the price drops or why they are on a black list!

What do you think about it?
We cant control what people will post here.
but if someone talking here about ban, we just send him to official forum Grin

i dont see problem if someone will post here about some issues or talking about prices.  Read 1 page its smth like 10-15 sec for me.
just scroll it
Interesting - not interesting

yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:48:19 PM

as i see on the block explorer i missed yet another airdrop
because of the change address mistake even though my account was at at review on the onion forum.
Did the Dev communicate anything about reimbursing the airdrops to the users that got hit by the
change address coin control newbie mistake that was never explained ?

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
Derkvanderwoude

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:48:50 PM

Blacklisted by DeepOnion for unknown reason

Why am I blacklisted? This account is real (not fake).
I bought DeepOnion to support the project, I mined DeepOnion...

Bitcointalk ID

Wallet address
DbdrKxfSSWia19ZQEg17kqigg2VRdjNj4s

Can someone unblock me please or tell me the block reason??

FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:49:11 PM

@ crypto-rainbow, could you please spare few minutes out of your tight schedule to look into my blacklisted case, i will appreciate it because everything about me and my account are real and i have not touched my balance http://explorer.deeponion.org/address/DsjAxfiQxpXPaiAg586Ftc12MAeqwywj4f
Thank you.
t3ChNo

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:52:53 PM

as i see on the block explorer i missed yet another airdrop
because of the change address mistake even though my account was at at review on the onion forum.
Did the Dev communicate anything about reimbursing the airdrops to the users that got hit by the
change address coin control newbie mistake that was never explained ?

Sorry mate but there's no reimbursement. The onions will be divided only to the eligible participants for the week.
Coindgr

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:54:16 PM

Onions received from today's airdrop. Keeping them with me. This is going to be huge

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 12:56:07 PM

@ crypto-rainbow, could you please spare few minutes out of your tight schedule to look into my blacklisted case, i will appreciate it because everything about me and my account are real and i have not touched my balance http://explorer.deeponion.org/address/DsjAxfiQxpXPaiAg586Ftc12MAeqwywj4f
Thank you.
You are tagged with burst posting.

We prepare guidelines for those blacklisted. This will be shared in official forums. https://deeponion.org/community/forums/official-deep-talk.11/
We never close doors people forever. We need people want to see us winning, we don't want people trying to lose us. If you want us winning you can keep up and wait the day we welcome you back.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Derkvanderwoude

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:00:27 PM

Thank you.

We prepare guidelines for those blacklisted. This will be shared in official forums. https://deeponion.org/community/forums/official-deep-talk.11/
We never close doors people forever. We need people want to see us winning, we don't want people trying to lose us. If you want us winning you can keep up and wait the day we welcome you back.

@ crypto-rainbow what is my reason for the blacklist? very curious.

fredlox

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:02:26 PM

flag
preda

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:05:29 PM

Thank you.

You light my day rainbow so we still have some hope to join next airdrops? THANKS
$dakini

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:06:09 PM

Thank you.

What is the definition of burst posting? Trying to fud the thread with too many posts in a short time?
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:09:01 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 01:20:43 PM by BeggarInCryptos

I really hope so. Because for the past 7 days period I have on record:

August 31 - 2 posts
August 30 - 5 posts
August 29 - 3 posts
August 27 - 1 post
August 26 - 3 posts
August 25 - 3 posts, not clear if the timestamp is to be assigned to this week or the previous one.

Now, if your security team is considering this a 1 day burst poster issue, perhaps you should definetly fire your security team.
Such careless actions can easily destroy the reputation of the coin.
Otherwise please change the rules and declare that no-one is allowed more than 3 posts a day. Which would be very silly of course, in fact it would be a disaster for a number of reasons.
Perhaps, I guess that beyond the airdrop I didn't get I should now be worth also a bug bounty Smiley

August 31 - 2 posts - 5 mins interval
August 30 - 5 posts - 3 - 4 mins interval 1 is 8 minutes
August 29 - 3 posts - 6-10 minutes interval
August 27 - 1 post
August 26 - 3 posts

Yeah thats not burst posting Smiley

If the problem is burst posting. Then simply make a rule that if anyone do burst posting in pre-declared time (say in 30 min) it would be consider as only 1 post with minimum number of characters.

For example: If a person posts 10 posting in 30 min with total number of characters range of minimum 10 to maximum 300. Then it will be counted as 1 post of 10 characters. It will be logical and eliminate the burst posters and easy to follow.

Still my opinion is, it is the quality of post matters not the quantity.

Seriously, guys, what are we talking about? The burst posting rule is there to avoid people being idle all week long for then awaking 10 minutes before airdrop and spamming 10 threads with 10 posts with poor content just to get the airdrop. Good. That's a good thing, a good rule. But in this case I've made posts in 6 days out of seven. Is that what you'd call burst busting? Oh, yes, a few posts have been made within a few minutes interval one from each other. So what? I'm not a retard, sometimes I think fast and I write faster. So what? BTW 5-10 minutes between posts you call it fast? And finally, I don't know you guys, but some people out there have also a life and they don't spend all day posting on forums. And when you have limited time to spend posting on forum you certainly don't hang around too long wasting time. BTW, in that week I did 14-17 posts (depending on when was previous airdrop timestamp) so don't even dare to say I needed to do "burst" posts to reach my quota, since I did 50% or so more posts than necessary for this airdrop. My blacklisting is simply the consequence of a bug of the bot, which should be corrected, not just for me but for the sake of the whole project. People get rightfully pissed off if they feel they have been punished for having followed the rules, and this is bad for the future of the project. Is many cases people get trapped in conversations on bitcointalk where they end up posting endless replies in a short timeframe. Do you want to blacklist everybody? Sorry, this is not how you enlarge the adoption base of a coin. As sonulrk has suggested, if you can't properly identify burst posting then just count 2 posts in a short timeframe as one. But to count only one post every 30 minutes is nonsense - not everybody has hours to spend on forums EVERY DAY. Or you want just a community of losers, which nothing else to do rather than posting? You decide, but decide wisely. Otherwise you end up throwing out people who paradoxically has actually simply been more active and efficient than others.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kwab

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:11:14 PM

Thank you.

What is the definition of burst posting? Trying to fud the thread with too many posts in a short time?
I would also like to know. Since I am a student and have holidays, I actually do have a lot of time. Smiley
In my opinion, what matters the most is the quality of the post and not the time. I appreciate a definition of burst posting and I will avoid doing that beause I really like this projekt and want to help to make it successful. Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Derkvanderwoude

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:14:46 PM

I even bought DeepOnion on NovaExchange because I believe in the project, as reward you get blacklisted  Angry

preda

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:17:17 PM

Well about the check the validity of the post dev team have to be more careful... for example i use reply in very short time when i am online because in the mining thread i post in many thread instantly cause i need help for my rig for what miner programme use and i help people too so ofc my post are quick but dev team have to see that is not burst post but is normal post
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:18:32 PM

Can confirm Airdrop coins have been received in good standing.  Happy airdrop everyone and lets concentrate on getting deeponion on cryptopia ?  bittrex ?  something ?
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:19:39 PM

I even bought DeepOnion on NovaExchange because I believe in the project, as reward you get blacklisted  Angry

you should post your userid and your airdrop address on the deeponion forum in the banning thread
they'll review your account and why it was blacklisted.
but it's probably because of sending coins at all like (because the remaining coins get sent to a change address) most of us that got blacklisted recently

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:21:05 PM

Can confirm Airdrop coins have been received in good standing.  Happy airdrop everyone and lets concentrate on getting deeponion on cryptopia ?  bittrex ?  something ?

Looks like I was short one post since it says that I had 9 valid posts. I guess I need to keep track so that I can keep in the air drop.
Pages: « 1 ... 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 [818] 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: