Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:44:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 [846] 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166967 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
maxmad_x

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

It takes a lot to build but not much to lose

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:49:15 PM

EDIT : i know how wallet work, how import and export wallet, how to dump a key, how to import it. Read question and dont answer for nothing thanks.

EDIT2 :

I know how to importprivkey, i want more details what we have to do after ?
Do u have tested this one oO ?
So you importprivkey on new wallet, u see your ONION address from imported privkey.
When i do listaccounts, i see 0 balance.
When i do getbalance, i see 0 balance.
I can receive new transaction, but cant reach my ONION from import.

Ok, i were rude, sorry...
Its not depending on my country for sure...
Its just anoying that if i want keep in touch with this thread there are so many questions which could be sooooo easily have been done....
I dont crash anyones story, i started from scratch as almost anyone...
So here is my offer, if there is any problem you cant solve, just pm me

I dont use privkey anyway, i would like to test this issue, if in future i want to use paper wallet.
So far i know i can importprivkey on a new wallet, but i cant use ONION on it, wallet dont see it at all.
"checkwallet" "repairwallet" say nothing wrong.
I can see old onion address from imported privkey, can receive new transaction incoming, but i cant get my ONION from imported privkey back ...

You need to
-dumpprivkey <account>

then use
-importprivkey <privkey>
-rescan

UPDATE:
seems like rescan is not an option but to see the balance after importing key, delete the database file and let it resync it again. That should show all the transactions

That was the missing point Wink
I dont see rescan command on "help" !
So for moment we have to remove database folder from AppDate, to get sync again ?
Thanks, i was struggling to find how to !

yes once you import the key your wallet.dat is already imported. I would just go ahead. Backup wallet.bat and clean all the files from %APPDATA%\Roaming\DeepOnion folder except for wallet.dat and let it resync completely. May be you can keep the peers.dat file so you can keep all of your peers and you dont have to search for the nodes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 07:50:03 PM

A new art in town. Creating HD wallpapers 1920x1080 px. Smiley
Nice concept work. Combination ONION and digital networks.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
kwab

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:50:48 PM

EDIT : i know how wallet work, how import and export wallet, how to dump a key, how to import it. Read question and dont answer for nothing thanks.

EDIT2 :

I know how to importprivkey, i want more details what we have to do after ?
Do u have tested this one oO ?
So you importprivkey on new wallet, u see your ONION address from imported privkey.
When i do listaccounts, i see 0 balance.
When i do getbalance, i see 0 balance.
I can receive new transaction, but cant reach my ONION from import.

Ok, i were rude, sorry...
Its not depending on my country for sure...
Its just anoying that if i want keep in touch with this thread there are so many questions which could be sooooo easily have been done....
I dont crash anyones story, i started from scratch as almost anyone...
So here is my offer, if there is any problem you cant solve, just pm me

I dont use privkey anyway, i would like to test this issue, if in future i want to use paper wallet.
So far i know i can importprivkey on a new wallet, but i cant use ONION on it, wallet dont see it at all.
"checkwallet" "repairwallet" say nothing wrong.
I can see old onion address from imported privkey, can receive new transaction incoming, but i cant get my ONION from imported privkey back ...

You need to
-dumpprivkey <account>

then use
-importprivkey <privkey>
-rescan

UPDATE:
seems like rescan is not an option but to see the balance after importing key, delete the database file and let it resync it again. That should show all the transactions

UPDATE2: THANKYOU !!! Cheesy

Remember to backup your private keys for ALL of your accounts! Backup up a private key for only one address is not enought.

I. e.:
Account 1: D.... --> seperate private key
Account 2: D.... --> seperate private key

you can see your accounts by clicking on "receiving addresses" Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
michaelangelo

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:56:03 PM

My status is accepted for the whole time. I was not banned or something like that.
I even check right now and is said accepted...

Yes i keep say that something is wrong, but nobody replay...

Check and Fix your Signature, The 0 (ZERO) in the Userid on the sig can be a conflict when the bot is checking for wallet.

I have checked and i used this signature all time. 0 in front must be because i couldnt register on apply for airdrop with just 5 digit number.
In mine case was 85138 early account... That is why i have 085138 in my signature from start and recieve 5x airdrop without problem.

Dont know anything else...

Was this issue resolved completely? This issue might be affecting a lot more people than we expect. Please report back if its well done

Issue hasnt been resolvet yet...
I have write on forum pm moderator.

I understand people dont get airdrop because, signature and balance ect...
If i made that mistake i would accept that and learn on my mistake.

But if you are accepted, do everything right and dont get airdrop, well i dont get it...

I still support dev and all community

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
blitzkitten

Activity: 483

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:04:18 PM

A new art in town. Creating HD wallpapers 1920x1080 px. Smiley

That's really cool! My favourite made so far.
The only thing I think you need is to make the space between 'join us' bigger, at first glance it looked like one word.
But yeah, love the design and that network is the roots of it all, says a lot
Pilasu

Activity: 540
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:08:13 PM

just for history and lulz i have twitter with DeepOnion memes. https://twitter.com/DeepLULZ   Grin

I am the guys on left side, but with stats of the man on right side Wink
But i laugh anyway Cheesy
Nice work as usual !

Great picture men. ONION will come really big thing. Communnity growing fast. After airdrop we should go on bittrex. And than to the moon.

Nic
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:09:06 PM

What is the "unknown reason" I followed all the rules but it seems that I was kicked out from the airdrop for no reason or for the"unknown reason". Can I have an explanation please?
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 08:09:12 PM

Continuous - 951567
karmenali - 680383
your bans lifted! Welcome back to our community!

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:11:29 PM

[...], I think the rate the team is banning people now alarming, the blacklisiting reason should be transparent for people to see and not at the team discretion

It is not a democracy so the team can do as they please. Though but that's the way it is. I am sure there are bounties that can be had for bringing this project further. My goal is to understand it fully first and then write short simple stories explaining the world what the team is aiming for. From my perspective, this is about building public infrastructure.

y2j89

Activity: 1027
Merit: 316

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:13:05 PM

To hear about one guy with 9 accounts should be reason enough to be very, very careful about who gets approved and joins the airdrop!
evergrow

Activity: 426
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 08:15:46 PM

What can we do with our ONION coins in the future? Is there anything planned like any markets or use cases?

Thanks in advance
Drokzid

Activity: 926
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 08:15:52 PM

We currently monitor all active accounts once more, i suggest participant members to increase quality of their posts
Current reconsideration requests will not be processed. Because active participants people are our priority for some time.
We have 2x 3x 5x support factor continuing at next airdrop. We will be rewarding more our supporters.
We get daily about 20 member level and above signups and approve about 3-4.

This is one the hardest airdrops I have ever participated in. But I think your mission will work out. Nobody needs all those one-liner or low quality burst posters. This will improve trustworthiness of DeepOnion and will also improve the posting quality in bitcointalk.org threads generally.

I have never seen a community growing so fast like DeepOnion. This is really impressive. If you now keep delivering technical innovations like DeepSend, I think nothing can keep DeepOnion back from entering the Coinmarketcap crypto currency Top 10 list.

First of all fix your signature u have XXXX on it
Instant put your ID from BCT

EDIT : the big one between all this **********
Thank you man. I have overlooked one parameter. I have fixed that right now. Double-checked it, looks good now. Smiley You seem to be a true ONION supporter who is not only concentrating on oneself. Thank you again for drawing my attention to this issue.

BTC IS KING!
mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:15:59 PM

Part of the problem is that people have no patience this days.
NEM is a perfect example of patience paying off. 4million NEM tokens per participant were shared to those who showed interest in January 2014 (airdrop). Now did they all hold their coins? Ofcourse not, but to the 1% that held on, 4 million coins is equivalent to 1.28million dollars as of today. That is a space of 3 years.

Some of you have been working your day jobs for 5 years, and you still haven't saved upto $100,000 cumulatively.

This is just an example where by a community stood its ground and saw a project succeed.

I read through the early thread of NEM and trust me, most of the things happening now have happened in the past. Its human nature.

Patience is truly a virtue as not everyone has it.
I just thought I should say this. Might give someone a better perspective.  
My 2 cents.

Let me assume a role of advocatus diaboli here. The fact, that NEM price has risen to current level doesn’t mean that people who sell it early made a wrong decision. I’m not saying they did the right decision (I haven’t been around back then) but the price appreciation alone doesn’t automatically imply they did the wrong one.

If you have ever spent some time on the poker strategy forums, you would notice one interesting thing. If someone asks for a strategy advice, he always (and I mean always) omits the results of that particular hand. This omission is deliberate. Final results are irrelevant when assessing your decision making process as all of your decisions are made before final result is known. This is true for a poker, but it’s also true for investing.

In other words, when one is looking back and trying to review his past decisions he has to ask the following question: did I made a right decision based on all the information that was know to me when I was making that decision? You can’t look back at your decision and evaluate it based on some future information. I mean you can, but this is not a very constructive way to analyze things

I sold my Nems, it was dumb looking back at it. I spent so much time with that coin, then life took over.

Coin was released and I remember feeling that it was hurt by the delays. And then people were dumping, might as well get $300 for it. And even at the time it hurt selling it because of the time spent following it. Sold it and that big part of my life was over. Because I didn't want to feel that I missed out on $300 that I didn't even need.

So if you don't need the money, hold. So what if the price goes to zero, that $300 wasn't going to do anything for you. Keep the memory of the process, don't be greedy.

I also had a NEM stake. 1.125 million tokens I think. I traded them for less than one Bitcoin quite early on because at the time everyone else was dumping the crap out of it.
It was a valuable lesson and I won't make the same mistake again with Deep Onion.

I've been thinking a lot about Nem since I wrote that. It has put it in my consciousness. It's been bad couple of days. What gets me now it's not just that I sold my state (2,050,000 Nems) for $300, but if I would have extra Nem stakes for $300 each, today they would be worth over l$600,000 to $1,000,000 dollars for each stake. There's just no way to know.

Too bad I was rejected for DeepOnion. At this point though each Onion would have to be reach $4,000 to get the kind of return that Nem had.
hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:19:44 PM

crypto-rainbow, can you take a look at my appliction again?

Bitcointalk UID: 412197
Bitcointalk Username: hashshashin
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=412197
Onion Wallet Address: DpDDeDR9PVAGZHtRiJFztMKcdNcrjEkYV6
Reason of Ban: Application Rejected. Found suspicious activity.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
kwab

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:22:00 PM

Continuous - 951567
karmenali - 680383

@crypto-rainbow:
Could you please check why my application was rejected/blacklisted? I would like to know the reason to improve myself. thank you Smiley

Bitcointalk user Id: 262640
Wallet Address: DbzFsmfBmPP19qXfQxqGNwmDLUW5rNfjLh
(blacklisted)

Here's a German post regarding DeepOnion and its advantages:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/german-was-sind-die-vorteile-von-deeponion.1404/

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
obszoenling

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:30:37 PM

Continuous - 951567
karmenali - 680383

Can you give us some new numbers about accepted and banned users? Thanks in advance.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 08:35:22 PM

Continuous - 951567
karmenali - 680383

Thanks for your work as usual Wink
I assume every body have a ticket number ?
So get in lane and be patient Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
monocolor

Activity: 766
Merit: 621

Own ONION

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 08:35:49 PM

just for history and lulz i have twitter with DeepOnion memes. https://twitter.com/DeepLULZ   Grin

lol. excellent description to what are people thinking now... Glad that our community is much healthy now.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
GCforce

Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 08:39:40 PM

Hi everyone,

What did i miss in the past 16 hours.? Apart from the price of deeponion. I know that already. Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Bibi187

Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 08:42:50 PM

Hi everyone,

What did i miss in the past 16 hours.? Apart from the price of deeponion. I know that already. Smiley

Some unban wave just started Wink
And we have report from dev, that keep ban multi account and revival, with tool improvement have been made !
They just exit a 8 multiple account single user ...
Other way everything is normal !

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 [846] 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: