Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:45:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 [836] 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:47:24 AM

If blacklisted, there is always the option to buy some DO. That also supports the project in the long run.

Edit: and I am not into this for a lambo, but a decent privacy minded low cost frictionless decentralised currency. The price is not necessarily the main goal, although it could grow considerably over time.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 10:48:31 AM

Some of the drop in the price can be attributed to the rise in Bitcoin since the price is valued against the price of bitcoin.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:52:10 AM

So a question about staking: Coin description says that first year is 10% interest annually, but I can't find anything stating what the individual block reward is, can anyone help me out.

Also @crypto-rainbow: are the coins that are in the wallet that are going to be airdropped being staked?

The coins in the dev account (the airdrop wallet) stakes from time to time. This is well described earlier.

Great, thanks for clarifying that for me. As per usual I thought i'd read it thoroughly but I must have missed it.

Do you know what the block reward is?
Bonus blocks based on network weight and Onion number you have in your wallet.
For example: If you have 2000 Onion in your wallet, then in the first year you can get 10% = 200 Onions from staking.
Please read more optimization tips for staking here: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-wallet-block-splitting-combining-for-staking.189/
obszoenling

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:52:35 AM

Hello to everyone! I just got in this incredible project, I almost completed every step to get access to the DeepOnion airdrop, the only thing missing is reaching the member rank. During this steps I've encountered a little problem, I just changed computer today and I created a new wallet on the new computer the thing is I wanted to change my wallet address on my DeepOnion account but I don't see how I can change it. I would be really grateful if somebody could help me with this issue if actually it can be done...

Thanks in advance!!!!
Does your old wallet have Onion in it? The problem is that you need to set up a wallet on the new computer?
Sorry but I really do not understand the problem you are having. Give me some pictures and say more.
I'll try to help you.

You can't change the address. Backup your wallet on your old computer and then import it on your new computer. This way you can keep your old addresses and participate in the airdrop. You can also use the private key of your old addresses to restore them in your new wallet.
Feedback if it worked successfully.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dcrstats

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:52:44 AM

Is there statisitcs available of how many pending airdop participants are under review?
How many were registered since the 7th week and how many were banned or did not satisfy verification rules?
blitzkitten

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:57:45 AM

Bonus blocks based on network weight and Onion number you have in your wallet.
For example: If you have 2000 Onion in your wallet, then in the first year you can get 10% = 200 Onions from staking.
Please read more optimization tips for staking here: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-wallet-block-splitting-combining-for-staking.189/

Ahh cheers thanks for that, another POS coin I have did work like that, but then they updated the blockchain and now it's a static amount per block found.

I shall continue to stake Smiley the rewards will come
justvamp

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:00:01 AM

There are still some Jr. Member is accepted. Because they have participated in Round 1 and have made positive contributions to the community. The signature of Jr will remain until the Jr is fully promoted to the Member.

Ok, thanks for clarification.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:22:45 AM

MY TAKE ON YESTERDAYS HAPPENINGS

i have been around crypto since 2014. what happened yesterday has happened time and time again. it's partly to do with greed and partly to do with people being burnt too many times by scams.
i've learnt a lot in my time around this industry. i was scammed by Gawminers. i sa through it just in time and sold all my hashlets for a decent profit. i then invested it all into LTCGEAR. got scammed again.
so i now have some insight on what to do and what not to do.
i looked at the ann page for Deeponion right at the beginning and saw a potential in this coin. It had good and not so good points. the not so good point being the huge premine( yes i have learnt about premines not being good).
But, i thought it's not going to cost me any money to join so how can i be scammed? i can't be scammed so yep, i'm in.
now, what i've seen since then is a Dev team who are commited to making this one of the greats. they are here to answer all our questions every single day. they have been burnt themselves by the greedy scammers who tried to game the system. this is why the rules have had to be fine tuned. with the fine tuning there have been many bannings as the cheaters were found. these have then dumped their coins and run off with a tidy profit. some will try to get in again. some will move on.
With the dumping there will always be the noobs who then panick and sell making the dump worse. i have done this myself. every time i did that i did live to regret it later on( Etherium and Bitcoin,Ltc,Blackcoin) being some of my mistakes.

if i had been strong and held on i would now have no mortgage to worry about and my family would be secure.
I have invested no actual money into Deeponion so i will hold it ,apart from a little sell here and there to help me and my family live each month now i'm disabled and have a low income.
i mine Eth and will continue to sell some and buy onions.
this is a no lose situation here,if you are willing to give some of your time to better our chances. thats all you have to invest in this. just time, no money needed.
there were enevitably going to be genuine people caught up in the banning and they can reapply and let back in if they are genuine.
this needed to happen because of the greed. unfortunately i fear a lot of the noobs have panicked and sold as well as the greedy ones.
but, people need to stop crying scam on this as i really don't think it is a scam.
the price shot up really quickly and that also shook out some weak hands. again i've seen this time and again. it's a natural occurance and it's a good thing for future stability.

my advice to you for what it's worth is this.

if you got banned but were genuine? submit your claim here, https://deeponion.org/community/threads/banned-support-12-hours-deadline.1446/page-3#post-23000
it will be looked at and considered fairly.

if you panicked and sold? buy back in and ride with us.

if you were gaming the system? you have hurt a lot of genuine people who are trying to make their future secure and support a great project for the future. ( but, then you wouldn't care about that would you?)
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 11:24:48 AM

hi all, one question that i can't answer myself: what do you think is better to promote DeepOnion project? to hold 100% of the coins or to sell the 10% in order to let more people who can't partecipate to airdrop to buy and spread onions? or is better to stake and improve the net? thank you for your opinion!
It depends on the needs of each person's life. If your life is not lacking then you should keep 100%, even buy more Onion to stock up and increase staking stock is best. And if you need money to cover your living expenses, selling 10% is acceptable.

but if nobody is going to sell his 10% or his onions overall from who i am buying new onions? this is my doubt: i am not in need of money but forspreading the project is better to sell a quota to let other partecipate? this is what i am asking

dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:26:10 AM

Is there statisitcs available of how many pending airdop participants are under review?
How many were registered since the 7th week and how many were banned or did not satisfy verification rules?

it seems like there is no such thing(correct me if am wrong), but you can see in this thread admin usually mark our post with status whether still review or maybe rejected, and it seems pretty much rejected on 7th aidrop like me haha.
Sorry for my bad english
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:28:25 AM

hi all, one question that i can't answer myself: what do you think is better to promote DeepOnion project? to hold 100% of the coins or to sell the 10% in order to let more people who can't partecipate to airdrop to buy and spread onions? or is better to stake and improve the net? thank you for your opinion!
It depends on the needs of each person's life. If your life is not lacking then you should keep 100%, even buy more Onion to stock up and increase staking stock is best. And if you need money to cover your living expenses, selling 10% is acceptable.

but if nobody is going to sell his 10% or his onions overall from who i am buying new onions? this is my doubt: i am not in need of money but forspreading the project is better to sell a quota to let other partecipate? this is what i am asking

it is entirely up to you if you want to sell 10%. i personally think it's a good idea. it helps keep some movement on the market. you either sell it for profit or you sell it to trade and increase your overall holdings. either way it helps the market and the price. so sell your 10% if you want
Albortz

Activity: 420

Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:28:45 AM

MY TAKE ON YESTERDAYS HAPPENINGS

i have been around crypto since 2014. what happened yesterday has happened time and time again. it's partly to do with greed and partly to do with people being burnt too many times by scams.
i've learnt a lot in my time around this industry. i was scammed by Gawminers. i sa through it just in time and sold all my hashlets for a decent profit. i then invested it all into LTCGEAR. got scammed again.
so i now have some insight on what to do and what not to do.
i looked at the ann page for Deeponion right at the beginning and saw a potential in this coin. It had good and not so good points. the not so good point being the huge premine( yes i have learnt about premines not being good).
But, i thought it's not going to cost me any money to join so how can i be scammed? i can't be scammed so yep, i'm in.
now, what i've seen since then is a Dev team who are commited to making this one of the greats. they are here to answer all our questions every single day. they have been burnt themselves by the greedy scammers who tried to game the system. this is why the rules have had to be fine tuned. with the fine tuning there have been many bannings as the cheaters were found. these have then dumped their coins and run off with a tidy profit. some will try to get in again. some will move on.
With the dumping there will always be the noobs who then panick and sell making the dump worse. i have done this myself. every time i did that i did live to regret it later on( Etherium and Bitcoin,Ltc,Blackcoin) being some of my mistakes.

if i had been strong and held on i would now have no mortgage to worry about and my family would be secure.
I have invested no actual money into Deeponion so i will hold it ,apart from a little sell here and there to help me and my family live each month now i'm disabled and have a low income.
i mine Eth and will continue to sell some and buy onions.
this is a no lose situation here,if you are willing to give some of your time to better our chances. thats all you have to invest in this. just time, no money needed.
there were enevitably going to be genuine people caught up in the banning and they can reapply and let back in if they are genuine.
this needed to happen because of the greed. unfortunately i fear a lot of the noobs have panicked and sold as well as the greedy ones.
but, people need to stop crying scam on this as i really don't think it is a scam.
the price shot up really quickly and that also shook out some weak hands. again i've seen this time and again. it's a natural occurance and it's a good thing for future stability.

my advice to you for what it's worth is this.

if you got banned but were genuine? submit your claim here, https://deeponion.org/community/threads/banned-support-12-hours-deadline.1446/page-3#post-23000
it will be looked at and considered fairly.

if you panicked and sold? buy back in and ride with us.

if you were gaming the system? you have hurt a lot of genuine people who are trying to make their future secure and support a great project for the future. ( but, then you wouldn't care about that would you?)

I see it the exact same way.  Buy when blood is in the streets right?  

Of course its natural to think twice to not just simply take the 5-20k dollars you received over this airdrop. That is a lot of money. Many people need it and can't hold don't want to wait and risk it go away.

Its like a lottery ticket. Would you wait 6 weeks to grab your win, if you might risk forgetting about the deadline?

What we have seen yesterday is perfectly normal and is no different to BTC and LTC and all the other market trends. Panic buys and sell.

In the end everyone needs to outline his/her own tactic how to trade, invest or what he believes is best for him.  

Some want to become founding member others want money, but the Dev Team did great jobs so far.  

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 11:30:10 AM

Onions are flowing from miners freely to the exchanges.to increase liquidity.
1/3rd of the airdrops are already dumped on the exchanges (check http://deeponion.info )
This alone is already enough coins available to purchase.

CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:32:51 AM

Hello to everyone! I just got in this incredible project, I almost completed every step to get access to the DeepOnion airdrop, the only thing missing is reaching the member rank. During this steps I've encountered a little problem, I just changed computer today and I created a new wallet on the new computer the thing is I wanted to change my wallet address on my DeepOnion account but I don't see how I can change it. I would be really grateful if somebody could help me with this issue if actually it can be done...

Thanks in advance!!!!
Does your old wallet have Onion in it? The problem is that you need to set up a wallet on the new computer?
Sorry but I really do not understand the problem you are having. Give me some pictures and say more.
I'll try to help you.
Thanx man for helping.

I have no problem with creating a wallet on my new computer and in the old wallet have 0 balance at the moment. My problem is that I had registered in the deeponion website and I have set my wallet address with the old one, the thing I am trying to do is to change on my wallet address in my personal information of my deeponion account on their forum https://deeponion.org/community in order to receive the future airdrops on the new wallet and not anymore on the old one.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:41:12 AM

Is anyone here having any idea about when the applications will be verified again?

I am still waiting and nothing happened till now.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 11:45:26 AM

Time To Spread Some Love Around Here  Grin

You become an artist man well done keep up!

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Crazydome80

Activity: 163
Merit: 119

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:46:08 AM

Thanks in advance!!!!
I'll try to help you.
Thanx man for helping.

I have no problem with creating a wallet on my new computer and in the old wallet have 0 balance at the moment. My problem is that I had registered in the deeponion website and I have set my wallet address with the old one, the thing I am trying to do is to change on my wallet address in my personal information of my deeponion account on their forum https://deeponion.org/community in order to receive the future airdrops on the new wallet and not anymore on the old one.

I see your problem...do you have still access to your old PC? You should transfer the wallet file from one PC to the other, that the easiest way.
Here you can find an detailed explanation about the whole process:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-how-to-backup-install-import-a-fresh-wallet.194/

And just one hint: Ref-number is missing in your signature  Cool
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:46:46 AM

Thanks in advance!!!!
I'll try to help you.
Thanx man for helping.

Understood. There are two options for this.
1. If you still have a wallet on your old computer, create a wallet.dat backup file and put it on the new computer, to re-enter the old address on the wallet of the new computer.
Instructions: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-tor-wallet-how-to-backup-import-wallet-data.76/
2. Send PM to admin, moderator or create thread for help changing the new wallet address in the forum. Only admin and moderators have the power to edit or modify any information you may have registered in the forum.
Link: https://deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-support.33/
Crazydome80

Activity: 163
Merit: 119

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:49:36 AM

Is anyone here having any idea about when the applications will be verified again?

I am still waiting and nothing happened till now.

There was announced a deadline of 12 hours...maybe only 9 hours from now on to request a re-check in the 'Banned Support'-thread. Afterwards checks will be done till next airdrop and thread will be closed.
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:52:51 AM

Hi dear devs

I have some questions for you

1) Why I didn't receive my onions for period 25/08/17-01/09/17.
preivios rounds I received, and was accepted all time.

2) 01/09/17 you put me in Ban ( Blacklisted by DeepOnion for unknown reason.)

I wrote my post  in your banned support team (https://deeponion.org/community/threads/banned-support-12-hours-deadline.1446/page-5)  #82

I still dont receieve  reply from you.

I want to support this project BUT your activities disaponted me.

Please provide me information about my ban status and rewards for last round!

Thank you
Pages: « 1 ... 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 [836] 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: