Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:06:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 [835] 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 10:11:01 AM

I was banned.
I applied, but they turned me down.
The reason "HUGE GAP"
Then I decided to write a moderator "xsinx"
PS. Link to this post on the forum of the deeponion (support can remove it) https://deeponion.org/community/threads/i-was-banned.1524/
~SNIP~

I ask you to signed a message from an old STAKE ADDRESS which your are failed to deliver, If you can signed from an OLD STAKE ADDRESS, i will accept you with open arms...  Wink
=================

UPDATES: 09/02/2017
I will keep the thread open for the next 12 more Hours, after that i will close it temporarily to focused on the current applications and i will open this thread again after the next airdrop. If you have friends, relatives, wife, son, daughter that got banned please let them know about this updates and ask them to post here for review. We will follow the ONION forum timestamp,.. 12 hours countdown start from this post.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/banned-support-12-hours-deadline.1446/

thank you

nice xsinx... apparently there's this old stake address issue that was never brought up by the member...  you caught him with pants down! hehehe.  as for the member, i hope you could still hold on to your old stake address, that may well be your only key to be included in the airdrop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:11:15 AM

the dev change the rule often,and this is not a airdrop! they  require more and more!
I suggest we all far away from the project and let the dev alone!
there are many other good project to signature!

If that is your recommendation why are you still here? Nobody has the obligation to stay here, no problem because this community has good people who support it.
The dev has not changed the rules, the team is doing very well by preventing cheaters from participating in the airdrop. If leaving a few useful messages a week seems a lot is because you are useless members for this community.
I am here just to tell every that the dev is scram!!
u now not be blacklisted,so u are fell happy, but maybe next round u be banned for unknown reason!
What is Scram? A delicious food?  Grin
You do not even write the right words. I think english is not your mother tongue right?  Roll Eyes
Trying your FUD is a bit premature, add a bit of strength and help me laugh a bit.  Grin Grin Grin
blitzkitten

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:12:20 AM

the dev change the rule often,and this is not a airdrop! they  require more and more!

If that is your recommendation why are you still here? Nobody has the obligation to stay here, no problem because this community has good people who support it.
The dev has not changed the rules, the team is doing very well by preventing cheaters from participating in the airdrop. If leaving a few useful messages a week seems a lot is because you are useless members for this community.
u now not be blacklisted,so u are fell happy, but maybe next round u be banned for unknown reason!

It's funny how whenever someone comes on to the forum and spreads FUD it's always a newbie account with like 20 posts...

Either you're a newbie who probably doens't know enough or you're not willing to use your real account... If it's the latter at least have the backbone to use your proper account to give yourself some credibility.
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:13:11 AM

Spreading FUD to the community just because you've been banned. That's not a correct way to address your problem. Maybe you'll need an entire army to bring DeepOnion down.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:13:20 AM

I was banned.
I applied, but they turned me down.
The reason "HUGE GAP"
Then I decided to write a moderator "xsinx"
PS. Link to this post on the forum of the deeponion (support can remove it) https://deeponion.org/community/threads/i-was-banned.1524/
~SNIP~

I ask you to signed a message from an old STAKE ADDRESS which your are failed to deliver, If you can signed from an OLD STAKE ADDRESS, i will accept you with open arms...  Wink
=================

UPDATES: 09/02/2017
I will keep the thread open for the next 12 more Hours, after that i will close it temporarily to focused on the current applications and i will open this thread again after the next airdrop. If you have friends, relatives, wife, son, daughter that got banned please let them know about this updates and ask them to post here for review. We will follow the ONION forum timestamp,.. 12 hours countdown start from this post.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/banned-support-12-hours-deadline.1446/

thank you

There you go. You were just asked by xsinx just one action to be accepted but failed to do it. And you're blaming them? How hard is it to sign a message from an old stake address? You just have to do it and as what xsinx wrote, he'll accept you with open arms.
blitzkitten

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:15:26 AM

So a question about staking: Coin description says that first year is 10% interest annually, but I can't find anything stating what the individual block reward is, can anyone help me out.

Also @crypto-rainbow: are the coins that are in the wallet that are going to be airdropped being staked?
aarell

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:16:17 AM

Very deep correction in onion prices, I think this correction is giving an opportunity to buy Deep Onions.
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:17:47 AM

Hello to everyone! I just got in this incredible project, I almost completed every step to get access to the DeepOnion airdrop, the only thing missing is reaching the member rank. During this steps I've encountered a little problem, I just changed computer today and I created a new wallet on the new computer the thing is I wanted to change my wallet address on my DeepOnion account but I don't see how I can change it. I would be really grateful if somebody could help me with this issue if actually it can be done...

Thanks in advance!!!!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:22:28 AM

"only" 10 new pages during last night, and less complaints about being blacklisted. Looks like we are heading towards a normalized situation, where we can talk about the growth of this coin again. Hopefully the review of every single ban (check deeponion forums) will result in less angry people and most if not all cheaters being out.

We can see a more steady growth then in the next weeks. Big angry groups of people will cause dumps and reduced trust, resulting in dumps, an lower prices will generate even more dumps. Now we consolidate and start our organic growth.

On a side note, the mining diff has dropped considerably and it might be more attractive for more people to start mining again. With the high prices of last week, many multiminers have minted this coin, driving the diff to crazy heights!
If you trust this coin, mine it now, and you will have a return on investment once the price start growing again!

have a good weekend!

My friend you are right about what you say .... also to me was a bit annoyed to come here to read news about the coin, but then I only found complaints and angry people, and I was sad.
But then it also happened to me being excluded from my first airdrop for no reason. I'm up to date, I'm a Btk member for a year, I've been given every day at least 5-6 times in several different threads, I had received and thanked for the 15 Onion tribute, but suddenly I was excluded from my first airdrop.

I had also decided not to sell any airdrop onion but rather to donate 1% of each airdrop I receive to the Team to help and grow the project, and maybe give some onion to the new members, as Team did with me.

I really hope that it was just a mistake and that I am admitted to the airdrop and also receive the onions of 1 September.

Thanks anyway to Team!
N3znicitelny

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 10:23:17 AM

Very deep correction in onion prices, I think this correction is giving an opportunity to buy Deep Onions.

Yeah im lost half of my money Cry Cry Cry Cry
And i can't get airdrop even if i have very old account from 2013 im still newbee, becouse im not spaming this forum (usually im found solution by reading).
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 10:25:58 AM

So a question about staking: Coin description says that first year is 10% interest annually, but I can't find anything stating what the individual block reward is, can anyone help me out.

Also @crypto-rainbow: are the coins that are in the wallet that are going to be airdropped being staked?

The coins in the dev account (the airdrop wallet) stakes from time to time. This is well described earlier.

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 10:31:11 AM

And i can't get airdrop even if i have very old account from 2013 im still newbee, becouse im not spaming this forum (usually im found solution by reading).

You didnt lost anything, if your still holding the onions you still have the same money as before, This coin has a great future and your choice to buy onions will not be in vain.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
phucdigan

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:38:12 AM

"only" 10 new pages during last night, and less complaints about being blacklisted. Looks like we are heading towards a normalized situation, where we can talk about the growth of this coin again. Hopefully the review of every single ban (check deeponion forums) will result in less angry people and most if not all cheaters being out.

We can see a more steady growth then in the next weeks. Big angry groups of people will cause dumps and reduced trust, resulting in dumps, an lower prices will generate even more dumps. Now we consolidate and start our organic growth.

On a side note, the mining diff has dropped considerably and it might be more attractive for more people to start mining again. With the high prices of last week, many multiminers have minted this coin, driving the diff to crazy heights!
If you trust this coin, mine it now, and you will have a return on investment once the price start growing again!

have a good weekend!

My friend you are right about what you say .... also to me was a bit annoyed to come here to read news about the coin, but then I only found complaints and angry people, and I was sad.
But then it also happened to me being excluded from my first airdrop for no reason. I'm up to date, I'm a Btk member for a year, I've been given every day at least 5-6 times in several different threads, I had received and thanked for the 15 Onion tribute, but suddenly I was excluded from my first airdrop.

I had also decided not to sell any airdrop onion but rather to donate 1% of each airdrop I receive to the Team to help and grow the project, and maybe give some onion to the new members, as Team did with me.

I really hope that it was just a mistake and that I am admitted to the airdrop and also receive the onions of 1 September.

Thanks anyway to Team!
Have you posted any help in the forum?
If not, then please do it now.
Link: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/banned-support-12-hours-deadline.1446/
We always try to create fairness for everyone.
Wish you soon be unblacklisted.
Derkvanderwoude

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:39:40 AM

I feel you...my account is from 2014 when I was mining bitcoin and reading this forum. This year I became more actively as a lot of people do (look at the growing marketcap of crypto in general).

blitzkitten

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:40:07 AM

The coins in the dev account (the airdrop wallet) stakes from time to time. This is well described earlier.

Great, thanks for clarifying that for me. As per usual I thought i'd read it thoroughly but I must have missed it.

Do you know what the block reward is?
icobits

Activity: 261
Merit: 11

Campaign Manager - PM

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:41:37 AM

Glad to see that the FUD is over on this thread, The DIP is to deep, but its a GoodNews for me to buy more coins in the process. Looking forward for 5x roi this coming days.

Thank you for all the dumpers, i cannot join the airdrop but i am enjoying your onions. Cheesy

Lets manage your campaign! Send PM for details!
cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:42:47 AM

You didnt lost anything, if your still holding the onions you still have the same money as before, This coin has a great future and your choice to buy onions will not be in vain.

Yup. From accounting point of view, it's important to distinguish realized and unrealized capital gains and losses. Unless you actually sold your coins for less than the original purchase price, you only experienced unrealized capital loss. Realized capital gain/loss doesn't happen until you actually sell the asset.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gawajn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:42:51 AM

just because you were banned, it does not mean that the project is a scam.
The team is fair and even gives several possibilities to lift the ban
phucdigan

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:46:20 AM

Hello to everyone! I just got in this incredible project, I almost completed every step to get access to the DeepOnion airdrop, the only thing missing is reaching the member rank. During this steps I've encountered a little problem, I just changed computer today and I created a new wallet on the new computer the thing is I wanted to change my wallet address on my DeepOnion account but I don't see how I can change it. I would be really grateful if somebody could help me with this issue if actually it can be done...

Thanks in advance!!!!
Does your old wallet have Onion in it? The problem is that you need to set up a wallet on the new computer?
Sorry but I really do not understand the problem you are having. Give me some pictures and say more.
I'll try to help you.
glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:46:55 AM

Wow this is a really good project. I will surely get involved in this.

I have never seen such big community growth in such a short period of time.

Well done everyone, lets get our lambos!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Pages: « 1 ... 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 [835] 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: